This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,812
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 12:04 pm » wrote: our jewish attorney general literally mobilized the FBI to harass parents who dont like what their children are being taught
 I know.

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 12:05 pm » wrote: the nazis mocked FDR for refusing to sign the anti lynching bill

There still is a lot of negative propaganda about the United States and the treatment of blacks historically. Many call it America's original sin to this day.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

Monderegal » 03 Aug 2022, 12:07 pm » wrote: There still is a lot of negative propaganda about the United States and the treatment of blacks historically. Many call it America's original sin to this day.
its hard to see it as a sin..if you look at how out of **** control blacks are now. Lynching them was the only way to preserve civilization.


i mean come on...if you were willing to drop nukes on japan...who were NEVER going to be a genuine threat to us....then lynching a few hundred blacks just to prevent them from chimping out and burning down cities seems like an obviously ethical decision

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 12:11 pm » wrote: its hard to see it as a sin..if you look at how out of **** control blacks are now. Lynching them was the only way to preserve civilization.

i mean come on...if you were willing to drop nukes on japan...who were NEVER going to be a genuine threat to us....then lynching a few hundred blacks just to prevent them from chimping out and burning down cities seems like an obviously ethical decision

I thought you didn't like FDR because he didn't support the anti lynching bill. You thought stream seems to be a little disjointed.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,656
Politics: Republican

Monderegal » 03 Aug 2022, 12:07 pm » wrote: There still is a lot of negative propaganda about the United States and the treatment of blacks historically. Many call it America's original sin to this day.
Nobody ever talks about how bringing Stone Age Jungle Savages to the New World removed them from an existence where living to the ripe old age of 30 required some luck before getting killed by a rival tribe. 

History shows that they benefitted greatly from being takenby force to the MODERN WORLD  and that 99.99% of our AMERICANIZED AFRICANS WOULD NEVER CONSIDER RETURNING TO MOTHER **** AFRICA.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

Monderegal » 03 Aug 2022, 12:16 pm » wrote: I thought you didn't like FDR because he didn't support the anti lynching bill. You thought stream seems to be a little disjointed.

i was just giving you some factual information. I didnt say my own opinion about it. The nazis also praised FDR for the new deal.

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 12:20 pm » wrote: i was just giving you some factual information. I didnt say my own opinion about it. The nazis also praised FDR for the new deal.

I still think that FDR or Churchill held much more merit than Adolf Hitler. Just on the basis of genocide and just war theory.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

Monderegal » 03 Aug 2022, 12:28 pm » wrote: I still think that FDR or Churchill held much more merit than Adolf Hitler. Just on the basis of genocide and just war theory.

lol what?! Hitler never committed atrocities...unlike them. Part of the whole purpose of the holocaust lie was to conceal how **** brutal the allies were.

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 12:31 pm » wrote: lol what?! Hitler never committed atrocities...unlike them. Part of the whole purpose of the holocaust lie was to conceal how **** brutal the allies were.

Who ran the blitzkrieg? I don't think it was the allies.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,554

FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 12:31 pm » wrote: lol what?! Hitler never committed atrocities...unlike them. Part of the whole purpose of the holocaust lie was to conceal how **** brutal the allies were.
Universal constants: reactions given equal actions taken. What expands in size contracts by erosion or decomposition, same as gravity what goes up must come down.

the larger the denial, the more ancestries involved in covering up self evident evolving taking place in plain sight within the same species, ancestral generations of sibling rivalries acted out socially getting everyone involved with ignoring natural world order always trying to invent a new world order every generation.

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 4,516
Politics: Classical Liberal

sootedupCyndi » 03 Aug 2022, 11:50 am » wrote: ya left out Randy Weaver. Image 
OOO I liked Colonel l Boo Gritz
Randy Weaver was a victim of government entrapment.
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

Monderegal » 03 Aug 2022, 12:36 pm » wrote: Who ran the blitzkrieg? I don't think it was the allies.
excuse me? that was a military tactic invented by heinz guderian...how is that an atrocity? THere isnt even any reason to think that the nazis wanted to start ww2. you can thank france and the uk for declaring war.


and in fact...blitzkreig results in fewer casualties. it is about breaking through a single point in the line...not about just slaughtering everyone like ww1 trench warfare

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 11:50 am » wrote: the FBI doesnt care about terrorists. What they really care about is white advocates.
Unless you are organizing a cross-lighting in a Black professor's yard or standing on a street corner shouting mean things to Jews, the FBI doesn't care about your beliefs.   Well, yeah, they probably have a file on you.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,812
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Cedar » 03 Aug 2022, 12:39 pm » wrote: Randy Weaver was a victim of government entrapment.
I know.
Years after the fact - read up on what happened. But Why would this surprise any of us at this point?
Randy weaver and the branch Covidians were the turning point in my awakening. Still dont know if a person can believe the latter propaganda on that.
Just don't know.. Doesnt matter i guess... either way they burned them out.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

Skans » 03 Aug 2022, 12:46 pm » wrote: Unless you are organizing a cross-lighting in a Black professor's yard or standing on a street corner shouting mean things to Jews, the FBI doesn't care about your beliefs.   Well, yeah, they probably have a file on you.

lol **** dude. the FBI harasses people for their beliefs all the time...especially in my milieu...even though there is zero bad behavior from them.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 12:48 pm » wrote: lol **** dude. the FBI harasses people for their beliefs all the time...especially in my milieu...even though there is zero bad behavior from them.
So, you're saying that someone like you is just talking smack about blacks or jews on some website and the FBI shows up at your door to harass you?
 

User avatar
Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,701

Xavier_Onassis » 03 Aug 2022, 11:40 am » wrote: I suggest that you google "Jesus was fictional". I did, and there is much that makes a whole lot of sense.
But then, I have read the Bible, and you know maybe a verse or two.

There is plenty of evidence that Jesus either totally fictional or an actual man whose characteristics were fictionally enhanced immensely.

You cannot say I do not have the right to post my opinion.

JESUS MIGHT BE FICTIONAL!   THERE!  I posted it again!
One more time, Who are you to tell anyone that Jesus was fictional?
You have nothing more than a useless Spanish language Degree.
Earn a certificate in Theology, then come back and put out some more of your **** propaganda.
And I will tell you the same thing.
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,389
Politics: Fascist

Skans » 03 Aug 2022, 1:01 pm » wrote: So, you're saying that someone like you is just talking smack about blacks or jews on some website and the FBI shows up at your door to harass you?

even people who dont talk smack. people who behave very civil but just mention jewish power, yes the FBI knocks on their door...if they happen to have a large enough audience

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Skans » 03 Aug 2022, 12:46 pm » wrote: Unless you are organizing a cross-lighting in a Black professor's yard or standing on a street corner shouting mean things to Jews, the FBI doesn't care about your beliefs.   Well, yeah, they probably have a file on you.

I think being against an armed conflict will get you a pretty large file at the bureau too.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,128
Politics: Republican

FOS » 03 Aug 2022, 1:04 pm » wrote: even people who dont talk smack. people who behave very civil but just mention jewish power, yes the FBI knocks on their door...if they happen to have a large enough audience
I mean, technically, there's nothing to stop an FBI agent from showing up at your home and asking you all kinds of questions. The bad thing about that is, while they can lie to you and ask you whatever they want, if you start talking **** lies just to screw with them, they'll get you for obstruction.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest