This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,597
Politics: Green

My top five 

Henry George
Nikola Tesla
Nicolai Bukharin
Henry Ford
Che Guevara
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,390
Politics: Fascist

Adolf Hitler
Andrew Jackson
Spartacus
Niccolo Tartaglia
Gotz von Berlichingen

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,657
Politics: Republican

SJConspirator » 01 Aug 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: My top five 

Henry George
Nikola Tesla
Nicolai Bukharin
Henry Ford
Che Guevara
Ford bent over backwards to make the MODEL T  AND MODEL A  AS DURABLE, AND AFFORDABLE AS POSSIBLE.
The MODEL A body  is made of steel that has a  better ratio of rust inhibitive additives [like chrome and nickle] than the industry standard.
Ford put true roller / ball bearings in key areas where his competitors were only using cheaper bushings.
The toughness / durability of the engines was good for the day...but Ford specified a complete teardown of his engines for new rings, bearings and valves every 10,000 miles..... :)  

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

SJConspirator » 01 Aug 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: My top five 

Henry George
Nikola Tesla
Nicolai Bukharin
Henry Ford
Che Guevara
Thomas Jefferson
Samuel Adams
Thomas Paine
Richard Henry Lee
Neil Armstrong
Buzz Aldrin
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,817
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Michael Angelo
Madame Curry
Einstein
Van Gogh
Mozart.
maybe Lincoln. not sure?
willy nelson. LOL Image  
 just because Willy is such a character.

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,040
Politics: Conservative

NONE!

I can admire and appreciate some of their accomplishments, and in some cases the bravery involved, but I don't know the real person...what they were like in private, how they treated others, etc.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

sootedupCyndi » 01 Aug 2022, 3:52 pm » wrote: Michael Angelo
Madame Curry
Einstein
Van Gogh
Mozart.
maybe Lincoln. not sure?
willy nelson. LOL Image  
 just because Willy is such a character.
You have perhaps the most interesting list.
 

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,597
Politics: Green

ConsRule » 01 Aug 2022, 4:41 pm » wrote: NONE!

I can admire and appreciate some of their accomplishments, and in some cases the bravery involved, but I don't know the real person...what they were like in private, how they treated others, etc.


By that logic you must also assume those who have been demonized by history i.e.  Hitler, Stalin, Ghengis Khan were swell guys.  After all we don’t really know them

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,597
Politics: Green

sootedupCyndi » 01 Aug 2022, 3:52 pm » wrote: Michael Angelo
Madame Curry
Einstein
Van Gogh
Mozart.
maybe Lincoln. not sure?
willy nelson. LOL Image  
 just because Willy is such a character.


Willie Nelson is still alive, that don’t count

User avatar
Warcok

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 826
Politics: Nationalist

Donald Trump
Napoleon Bonaparte
Rambo
Christopher Columbus
Jesus
Conan the Barbarian
George Washington

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,040
Politics: Conservative

SJConspirator » 01 Aug 2022, 4:48 pm » wrote: By that logic you must also assume those who have been demonized by history i.e.  Hitler, Stalin, Ghengis Khan were swell guys.  After all we don’t really know them
I disagree.  We are justified in "demonizing them" because they have demonstrated their character and have demonstrated hatred by killing innocent people.  Those who accomplish great things and do good can easily put on a facade for the public...see O.J. Simpson.
 

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,501
Politics: Conservative

Jesus Christ
Pope John Paul ll
Mother Teresa
Constantine the Great
John Lennon

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,597
Politics: Green

Rock » 01 Aug 2022, 5:20 pm » wrote: Jesus Christ
Pope John Paul ll
Mother Teresa
Constantine the Great
John Lennon

your last pick is at odds with the first four..

Imagine there's no hell or heaven

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,643
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
George Washington - declined being a king.

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,501
Politics: Conservative

SJConspirator » 01 Aug 2022, 5:37 pm » wrote: your last pick is at odds with the first four..

Imagine there's no hell or heaven

I'm a very complex person. Just ask @Blackvegetable . He'll agree. 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,643
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
Image
 
Frank Frazetta
Image
 

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,558

Satan
Ghengis Khan
Tokugawa Ieshyu
Thor
Godzilla

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,817
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
For woman of History. i like the evil ones.
Cleopatra
Helen of troy
Delilah
Eve
ha!

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,554

SJConspirator » 01 Aug 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: My top five 

Henry George
Nikola Tesla
Nicolai Bukharin
Henry Ford
Che Guevara
 
since I debunked history of mankind, I guess being part of the silent majority is the historical figure I will always be within. What the people in charge won't accept, honest soles never give away to pretend life is more than occupying space by time one gets conceived to decomposed.

actual existing vs denying the self evident and humanity hasn't won anything but sustain ever changing methods of self deception within the species itself.

If that isn't Eternity Hell then what else could be worse since biology eternally separates current reproductions saving humanity now.

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 4,516
Politics: Classical Liberal

SJConspirator » 01 Aug 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: My top five 

Henry George
Nikola Tesla
Nicolai Bukharin
Henry Ford
Che Guevara
If I were honest about it I'd probably get a visit from the FBI. :ninja:  
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, Squatchman, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest