This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
ScottMon » 02 Aug 2022, 3:24 pm » wrote: Ok, No proof of massive voter fraud.  I left out the word Massive.  Mea Culpa.
That's OK, most progressives leave that word out. There was voter fraud, the scope is unknown but there is no concrete evidence the fraud was widespread. That is the truth. Those claiming otherwise, either proof there was widespread fraud or there wasn't, are not arguing from a fact based position. 

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Neo » 02 Aug 2022, 4:07 pm » wrote: That's OK, most progressives leave that word out. There was voter fraud, the scope is unknown but there is no concrete evidence the fraud was widespread. That is the truth. Those claiming otherwise, either proof there was widespread fraud or there wasn't, are not arguing from a fact based position.
Lets think about this for second.  Trump advertised his intentions long before the election.  Election officials did NOT want to give any reason to be targeted for fraud. None of them wanted to go to jail.  So poll watchers were let in.  Every vote was triple verified by design by Trump's own man.  All vote couriers had one Democrat and one Republican.   You guys had nearly 2 years to find massive voter fraud and all you've done is proven that the election officials did their job.  

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ALL OF THAT FROM MEATHEAD, EH? ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS...
6 **** YEARS, AND NOT ONE, NADA, ZILCH, ZERO, NIL, NIX, INDICTMENT AGAINST HONEST DON. BUT HEY, SOON, I MEAN REAL **** SOON, THERE WILL BE ONE, RIGHT?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
ScottMon » 02 Aug 2022, 1:31 pm » wrote: Keep in mind that Trump has the 2nd most votes in history.  You can't disclaim one for breaking a record without disclaiming the other for breaking a similar record.
So you are agreeing that it was the citizenry played in a **** farce and Biden was installed?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
peepee » 02 Aug 2022, 11:43 am » wrote: ...'libtard'  Image   Image   Image  ...reality check for PTC: ..as to the mo$t important thing$ there is not one thin dimes difference between the 'libtards' and you 'conservatard' PTC'S...[and monetary ignoramuses] ...word....  Image
Stick "word" up your ***, goofy.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 02 Aug 2022, 4:07 pm » wrote: That's OK, most progressives leave that word out. There was voter fraud, the scope is unknown but there is no concrete evidence the fraud was widespread. That is the truth. Those claiming otherwise, either proof there was widespread fraud or there wasn't, are not arguing from a fact based position.
There was voter fraud, the scope is unknown but there is no concrete evidence the fraud was widespread. That is the truth
How about posting 3-4 examples.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 03 Aug 2022, 10:55 am » wrote: So you are agreeing that it was the citizenry played in a **** farce and Biden was installed?
I could just as easily show that they tried install Trump but it failed.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

I do not date back very far on political forums...just to Trumps term.
Has there always been so much retrograde angst, obsession and OCD level fixation with other EX Presidents...?

The [[[[[[GLOBALIST SOCIAL ENGINEERS]]]]]] laugh and "high five" each other whenever they see some **** SJW hysterically screaming the anti Trump slogans that they trained their little  SJW to chant like a myna bird....

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

GHETTO » wrote: I do not date back very far on political forums...just to Trumps term.
Has there always been so much retrograde angst, obsession and OCD level fixation with other EX Presidents...?

The GLOBALIST SOCIAL ENGINEERS]]]]]] laugh and "high five" each other whenever they see some **** SJW hysterically screaming the anti Trump slogans that they trained their little  SJW to chant like a myna bird....

I go back over 20 years on these forums.  Not as much back them.  Maybe for comparison but not 24/7/365 as they do now.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ScottMon » 03 Aug 2022, 1:25 pm » wrote: I could just as easily show that they tried install Trump but it failed.
PLEASE DO....

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
ScottMon » 03 Aug 2022, 1:25 pm » wrote: I could just as easily show that they tried install Trump but it failed.
Okay. Show me.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

You must think a guy came forward at great personal risk to blow the whistle on Erik Coomer of Dominion Voting Systems just for the Hell of it...?
Why did Dominion dump him  instantly if he was innocent...?
Why did Coomer get all his social media accounts erased if he had nothing to hide...?
What did Coomer settle for with Newsmax..a bag of pot...?
NEWSMAX never did claim that they had more than heresay evidence of Coomers "DONT WORRY I SAW TO IT THAT TRUMP ISN'T GOING TO **** WIN" conference call with ANTIFA.
Who is Eric Coomer, Part II: Bizarre arrest video of Dominion Voting exec in Colorado – World Tribune: U.S. Politics and Culture, Geopolitics, East Asia Intelligence, China, Geostrategy, Military, National security, Corporate Watch, Media Watch, North Korea, Iran, Columnists: Dennis Prager, Michelle Malkin, John Metzler, Jeffrey Kuhner, John McNabb, Joe Schaeffer, Bill Juneau, Alexander Maistrovoy, Donald Kirk

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Trump had the 2nd highest record of voters in 2020 so by your logic, he was shunted in place.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
ScottMon » 03 Aug 2022, 9:12 pm » wrote: Trump had the 2nd highest record of voters in 2020 so by your logic, he was shunted in place.
So you acknowledge that your people cheat better?
That's what your logic tells me.

Why deny the fraud with such self-righteousness then?

peepee

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 04 Aug 2022, 7:36 am » wrote: Why deny the fraud with such self-righteousness then?
...trump cacksucking syndrome (TCS) sufferer [and monetary ignoramus], what's your very best evidence of 'fraud'?  Image  

[...TCS sufferers: 'duh, i saw way more trump yard signs than biden signs' and tucker and sean said there was fraud'..]   Image  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
peepee » 04 Aug 2022, 7:51 am » wrote: ...trump cacksucking syndrome (TCS) sufferer [and monetary ignoramus], what's your very best evidence of 'fraud'?  Image  

[...TCS sufferers: 'duh, i saw way more trump yard signs than biden signs']   Image
You complete spineless ******* denying every little thing is a clue.
A criticism?! HOLY GOD ALMIGHTY!!! Burn that **** down... Cancel...etc...

You are a laughable little turd. Go blow your cousin or something. :\  

peepee

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 04 Aug 2022, 7:55 am » wrote: You complete spineless ******* denying every little thing is a clue.
A criticism?! HOLY GOD ALMIGHTY!!! Burn that **** down... Cancel...etc...

You are a laughable little turd. Go blow your cousin or something. Image
:rolleyes:  

...i didn't deny anything, tcs sufferer...i asked for your best evidence of fraud and i get a speech that sounds like something oj would give after being asked, 'did you do it?'   :rofl:  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 04 Aug 2022, 7:36 am » wrote: So you acknowledge that your people cheat better?
That's what your logic tells me.

Why deny the fraud with such self-righteousness then?
Using your logic.  
If we use my logic, we would realize a few things.  People over this country worked the polls to insure that the election was secure as per Trump's own man.  None of thes poll workers wanted to go to jail for Biden or Trump so they followed the rules.  Those that did break the rules were busted and charged.   

peepee

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 04 Aug 2022, 12:24 pm » wrote: Using your logic.  
If we use my logic, we would realize a few things.  People over this country worked the polls to insure that the election was secure as per Trump's own man.  None of thes poll workers wanted to go to jail for Biden or Trump so they followed the rules.  Those that did break the rules were busted and charged.
...you're dealing with squealing whiny big pieces of sh!t....like snot-nosed little kids when they lose: ... Image  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... you cheated!!........  Image  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH .... We won, you lost!!...  Image  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....  Image  

Image   Image  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
ScottMon » 04 Aug 2022, 12:24 pm » wrote: Using your logic.  
Ok, you currently believe in "the system". At least as far as this issue is concerned.

Let's compare "The Insurrection" and the "Peaceful Protests".
Insert your last sentence in that comparison. Does my first sentence still apply?

I'm kind of done with this pissing contest unless I've really missed something here. Bye. :wave: