This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 12:19 pm » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 12:16 pm » wrote: You never proved it was you.  When you meet the requirement I will take the week of October 2nd off.  1 week less because of your lie.

You know what you have to do.
On the basis of clear and indisputable evidence. 

Beyond any reasonable doubt.

A pretty high bar.

Much higher than any of the "challenges" you remember.

 

The challenge was based on a very specific condition from the get go.

You never proved it was you.  When you meet the requirement I will take the week of October 2nd off.  1 week less because of your lie.

You know what you have to do.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 12:20 pm » wrote: The challenge was based on a very specific condition from the get go.

You never proved it was you.  When you meet the requirement I will take the week of October 2nd off.  1 week less because of your lie.

You know what you have to do.
Hold on.


The one you couldn't recall?

Oh I INDISPUTABLY demonstrated it was me.

Don't offer up any more deals.

You aren't good for them.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 12:24 pm » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 12:20 pm » wrote: The challenge was based on a very specific condition from the get go.

You never proved it was you.  When you meet the requirement I will take the week of October 2nd off.  1 week less because of your lie.

You know what you have to do.
Hold on.


The one you couldn't recall?

Oh I INDISPUTABLY demonstrated it was me.

Don't offer up any more deals.

You aren't good for them.
 

 
What was the first pledge you posted after I arrived?
Those are your words.  That implies soon after you arrived.  You made that thread at least a year and half later.  Our first challenge was the BLS challenge were you claimed I never heard of them or posted about them until you arrived.  You lost that one as well.  

You did not meet the conditions of the challenge.

THAT is why when asked you should just do it. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 12:51 pm » wrote: Those are your words.  That implies soon after you arrived.  You made that thread at least a year and half later.  Our first challenge was the BLS challenge were you claimed I never heard of them or posted about them until you arrived.  You lost that one as well.  

You did not meet the conditions of the challenge.

THAT is why when asked you should just do it.
WTF is all this about?

You welshed.
Our first challenge was the BLS challenge were you claimed I never heard of them or posted about them until you arrived.  You lost that one as well.  
And you recently demonstrated that your understanding of BLS is very vague indeed, 3.5U6

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 1:13 pm » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 12:51 pm » wrote: Those are your words.  That implies soon after you arrived.  You made that thread at least a year and half later.  Our first challenge was the BLS challenge were you claimed I never heard of them or posted about them until you arrived.  You lost that one as well.  

You did not meet the conditions of the challenge.

THAT is why when asked you should just do it.
WTF is all this about?

You welshed.
Our first challenge was the BLS challenge were you claimed I never heard of them or posted about them until you arrived.  You lost that one as well.  
And you recently demonstrated that your understanding of BLS is very vague indeed, 3.5U6

 
WTF is all this about?

You welshed.
No, you did not meet the conditions.  If you do within the next 24 hours I will take that week off. 
And you recently demonstrated that your understanding of BLS is very vague indeed

But that was not what our FIRST, original challenge was about.
3.5U6
This is why people refuse to admit they made a mistake or misread something. ****, if you did you would be answering for your errors all day long. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 1:15 pm » wrote: No, you did not meet the conditions.  If you do within the next 24 hours I will take that week off. 

But that was not what our FIRST, original challenge was about.

This is why people refuse to admit they made a mistake or misread something. ****, if you did you would be answering for your errors all day long.
No, Tiny...I shot you the evidence that day, cause I was still wearing the same things as in the photo.


Zerointegrity 

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 4,516
Politics: Classical Liberal

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 1:13 pm » wrote: WTF is all this about?

You welshed.

And you recently demonstrated that your understanding of BLS is very vague indeed, 3.5U6
We know a recession isn't really a recession, but if it is a recession it's good for the economy.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Cedar » 02 Aug 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: We know a recession isn't really a recession, but if it is a recession it's good for the economy.
Same as it ever was.....whether or not you can be made to understand it.

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 4,516
Politics: Classical Liberal

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 1:18 pm » wrote: Same as it ever was.....whether or not you can be made to understand it.

:rofl:  

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 1:17 pm » wrote: No, Tiny...I shot you the evidence that day, cause I was still wearing the same things as in the photo.

Zerointegrity
Nope


User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 1:24 pm » wrote:
Of what did the evidence consist?
 

 

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 1:32 pm » wrote: Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.
Tit in the wringer again, Tiny?

:rofl:  
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 1:39 pm » wrote: Tit in the wringer again, Tiny?

Image
Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 1:43 pm » wrote: Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.
What did you say about conditions a scant few hours ago?
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 1:44 pm » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 1:43 pm » wrote: Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.
What did you say about conditions a scant few hours ago?
 

 
I post about conditions very rarely.  Next, you are leaving out a key fact.  I  never agreed to a challenge or made a pledge to you.  Because you pussied out on the first one we had, the BLS challenge.  I was talking sarcastically to another poster.  Not to you.  You recall sucks or you are lying.

My agreement above is based mostly on your whining about integrity when you have very little yourself.  

Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 1:49 pm » wrote: I post about conditions very rarely.  Next, you are leaving out a key fact.  I  never agreed to a challenge or made a pledge to you.  Because you pussied out on the first one we had, the BLS challenge.  I was talking sarcastically to another poster.  Not to you.  You recall sucks or you are lying.

My agreement above is based mostly on your whining about integrity when you have very little yourself.  

Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.
Are these your words, Sheilagh?
A real man doesn't continue to demand conditions.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 1:49 pm » wrote: I post about conditions very rarely.  Next, you are leaving out a key fact.  I  never agreed to a challenge or made a pledge to you.  Because you pussied out on the first one we had, the BLS challenge.  I was talking sarcastically to another poster.  Not to you.  You recall sucks or you are lying.

My agreement above is based mostly on your whining about integrity when you have very little yourself.  

Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.
Are these your words, Sheilagh?
A real man doesn't continue to demand conditions.
 

 
Focus on the word CONTINUE.  Then read my comment with out strike thru.  Show us this integrity and honesty you whine about.  

I post about conditions very rarely.  Next, you are leaving out a key fact.  I  never agreed to a challenge or made a pledge to you.  Because you pussied out on the first one we had, the BLS challenge.  I was talking sarcastically to another poster.  Not to you.  You recall sucks or you are lying.

My agreement above is based mostly on your whining about integrity when you have very little yourself.  

Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 1:54 pm » wrote: Focus on the word CONTINUE.  Then read my comment with out strike thru.  Show us this integrity and honesty you whine about.  

I post about conditions very rarely.  Next, you are leaving out a key fact.  I  never agreed to a challenge or made a pledge to you.  Because you pussied out on the first one we had, the BLS challenge.  I was talking sarcastically to another poster.  Not to you.  You recall sucks or you are lying.

My agreement above is based mostly on your whining about integrity when you have very little yourself.  

Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.
**** loser.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 1:57 pm » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 1:54 pm » wrote: Focus on the word CONTINUE.  Then read my comment with out strike thru.  Show us this integrity and honesty you whine about.  

I post about conditions very rarely.  Next, you are leaving out a key fact.  I  never agreed to a challenge or made a pledge to you.  Because you pussied out on the first one we had, the BLS challenge.  I was talking sarcastically to another poster.  Not to you.  You recall sucks or you are lying.

My agreement above is based mostly on your whining about integrity when you have very little yourself.  

Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.
**** loser.
 

 
Hey moron, I am willing to take a hit for a challenge I never made, to shut you up.  All you have to do is admit you lost those challenges.  You no honor, no integrity, no honesty or character.  And you call me the loser?  **** off lil man.  You aint ****.

Focus on the word CONTINUE.  Then read my comment with out strike thru.  Show us this integrity and honesty you whine about.  

I post about conditions very rarely.  Next, you are leaving out a key fact.  I  never agreed to a challenge or made a pledge to you.  Because you pussied out on the first one we had, the BLS challenge.  I was talking sarcastically to another poster.  Not to you.  You recall sucks or you are lying.

My agreement above is based mostly on your whining about integrity when you have very little yourself.  

Not at all.  The condition was you took the pic over, with a tablet or phone displaying that thread on the forum, and include your face to prove it is you..  That condition was not met.  And you want to squeal about integrity the BLS challenge came before that.  I am not even asking you the agreed upon time off.  Just admit you lost.  But you have no integrity.  

Here is the deal.  Two conditions.  You are good for those.

Since you did not meet the conditions and to show what a stand up guy I am I will take ONE week off, of my choosing, IF you do the following:

1.  Admit you lost the BLS challenge.

2.  Admit you lost the Stroky challenge and post the required no BS admission I will write for you and you will agree to publicly.

3.  Admit the beach pic you refer to does not exist.

You rant and rave about integrity and honesty YET you show very little of it.  I admit when I am wrong.  You, not so much.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest