This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2022, 2:36 am » wrote: Things are changing up here.  We are getting infiltrated with weirdos...
yesterday one was at the cross walk.
GREEN hair. He/she swished across the road.. with a sexy wiggle.
I said to Bob. LOOK.
I dont want to he said..." but i like the handbag" Image  

I did too. if I could just have that designer handbag- And. BV's sneakers. I'd be all set.

LOL.........
Miss Cyndi..............you make my heart smile !!
The world........is garbage.......outside of Maine.

I am a mercenary.
People are just animals.
I will not let your feelings get hurt.

I am tough.
I am rough.
I can handle the action.
No problema.

I want Maine people......to stay in Maine.
Do not.......let others come in.

Peace, Sister.                                
:sleep:  

Taipan

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2022, 2:36 am » wrote: Things are changing up here.  We are getting infiltrated with weirdos...
yesterday one was at the cross walk.
GREEN hair. He/she swished across the road.. with a sexy wiggle.
I said to Bob. LOOK.
I dont want to he said..." but i like the handbag" Image  

I did too. if I could just have that designer handbag- And. BV's sneakers. I'd be all set.

Here, 
Miss Cyndi,
here is what I good at....................

https://youtu.be/ckfQrJynlwQ

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 05 Aug 2022, 12:50 am » wrote: Indeed... they keep assuring that they got him now and snowflakes like you believe it every time...

The man spearheaded an insurrection and you guys are in denial over it.  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ScottMon » 05 Aug 2022, 6:16 am » wrote: The man spearheaded an insurrection and you guys are in denial over it.
I suppose I could try to point out something... but why bother... I know it doesn't register with brainwashed snowflakes and you're a really severe case... I know I shouldn't but I still wonder sometimes... wtf is wrong with you people...
ScottMon » 04 Aug 2022, 5:41 pm » wrote: I believe that conspiracy theories are addictive and give people a sense of false assurances.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 05 Aug 2022, 6:16 am » wrote: The man spearheaded an insurrection and you guys are in denial over it.

Why did the FBI say it wasn't an insurrection?

peepee

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 05 Aug 2022, 6:47 am » wrote: I suppose I could try to point out something... but why bother... I know it doesn't register with brainwashed snowflakes and you're a really severe case... I know I shouldn't but I still wonder sometimes... wtf is wrong with you people...
:rolleyes:  

[...this ^^^ international puppet trump cacksucker  :loco:   would be among the very  :wah:   loudest were 'the dark foe on the other shoot'... ((((((((((((((((((((((WORD))))))))))))))))))))))))))  ;)  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 6:53 am » wrote: Why did the FBI say it wasn't an insurrection?
Don't go there, it's useless to try to argue with the TDS snowflakes... they don't do logic or reason and Scottmon is a really severe case.... unless you do it for fun of course, it's nice to see them squirm and try to rationalize their mental illness... just don't expect it to do any good... well, entertainment is good in itself... and making snowflakes suffer is a good thing too... that's why they were put on this planet, it's their destiny....

:rofl:  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 6:53 am » wrote: Why did the FBI say it wasn't an insurrection?
They're wrong.  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 05 Aug 2022, 6:47 am » wrote: I suppose I could try to point out something... but why bother... I know it doesn't register with brainwashed snowflakes and you're a really severe case... I know I shouldn't but I still wonder sometimes... wtf is wrong with you people...

I promise you that the feeling is mutual.  I'm amazed by how you let Trump play the victim card and tried to overturn an election.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Now Scott knows more than the FBI.   lol

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 05 Aug 2022, 7:17 am » wrote: Don't go there, it's useless to try to argue with the TDS snowflakes... they don't do logic or reason and Scottmon is a really severe case.... unless you do it for fun of course, it's nice to see them squirm and try to rationalize their mental illness... just don't expect it to do any good... well, entertainment is good in itself... and making snowflakes suffer is a good thing too... that's why they were put on this planet, it's their destiny....

I agree...but it is fun to watch them take so much time between tampons.    :)  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 05 Aug 2022, 7:17 am » wrote: Don't go there, it's useless to try to argue with the TDS snowflakes...
The only Trump derangement is in the deranged ******* who believe that Trump is anything but a criminally sociopathic grifter.  Deranged indeed.

Although I'm being too kind.  They all know Trump is a vicious *******...they just don't care.  They're true Americans (which of course, you are not stoopid polack), in that the only thing that matters to them is that there might be something in it for them, which includes the oppression of anybody who is not like them.  Ugly, fat, white, and stoopid.

peepee

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 05 Aug 2022, 7:21 am » wrote: I promise you that the feeling is mutual.  I'm amazed by how you let Trump play the victim card and tried to overturn an election.
...i think any of us here who are not puppet trump/republican cacksuckers or puppet biden/democrat cacksuckers understand that both groups of cacksuckers are delusional, ignorant, etc., hypocrites.... [and monetary ignoramuses]  ;)  

peepee

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 Aug 2022, 7:30 am » wrote: The only Trump derangement is in the deranged ******* who believe that Trump is anything but a criminally sociopathic grifter.  Deranged indeed.

Although I'm being too kind.  They all know Trump is a vicious *******...they just don't care.  They're true Americans (which of course, you are not stoopid polack), in that the only thing that matters to them is that there might be something in it for them, which includes the oppression of anybody who is not like them.  Ugly, fat, white, and stoopid.
...pretty simple...many democrat puppet cacksuckers hate republican puppet cacksuckers and vice versa... been a $tandard theme for a looooooooong time....  ;)  

..btw, i haven't conceded in our contest for 'King Daddy Of The Trumptards' ...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 05 Aug 2022, 7:21 am » wrote: I promise you that the feeling is mutual. 
Promises, promises...
I'm amazed by how you let Trump play the victim card and tried to overturn an election.
I used to wonder about TDS but I accepted it a long time ago... it's part of clown world, it doesn't have to make sense, that's not how clown world works... you can't help it, for you it's perfectly normal... I come from a different world, I can't help being used to logic and reason so I think you are simply insane... but don't worry about it, as I said, I accepted it a long time ago... just don't expect me to take you seriously....

:blink:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

peepee » 05 Aug 2022, 7:48 am » wrote: ...pretty simple...many democrat puppet cacksuckers hate republican puppet cacksuckers and vice versa... been a $tandard theme for a looooooooong time....  Image  

..btw, i haven't conceded in our contest for 'King Daddy Of The Trumptards' ...
Of course they are all vote whores. But...Everything happens on a continuum, ****. The behavior of every Congressional republican (save two...you know who) during the Trump administration and worse during the time since Nov 2021 when it was clear that Biden had kicked Trump's cellulite ridden gigantic white ***, has put republican politicians way way way farther out on the **** end of the continuum than any Democrat. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 Aug 2022, 7:30 am » wrote: The only Trump derangement is in the deranged ******* who believe that Trump is anything but a criminally sociopathic grifter.  Deranged indeed.

So, you think it would be useful to try to argue with you?

Stoopid shrink...

:die:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 05 Aug 2022, 8:36 am » wrote: So, you think it would be useful to try to argue with you?

For you...no...I do not think it's useful or smart for a stoopid **** polack like you to argue with me.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 Aug 2022, 9:33 am » wrote: For you...no...I do not think it's useful or smart for a stoopid **** polack like you to argue with me.
Thanks, so you won't be offended if I don't try....

But just for fun, for who would it be useful or smart to argue with a stoopid shrink like you?

:rofl:  

peepee

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 Aug 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: Of course they are all vote whores. But...Everything happens on a continuum, ****. The behavior of every Congressional republican (save two...you know who) during the Trump administration and worse during the time since Nov 2021 when it was clear that Biden had kicked Trump's cellulite ridden gigantic white ***, has put republican politicians way way way farther out on the **** end of the continuum than any Democrat.
...always remember: ...it take two groups of stoooooooooooopid bank$ter cacksuckers to tango....  ;)