This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Trump Derangement Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatmenthttps://www.americanthinker.com/article ... 2/...Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a social mental illness that manifests itself in the refusal to accept the results of the
2016 elections.

PLEASE...PASS THIS ON TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW, WHO HAS TDS

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Fake news generated mass psychosis who's origins can be traced to government controlled school propaganda and academia.....the root of all modern evils

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
TB7 » 02 Aug 2022, 5:40 am » wrote: Trump Derangement Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatmenthttps://www.americanthinker.com/article ... 2/...Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a social mental illness that manifests itself in the refusal to accept the results of the
2016 elections.

Are you actually this **** stupid in real life?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 02 Aug 2022, 6:15 am » wrote: Fake news generated mass psychosis who's origins can be traced to government controlled school propaganda and academia.....the root of all modern evils
Is that why you gave up the struggle in 5th grade?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 6:17 am » wrote: Is that why you gave up the struggle in 5th grade?

Morning dickhead....See Scottmon and you are an item now....which one of you pretends to be the girl or do you take turns?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 02 Aug 2022, 6:23 am » wrote: Morning dickhead....See Scottmon and you are an item now....which one of you pretends to be the girl or do you take turns?
You can feel it coming on, can't you..

The Hysteria...

TB7

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 6:17 am » wrote:  ̶A̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶?̶
̶
NO QUESTIONS ****

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
TB7 » 02 Aug 2022, 6:39 am » wrote: NO QUESTIONS ****
I'll take that as a

"You bet, Veg."

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 6:37 am » wrote: You can feel it coming on, can't you..

The Hysteria...

You told everyone here a five year long lie with your russia russia russia breaking news ****....and yet you have no shame....you continue to lie constantly.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

TB7 » 02 Aug 2022, 5:40 am » wrote: Trump Derangement Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatmenthttps://www.americanthinker.com/article ... 2/...Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a social mental illness that manifests itself in the refusal to accept the results of the
2016 elections.

No word on those that never accepted the 2020 election results?  Folks claiming fraud but can't prove it?  

TB7

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 02 Aug 2022, 6:55 am » wrote: No word on those that never accepted the 2020 election results?  Folks claiming fraud but can't prove it?
GREAT ARTICLA FROM MSN
Arizona women to be sentenced in 2020 ballot harvesting scheme (msn.com)

OH, HAVE A NICE DAY ****-FOR-BRAINS

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 02 Aug 2022, 6:55 am » wrote: You told everyone here a five year long lie with your russia russia russia breaking news ****....and yet you have no shame....you continue to lie constantly.
Post my lie..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Barry Morphew, who had been charged in death of wife Suzanne Morphew, pleads guilty to casting her ballot for Trump

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barry-morp ... lot-trump/

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

2016 elections.

Sure.

@Blackvegetable  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 7:24 am » wrote: Sure.

@Blackvegetable
Just post where I refused to accept, or even questioned, the 2016 results.

I know a forum full of morons who cannot process 2020....including one who is everywhere that she's not.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 7:28 am » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 7:24 am » wrote: Sure.

@Blackvegetable
Just post where I refused to accept, or even questioned, the 2016 results.

I know a forum full of morons who cannot process 2020....including one who is everywhere that she's not.

You still suffer TDS.  You can't get Trump out of your head.  You post here morning, noon, and night.  Most of it is about Trump in one form or another.

Get Help.  Live life. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 7:32 am » wrote: You still suffer TDS.  You can't get Trump out of your head.  You post here morning, noon, and night.  Most of it is about Trump in one form or another.

Get Help.  Live life.
Pleased to see you didn't challenge the facts.

Then go ahead and tell me what's not to loathe.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 02 Aug 2022, 7:44 am » wrote:
Huey » 02 Aug 2022, 7:32 am » wrote: You still suffer TDS.  You can't get Trump out of your head.  You post here morning, noon, and night.  Most of it is about Trump in one form or another.

Get Help.  Live life.
Pleased to see you didn't challenge the facts.

Then go ahead and tell me what's not to loathe.

I never said you didn't accept the election results.  TDS is more than that.  BUT, your complete acceptance of the Russia Russia Russia Trump Hoax is a key indicator you thought collusion was involved.