This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 7:27 am » wrote: Now Scott knows more than the FBI.   lol
The same FBI that couldn't find any election fraud?  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 05 Aug 2022, 12:55 pm » wrote: The same FBI that couldn't find any election fraud?

Because they didn't want to.   Yer an intellectual shrimp Scott.  

peepee

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 1:55 pm » wrote: Because they didn't want to.   Yer an intellectual shrimp Scott.
:rofl:   :die:   :lol:   :clap:  ...from a ^^^^ puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus!!!]  :rofl:   :clap:   :die:   :lol:  

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

peepee » 05 Aug 2022, 2:05 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image  ...from a ^^^^ puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus!!!]  Image   Image   Image   Image
peepee, just an honest answer is all I am asking....the POTUS, is not responsible for individual or personal feelings. He is responsible for the safeguarding/protection of the citizens of the united states. Who do you feel the safest under :?:  Trump or Biden :?:  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 1:55 pm » wrote: Because they didn't want to.   Yer an intellectual shrimp Scott.
So another conspiracy theory that you have no hope of proving.  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 05 Aug 2022, 2:12 pm » wrote: peepee, just an honest answer is all I am asking....the POTUS, is not responsible for individual or personal feelings. He is responsible for the safeguarding/protection of the citizens of the united states. Who do you feel the safest under Image:  Trump or Biden Image:
Biden.  Trump didn't give a **** about the election results and pushed a lie that he was the winner.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 06 Aug 2022, 7:23 am » wrote: So another conspiracy theory that you have no hope of proving.
The sad thing is that you don't do it on purpose... you just can't see it... I know you  can't help it but it still annoys me sometimes....

:blink:  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

There is a Russian plot to  destroy democracy in our country, destroy the EU and NATO and to have every nation be ruled by an oligarchy of its richest citizens. Trump is either a patsy or an accomplice of this plan.

The actual mentally ill are those that support Trump and his Russian allies and plotters.

peepee

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 06 Aug 2022, 10:42 am » wrote: There is a Russian plot to  destroy democracy in our country, destroy the EU and NATO and to have every nation be ruled by an oligarchy of its richest citizens. Trump is either a patsy or an accomplice of this plan.

The actual mentally ill are those that support Trump and his Russian allies and plotters.
:blink:  

...you really believe we live under [honest] 'democracy'?!   :rofl:  

...you can't see that we are effectively controlled ['ruled'] by 'an oligarchy of the richest [most privileged, etc.] of our fellow EU/NATO/WORLDBANK/etc. citizens?!' [plutocracy]

...yes trump is a pat$y...but please provide me some evidence that joe biden (((((((((OR ANY OTHER R/D PAT$Y)))))))) is any different as to the mo$t important thing$...

...my aching christ, republicrats!!!... put away your childi$h thing$... get some important knowledge!!!  ;)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96c2wXcNA7A&t=3329s    

peepee

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 05 Aug 2022, 2:12 pm » wrote: peepee, just an honest answer is all I am asking....the POTUS, is not responsible for individual or personal feelings. He is responsible for the safeguarding/protection of the citizens of the united states. Who do you feel the safest under Image:  Trump or Biden Image:
...i've felt safe most of life...in my life i've had a cooler full of sam adams beer and a transit ripped off...and i think my cat was murdered by some young cretins....my biggest fear incidents in life were from the old man and that was looong ago......

...i remember some hoods in grand central station one time but nothing came of it....  

...i feel disgust, sadness, etc., because of your republicrats...not 'fear'....

TB7

Share      Unread post

peepee » 06 Aug 2022, 2:22 pm » wrote: ...i've felt safe most of life...in my life i've had a cooler full of sam adams beer and a transit ripped off...and i think my cat was murdered by some young cretins....my biggest fear incidents in life were from the old man and that was looong ago......

...i remember some hoods in grand central station one time but nothing came of it....  

...i feel disgust, sadness, etc., because of your republicrats...not 'fear'....
Thank you for your honest answer. Oh, and have a real nice evening.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

peepee » 06 Aug 2022, 2:07 pm » wrote: Image  

...you really believe we live under [honest] 'democracy'?!   Image  

...you can't see that we are effectively controlled ['ruled'] by 'an oligarchy of the richest [most privileged, etc.] of our fellow EU/NATO/WORLDBANK/etc. citizens?!' [plutocracy]

...yes trump is a pat$y...but please provide me some evidence that joe biden (((((((((OR ANY OTHER R/D PAT$Y)))))))) is any different as to the mo$t important thing$...

...my aching christ, republicrats!!!... put away your childi$h thing$... get some important knowledge!!!  Image  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96c2wXcNA7A&t=3329s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhdInjJyIPs