Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2022, 2:27 pm » wrote: ↑You're going on and on.Huey » 01 Aug 2022, 2:13 pm » wrote: ↑
Now what I would agree to re guns is the following:
1. UBCs for all transfers.
2. Proficiency Training for first time buyers. Guys like you would end up shooting themselves, or worse, innocent bystanders.
3. Safety classes and classes pertaining to self defense laws in your particular state and highlight how states differ.
There are some ideas that would help a little bit.
Now that we have some ideas for the law abiding let's look at the real dangers. Criminals with illegal guns.
1. When caught, no cash bail.
2. Real jail time even if no crime was committed.
3. A real effort to get these guns off the street.
I have no interest in your meanderings.
Blackvegetable » 01 Aug 2022, 2:45 pm » wrote: ↑I have no interest in your meanderings.
This is not a topic that fascinates me.
then, why are you here? I just posted a topic on Monkeypox and the rest of the gay diseases. That should fasinate you.
Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 5:53 am » wrote: ↑Yes, I did.
And you couldn't figure out what it was about.
If there's something on your "mind" start a thread.
Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest