This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:28 am » wrote: I do know what is going on.  You dad was a real a man, as was your uncle.  He knew early on his spawn was, well, a wimpy sort of fellow.  You have spent your entire life trying to prove him wrong but you are not quite able to do it.  You failed to join the military, you had only one adult fight in your life and managed to get pepper sprayed, you come to anonymous forum and run your mouth all day long about what a man you are from the confines of your shared wall town house.

That is what's going on.  This is your escape from your miserable life.
Focus, don't melt down.

I show you the thread where Vegas was declared the loser, and you honor your original pledge.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 02 Aug 2022, 10:30 am » wrote: Clearly you can't read and have the memory of a frog. 

So, Veghead...now try to remember, where is the rule posted? 

Think...think....come on, you can do it.
Clearly you can't read and have the memory of a frog. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 10:27 am » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:25 am » wrote: You can stop with the lies now, lil man.
Go put another rag in, Sheilagh...

LMAO!  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 10:30 am » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:28 am » wrote: I do know what is going on.  You dad was a real a man, as was your uncle.  He knew early on his spawn was, well, a wimpy sort of fellow.  You have spent your entire life trying to prove him wrong but you are not quite able to do it.  You failed to join the military, you had only one adult fight in your life and managed to get pepper sprayed, you come to anonymous forum and run your mouth all day long about what a man you are from the confines of your shared wall town house.

That is what's going on.  This is your escape from your miserable life.
Focus, don't melt down.

I show you the thread where Vegas was declared the loser, and you honor your original pledge.

I haven't made a pledge that I have lost.  You, on the other hand, have no room to discuss pledges with me.

Beach pic?  Your loss over stroky?  LMAO!

How about Pfeiffer? Or your BLS debacle?  No sir, you have no honor.  Something else your dad recognized in you. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:33 am » wrote: I haven't made a pledge that I have lost.  You, on the other hand, have no room to discuss pledges with me.

How about Pfeiffer? Or your BLS debacle?  No sir, you have no honor.  Something else your dad recognized in you.

Tiny,

You welshed on the original.

Prove the others....Notice how each relies, not on evidence, but its absence....

Not that you understand the distinction, of course.

Incontrovertible evidence won't be enough. Your rule.
Or your BLS debacle? 
3.5, please....

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Back to the redundant loop again, I see. 

Here you go: 

Image Image

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 02 Aug 2022, 10:45 am » wrote: Back to the redundant loop again, I see. 

Here you go: 

Image Image
It's EVIDENCE.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 10:44 am » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:33 am » wrote: I haven't made a pledge that I have lost.  You, on the other hand, have no room to discuss pledges with me.

Tiny,

Prove the others....Notice how each relies, not on evidence, but its absence....

Or your BLS debacle? 

3.5, please....

Have no clue what the "original" is.  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

So is mine, but you refuse to read any evidence. Hence, QED. 

I will always return your pic with those pics, so why you keep reposting the same **** over and over is evidence that you are a moron. 

Thus, 
Dementia: Repetitive Speech, Looping, and Same Story Syndrome
https://www.griswoldhomecare.com/blog/2 ... same-stor/

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 02 Aug 2022, 10:48 am » wrote: So is mine, but you refuse to read any evidence. Hence, QED. 

I will always return your pic with those pics, so why you keep reposting the same **** over and over is evidence that you are a moron. 

Thus, 
Dementia: Repetitive Speech, Looping, and Same Story Syndrome
https://www.griswoldhomecare.com/blog/2 ... same-stor/
No, it isn't...

It's just more evidence of your Stupid.

and it's redundant.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:46 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 10:44 am » wrote:

Tiny,

Or your BLS debacle? 

3.5, please....

Have no clue what the "original" is.  

Hello,  @Blackvegetable  ​​​​​​​

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:46 am » wrote: Have no clue what the "original" is.
It's odd how you are frequently inspired to interpret, but always complain you can't understand.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 10:50 am » wrote: No, it isn't...

It's just more evidence of your Stupid.

and it's redundant.

Yes, it is...

My pics prove that you don't read posts before you respond. 

Redundant? Which one of reposts that same pic over and over and over and over...................

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:53 am » wrote: Hello,  @Blackvegetable  ​​​​​​​
Melt down somewhere else.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 10:53 am » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:46 am » wrote: Have no clue what the "original" is.
It's odd how you are frequently inspired to interpret, but always complain you can't understand.

Those are your words.  I have no clue what "original pledge" you are talking about.  Again, you are being cryptic.  Trying to up your enormous post count?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: Those are your words.  I have no clue what "original pledge" you are talking about.  Again, you are being cryptic.  Trying to up your enormous post count?
Instant Recall,

What was the first pledge you posted after I arrived?

Have you honored it?

**** dotard.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 11:44 am » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: Those are your words.  I have no clue what "original pledge" you are talking about.  Again, you are being cryptic.  Trying to up your enormous post count?
Instant Recall,

What was the first pledge you posted after I arrived?

Have you honored it?

**** dotard.

Just post it dude.  Or not.  But every time you bring it up I will ask you to specify.  I really don't recall. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: Just post it dude.  Or not.  But every time you bring it up I will ask you to specify.  I really don't recall.
And I paraphrase 

"If that's him, I won't post for 2 weeks."

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 12:13 pm » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: Just post it dude.  Or not.  But every time you bring it up I will ask you to specify.  I really don't recall.
And I paraphrase 

"If that's him, I won't post for 2 weeks."

You never proved it was you.  When you meet the requirement I will take the week of October 2nd off.  1 week less because of your lie.

You know what you have to do.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 12:16 pm » wrote: You never proved it was you.  When you meet the requirement I will take the week of October 2nd off.  1 week less because of your lie.

You know what you have to do.
On the basis of clear and indisputable evidence. 

Beyond any reasonable doubt.

A pretty high bar.

Much higher than any of the "challenges" you remember.