This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 1:59 pm » wrote: Hey moron, I am willing to take a hit for a challenge I never made, to shut you up.  All you have to do is admit you lost those challenges.  You no honor, no integrity, no honesty or character.  And you call me the loser?  **** off lil man.  You aint ****.

Focus on the word CONTINUE.  Then read my comment with out strike thru.  Show us this integrity and honesty you whine about.  

I post about conditions very rarely.  Next, you are leaving out a key fact.  I  never agreed to a challenge or made a pledge to you.  Because you pussied out on the first one we had, the BLS challenge.  I was talking sarcastically to another poster.  Not to you.  You recall sucks or you are lying.

My agreement above is based mostly on your whining about integrity when you have very little yourself.  

Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.

Tiny,

Take the hit for running your yap.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 2:01 pm » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 1:59 pm » wrote: Hey moron, I am willing to take a hit for a challenge I never made, to shut you up.  All you have to do is admit you lost those challenges.  You no honor, no integrity, no honesty or character.  And you call me the loser?  **** off lil man.  You aint ****.

Focus on the word CONTINUE.  Then read my comment with out strike thru.  Show us this integrity and honesty you whine about.  

I post about conditions very rarely.  Next, you are leaving out a key fact.  I  never agreed to a challenge or made a pledge to you.  Because you pussied out on the first one we had, the BLS challenge.  I was talking sarcastically to another poster.  Not to you.  You recall sucks or you are lying.

My agreement above is based mostly on your whining about integrity when you have very little yourself.  

Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.

Tiny,

Take the hit for running your yap.

Take a hit for running from your challenges.  This ends the integrity issue. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 3:11 pm » wrote: Take a hit for running from your challenges.  This ends the integrity issue. 

No, Tiny....it doesn't. 

You have none.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 3:34 pm » wrote: No, Tiny....it doesn't. 

You have none.
I do.  I admit when I am wrong.  You don’t. 

Since you refuse the deal DO NOT EVER bring up this **** again. Got it?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 5:03 pm » wrote: I do.  I admit when I am wrong.  You don’t. 

Since you refuse the deal DO NOT EVER bring up this **** again. Got it?
Tiny,

In a pig's **** eye.

Don't offer "deals".....your word isn't worth a pisshole in the mud.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 8:34 pm » wrote: Tiny,

In a pig's **** eye.

Don't offer "deals".....your word isn't worth a pisshole in the mud.

huey isn't gonna say this. But I will. 

Yr just a jew.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 02 Aug 2022, 8:36 pm » wrote: huey isn't gonna say this. But I will. 

Yr just a jew.
You're just a drunken mall cop.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 8:37 pm » wrote: You're just a drunken mall cop.
Nice guess but no. 

Keep trying. 

But yeah you are a jew. I was right about that.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 02 Aug 2022, 8:39 pm » wrote: Nice guess but no. 

Keep trying. 

But yeah you are a jew. I was right about that.
You're a drunk and a former mall cop.

Geez.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 8:47 pm » wrote: You're a drunk and a former mall cop.

Geez.

you are so wrong and retarded. Back in the ignore box you go.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
A Montana man who was seen wearing a hat emblazoned with the words “Tactical Citizen” while inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 will not spend any time behind bars

these people are total *******

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 31 Jul 2022, 8:27 pm » wrote: ORDER NOW, AND GET A FREE AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF JOSH HAWLIN'S "Tactical Running for Maculine Fitness"