This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
peepee » 02 Aug 2022, 9:11 am » wrote: ...This TCS [Trump Cacksucking Syndrome] sufferer can't get it through his thick skull that for every 100 TCS suffering trump voters there is about 102 people who strongly despise he whose cack he sucks... word...  Image  

..you TCS sufferers just need to get out a little more...fresh air, sunshine, pleasant thoughts, etc., alleviate TCS... Image
You need a remedial reading class.

You lap up **** about a dollar and cannot regurgitate those details back coherently.
Yet, you accept all the anomalies in an election simply because you agree with the results.

That second part is exactly what you HATE about people playing the "dollar game" and smiling.

Go **** yourself, hypocrite.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 9:21 am » wrote: Why should a dimwitted maggot with a major emotional issue because of Trump be the judge of that?
Show me what I've got wrong..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 02 Aug 2022, 9:23 am » wrote: You need a remedial reading class.

You lap up **** about a dollar and cannot regurgitate those details back coherently.
Yet, you accept all the anomalies in an election simply because you agree with the results.

That second part is exactly what you HATE about people playing the "dollar game" and smiling.

Go **** yourself, hypocrite.
Dead End Loser...

https://youtu.be/RZeoSrp2sj4

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
You have nothing to say.
My opinion is quite clearly uncomplicated by the pretzel logic you "whatisawoman? people" employ every day.

Even with all this transparent face-saving **** (the can't beat 'em, join 'em ****), you still can't admit the other side has reason for its skepticism.

Hypocrites.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 02 Aug 2022, 9:44 am » wrote: You have nothing to say.
My opinion is quite clearly uncomplicated by the pretzel logic you "whatisawoman? people" employ every day.

Even with all this transparent face-saving **** (the can't beat 'em, join 'em ****), you still can't admit the other side has reason for its skepticism.

Hypocrites.
You don't. 

Dead End Loser 

peepee

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 02 Aug 2022, 9:23 am » wrote: You lap up **** about a dollar and cannot regurgitate those details back coherently.
:blink:   :rolleyes:   :drool:  

...i don't agree with ((((ANY)))) republicrat '$election results', you lame puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus] ...the $election$ you retardedly legitimize are a fraud, lame puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus] 

...btw, nobody ever has [or probably ever will] presented any 'dollar details' to you 'coherently'...'coherent thinking' about the mo$t important thing$ is not a strong suit among you republican-radio-level dummies.... don't blame me for your monetary ignorance [or trump cacksucking]...  ;)  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 9:46 am » wrote: You don't. 

Dead End Loser
I have no idea what that means.
...so it matches most of what you post.
Meaningless drivel is not a good substitute for your constant, REALLY stupid, **** questions.

Go back to your Word-A-Day, Willy Nurser.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 02 Aug 2022, 9:51 am » wrote: I have no idea what that means.
...so it matches most of what you post.
Meaningless drivel is not a good substitute for your constant, REALLY stupid, **** questions.

Go back to your Word-A-Day, Willy Nurser.
It means your effort to substitute "the other side" for "I" was laughed off.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
peepee » 02 Aug 2022, 9:50 am » wrote: Image   Image   Image  

...i don't agree with ((((ANY)))) republicrat '$election results', you lame puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus] ...the $election$ you retardedly legitimize are a fraud, lame puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus] 

...btw, nobody ever has [or probably ever will] presented any 'dollar details' to you 'coherently'...'coherent thinking' about the mo$t important thing$ is not a strong suit among you republican-radio-level dummies.... don't blame me for your monetary ignorance [or trump cacksucking]...  Image
Dearest Libtard Protector,
I warmly suggest you cycle some of your tiresome inanities. This is meant to be instructive to aid you in garnering interest and enthusiasm among your vast, but shrinking, readership.
Just so you know: Trump isn't president. You should begin to criticize Biden someday.
Sincerely,
DS

ps I was kidding about "vast" but serious about "shrinking" readership. :wave:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 9:58 am » wrote: It means your effort to substitute "the other side" for "I" was laughed off.
Please explain "effort".

btw
You do not laugh. Humorless people are not capable of inducing or producing that.

peepee

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 02 Aug 2022, 9:58 am » wrote: Dearest Libtard protector.....Just so you know: Trump isn't president. You should begin to criticize Biden someday.
Sincerely,
DS
...'libtard'  Image   Image   Image  ...reality check for PTC: ..as to the mo$t important thing$ there is not one thin dimes difference between the 'libtards' and you 'conservatard' PTC'S...[and monetary ignoramuses] ...word....  Image  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

4 votes?  Just 4 votes?  :D

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 02 Aug 2022, 8:59 am » wrote: Which is more likely:

A steal with a coverup so clean that most of the physical evidence is gone?
-or-
Over half the voters breaking records for Joe "Closet Case" Biden?

Hint:
The Steal would require far less people than 81million co-conspirators.
Keep in mind that Trump has the 2nd most votes in history.  You can't disclaim one for breaking a record without disclaiming the other for breaking a similar record.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Progressive Idiocrats see TDS as being the single most important part of good governance

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... ning_.html

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ScottMon » 02 Aug 2022, 1:29 pm » wrote: 4 votes?  Just 4 votes?  Image
FROM YOU
No word on those that never accepted the 2020 election results?  Folks claiming fraud but can't prove it?

DID I PROVE FRAUD :?:  IS HARVEST BALLOTING FRAUD :?:  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 02 Aug 2022, 1:55 pm » wrote: FROM YOU
No word on those that never accepted the 2020 election results?  Folks claiming fraud but can't prove it?

DID I PROVE FRAUD Image:  IS HARVEST BALLOTING FRAUD Image:
Ok, No proof of massive voter fraud.  I left out the word Massive.  Mea Culpa.  

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ScottMon » 02 Aug 2022, 3:24 pm » wrote: Ok, No proof of massive voter fraud.  I left out the word Massive.  Mea Culpa.
the massive voter fraud will be proven when the GOP takes control of the house in Nov...GUARANTEED

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

TB7 » 02 Aug 2022, 6:39 am » wrote: NO QUESTIONS ****

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 02 Aug 2022, 3:31 pm » wrote: the massive voter fraud will be proven when the GOP takes control of the house in Nov...GUARANTEED
The GOP has had control 2020.  They held authority over the elections in states like Georgia.  Trump's own man stated it was the most secure election in history.  Trump had no proof of massive fraud but stated he did, over and over.   He wasn't man enough to concede to the election.  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

TB7 » 02 Aug 2022, 1:55 pm » wrote: FROM YOU

DID I PROVE FRAUD Image:  IS HARVEST BALLOTING FRAUD Image: