This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

JinnMartini » 05 Aug 2022, 11:33 am » wrote: Seems to me a simple screwdriver would save these suckers a lot of troubles !

I don't think antifa is mechanically inclined.   lol

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 Aug 2022, 11:17 am » wrote: Plenty of evidence.  Senate Republicans would have acquitted if Trump was caught standing over a body with the smoking gun in his hand.

Show us "plenty of evidence" Nancy.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Looks like everybody EXCEPT Trump engaged in collusion.

"FBI colluded with Big Tech to bury Hunter Biden story"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnC0cxOBCfc

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 12:06 pm » wrote: Show us "plenty of evidence" Nancy.
It all there in the testimony.  Do your own research, Karen.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 12:12 pm » wrote: Looks like everybody EXCEPT Trump engaged in collusion.

"FBI colluded with Big Tech to bury Hunter Biden 

Josh Hawley video...BWAAAAHAHAH!

roadkill

Share      Unread post

roadkill

Share      Unread post

roadkill

Share      Unread post

roadkill

Share      Unread post

LaughinAtLefty » 02 Aug 2022, 8:23 pm » wrote: Unreal…..next thing you know they’ll be charging the injured victim.

Makes me sick to my stomach, what an absolute farce.
"Jesse Watters updates Paul Pelosi saga with new info"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pgx_oL_5bo

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Too bad you're not fed up with geopolitical arm twisting, sedition and insurrection.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

IkeBana » 06 Aug 2022, 10:41 am » wrote: Too bad you're not fed up with geopolitical arm twisting, sedition and insurrection.
This woman is a hireling of the conspiracy to end democracy in our country.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 06 Aug 2022, 10:41 am » wrote: Too bad you're not fed up with geopolitical arm twisting, sedition and insurrection.

I am fed up with the dems and their antifa and blm...and Pelosi telling DC police to stand down and refusing to bring in the National Guard.  

Always check with me before posting Ike.    :cool:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 06 Aug 2022, 10:49 am » wrote: Always check with me before posting Ike. 
Always check with me before breathing, roadrash. :cool:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 06 Aug 2022, 11:15 am » wrote: Always check with me before breathing, roadrash. Image
I know you need my attention...but maybe you should try getting a life of yer own?    Image  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

‘Wait and see’: Details emerging about FBI’s raid on Trump"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QIGe0_gCLI

roadkill

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 04 Aug 2022, 10:22 am » wrote: why is censorship the first thing that comes to your mind?
"BREAKING!! ARREST OF DONALD TRUMP ON LIVE TELEVISION!!? GET READY"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQSPWmynv8Q

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

nefarious101 » 04 Aug 2022, 10:22 am » wrote: why is censorship the first thing that comes to your mind?
How do you know what is the first thing that comes to my mind?
The only topic that you right wing nuts jobs associate with Facebook and Twitter is that they chose not to allow Trump to use their sites for his lying rants.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 15 Aug 2022, 8:31 am » wrote: How do you know what is the first thing that comes to my mind?
The only topic that you right wing nuts jobs associate with Facebook and Twitter is that they chose not to allow Trump to use their sites for his lying rants.

I looked up "Clueless" in the dictionary...they had this.

omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 15 Aug 2022, 8:31 am » wrote: How do you know what is the first thing that comes to my mind?
Simple, you mind social consensus around established talking point mantra. protect and defend reality come hell or high water. Every typecast personality does it and then gets mad for getting stereotyped to social identity defined by laws that regulate social behavior cradle to grave for the numbers occupying space reproductively here.

your choice, your behavioral patterns fit the specificity of who's who saving humanity.
Last edited by omh on 16 Aug 2022, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Easy....Just turn on CNNLOL SAYS and we can watch your thoughts as they are installed