This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,390
Politics: Fascist

Monderegal » 02 Aug 2022, 6:48 pm » wrote: Winston Churchill probably didn't hold the deep seething Eugenics beliefs that propagated Nazi Germany. I'm sure he was a product of his time, but he won the war in Europe. I'm not going to delve into the politics of Hitler here, but I want to note that I strongly hold notions about the moral bankruptcy of Hitler's regime. Not without blemish perhaps, but you can say that about any historic figure. Hitler to me holds extremely deep blemishes for both his beliefs and acts as the chancellor of Germany.
This is the opposite of the truth. Churchill was more interested in eugenics than the nazis were. So was the usa. Allied propaganda against Hitler is all projection. In fact, the nazis derided the usa for their treatment of ******. And what eugenics thr nazis did participate in, they took it from the usa...but they moderated it

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Monderegal » 02 Aug 2022, 6:48 pm » wrote: Winston Churchill probably didn't hold the deep seething Eugenics beliefs that propagated Nazi Germany. I'm sure he was a product of his time, but he won the war in Europe. I'm not going to delve into the politics of Hitler here, but I want to note that I strongly hold notions about the moral bankruptcy of Hitler's regime. Not without blemish perhaps, but you can say that about any historic figure. Hitler to me holds extremely deep blemishes for both his beliefs and acts as the chancellor of Germany.

I talk in jest sometimes.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,390
Politics: Fascist

In all fairness.. the REASON the nazis could be less interested in eugenics than the usa is probably simply because they had less *** in their country. But it is an undeniable fact that the usa sterilized a lot more people than the nazis did. England also did adopt eugenics programs from Francis galton. To separate nazis from the anglos on the basis of eugenics is simply ignorant.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,554

Xavier_Onassis » 02 Aug 2022, 6:19 pm » wrote: Rambo and Conan are FICTIONAL.
There is a pretty good chance that Jesus is also fictional.
you know what separates fiction from mythology? Science and religion. Jesus was a natural male with the instinctive ability to navigate real time. He was debunking intellectual rule of law 2,022 years ago and those in charge had to exterminate him to keep the global population performing as trained to believe life was more than reproductions being eternally separated now.

How biology works is God/Allah/Buddha/Mother Nature/ Mother Earth/ Father Time. Humanity is the trickster with words, devil in details of maybe now isn't eternity academically, artistically, politically, spiritually, economically, social consensus by the numbers regulates individual behavior cradle to grave in laws that order compliance or else face insubordination, treason, blas[hemy from one's own ideology.

Pandora's Box is open again.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,657
Politics: Republican

TED WILLIAMS THE HOF BASEBALL PLAYER FROM THE WWII / KOREAN WAR ERA.

HE PUT HIS CAREER ON HOLD FOR 5 YEARS TO BE INVOLVED WITH WAR TIME AVIATION.

https://blogs.va.gov/VAntage/60062/ted- ... 20War%20II.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

Cedar » 02 Aug 2022, 7:56 am » wrote: If I were honest about it I'd probably get a visit from the FBI. Image
Cedar's List:
  • Ted Kaczynski
  • Timothy McVeigh
  • Bernadine Dohrn
  • Dylan Klebold
  • Edward Gein
There.  The FBI will be visiting you shortly for my listing out names for you.  Have fun!!!
 

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,675
Politics: Progressive

Cucurbitaceaeophobia » 02 Aug 2022, 6:22 pm » wrote: Who are you to tell anyone that Jesus might be Fictional?

Get your head examined you geriatric dirt bag.
I suggest that you google "Jesus was fictional". I did, and there is much that makes a whole lot of sense.
But then, I have read the Bible, and you know maybe a verse or two.

There is plenty of evidence that Jesus either totally fictional or an actual man whose characteristics were fictionally enhanced immensely.

You cannot say I do not have the right to post my opinion.

JESUS MIGHT BE FICTIONAL!   THERE!  I posted it again!

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

SJConspirator » 01 Aug 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: My top five 

Henry George
Nikola Tesla
Nicolai Bukharin
Henry Ford
Che Guevara
 

 
In no particular order

Chuck Yeager
Jackie Robinson
Chesty Puller
Abe Lincoln
Dr. Martin Luther King
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,390
Politics: Fascist

Xavier_Onassis » 03 Aug 2022, 11:40 am » wrote: I suggest that you google "Jesus was fictional". I did, and there is much that makes a whole lot of sense.
But then, I have read the Bible, and you know maybe a verse or two.

There is plenty of evidence that Jesus either totally fictional or an actual man whose characteristics were fictionally enhanced immensely.

You cannot say I do not have the right to post my opinion.

JESUS MIGHT BE FICTIONAL!   THERE!  I posted it again!
it is very unlikely that jesus was fictional...because when an entity is simply made up, the stories start out being fantastic and then perhaps grow more more ordinary and relatable over time (like say vampires)

jesus in contrast...the oldest stories show a fairly normal human...even a fallible human (look up for example when he cursed a town because he felt like eating olives but they werent in season...it is in the oldest gospel...and the very oldest mention of him from Paul says nothing at all about miracles). But they get more fantastical over time.
 

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 4,516
Politics: Classical Liberal

Skans » 03 Aug 2022, 10:38 am » wrote: Cedar's List:
  • Ted Kaczynski
  • Timothy McVeigh
  • Bernadine Dohrn
  • Dylan Klebold
  • Edward Gein
There.  The FBI will be visiting you shortly for my listing out names for you.  Have fun!!!
They all killed/attempted to kill innocent people, not my style.
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,390
Politics: Fascist

Huey » 03 Aug 2022, 11:43 am » wrote: In no particular order

Chuck Yeager
Jackie Robinson
Chesty Puller
Abe Lincoln
Dr. Martin Luther King

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Levison

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,817
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Skans » 03 Aug 2022, 10:38 am » wrote: Cedar's List:
  • Ted Kaczynski
  • Timothy McVeigh
  • Bernadine Dohrn
  • Dylan Klebold
  • Edward Gein
There.  The FBI will be visiting you shortly for my listing out names for you.  Have fun!!!
ya left out Randy Weaver. :lol: 
OOO I liked Colonel l Boo Gritz

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,390
Politics: Fascist

Skans » 03 Aug 2022, 10:38 am » wrote: Cedar's List:
  • Ted Kaczynski
  • Timothy McVeigh
  • Bernadine Dohrn
  • Dylan Klebold
  • Edward Gein
There.  The FBI will be visiting you shortly for my listing out names for you.  Have fun!!!

the FBI doesnt care about terrorists. What they really care about is white advocates.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,817
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 11:50 am » wrote: the FBI doesnt care about terrorists. What they really care about is white advocates.
And Moms.  :die:  

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,390
Politics: Fascist


well yeah, if the moms oppose children being taught to hate white people

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,675
Politics: Progressive

Monderegal » 02 Aug 2022, 6:48 pm » wrote: Winston Churchill probably didn't hold the deep seething Eugenics beliefs that propagated Nazi Germany. I'm sure he was a product of his time, but he won the war in Europe. I'm not going to delve into the politics of Hitler here, but I want to note that I strongly hold notions about the moral bankruptcy of Hitler's regime. Not without blemish perhaps, but you can say that about any historic figure. Hitler to me holds extremely deep blemishes for both his beliefs and acts as the chancellor of Germany.
Churchill was clearly a White supremacist and adored the idea of the British ruling a huge Empire of people who would have preferred to lead themselves, but he was not an absolutist.
Churchill held the British Isles together in the early 1940's, and the war would not have been won without that. But the US and the USSR both had more to do with the actual winning. Of course it was a team effort.
By the way, Churchill's party never got a vote in any election, Nor has ANY Conservative managed to do this since the 1930's.

As soon as the War was over, the British voted the Conservatives OUT of office.

Churchill was a good speaker and a decent human being in many, but not all ways.

He wore pink satin underpants and often did not pay his bills. Read a biography. A recent one.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,817
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 11:55 am » wrote: well yeah, if the moms oppose children being taught to hate white people
PayP banned a group called. Moms of liberty. :die:  made fox news. 

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Xavier_Onassis » 03 Aug 2022, 11:55 am » wrote: Churchill was clearly a White supremacist and adored the idea of the British ruling a huge Empire of people who would have preferred to lead themselves, but he was not an absolutist.
Churchill held the British Isles together in the early 1940's, and the war would not have been won without that. But the US and the USSR both had more to do with the actual winning. Of course it was a team effort.
By the way, Churchill's party never got a vote in any election, Nor has ANY Conservative managed to do this since the 1930's.

As soon as the War was over, the British voted the Conservatives OUT of office.

Churchill was a good speaker and a decent human being in many, but not all ways.

He wore pink satin underpants and often did not pay his bills. Read a biography. A recent one.

I didn't realize that choosing Winston Churchill would be so controversial. Perhaps I should change it to Elenore Roosevelt or FDR. 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,390
Politics: Fascist

sootedupCyndi » 03 Aug 2022, 11:57 am » wrote: PayP banned a group called. Moms of liberty. Image  made fox news.

our jewish attorney general literally mobilized the FBI to harass parents who dont like what their children are being taught

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,390
Politics: Fascist

Monderegal » 03 Aug 2022, 12:04 pm » wrote: I didn't realize that choosing Winston Churchill would be so controversial. Perhaps I should change it to Elenore Roosevelt or FDR.
the nazis mocked FDR for refusing to sign the anti lynching bill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest