This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

What comes to my mind after wasting my time watching this unfunny guy talk about his possibly being censored is that I hope I never waste any more time listening to him.

The government guarantees free speech. This guy can stand on any soapbox in America and tell all the "jokes" he wants and I will defend his right to do so.

But... does he own Facebook?
Does he have the right to stand on my property or your property and tell his unfunny jokes?
No, he does not.
Facebook owns their website, it is not public property.
I find reading Facebook to be boring and useless, and don't post or read posts there.
It is not the news, it is only an assortment of personal thoughts.

omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 04 Aug 2022, 10:35 am » wrote: What comes to my mind after wasting my time watching this unfunny guy talk about his possibly being censored is that I hope I never waste any more time listening to him.

The government guarantees free speech. This guy can stand on any soapbox in America and tell all the "jokes" he wants and I will defend his right to do so.

But... does he own Facebook?
Does he have the right to stand on my property or your property and tell his unfunny jokes?
No, he does not.
Facebook owns their website, it is not public property.
I find reading Facebook to be boring and useless, and don't post or read posts there.
It is not the news, it is only an assortment of personal thoughts.

what separates personal thoughts from collective opinions mandated by law? Social constructs of reality saying real doesn't matter and anyone defying our beliefs will be eliminated by any means necessary in 6 theaters of organized doubt.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Xavier_Onassis » 04 Aug 2022, 9:46 am » wrote: This fool is NOT FUNNY.
I don't bother with Facebook, it is largely filled with nonsense and wackos.
Should they expel him from Facebook?
I cannot say I care one way or the other.

I don't care what you think.    :wave:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 04 Aug 2022, 10:22 am » wrote: why is censorship the first thing that comes to your mind?
"DeSantis suspends Hillsborough State Attorney Andrew Warren"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmdqdO8wZdI

roadkill

Share      Unread post

"Joe Rogan Has a Blistering Response to Biden's Deceitful Move"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shlDQ_qiai8

roadkill

Share      Unread post

"A Democratic Wisconsin Senate candidate who has railed against “dark money” in politics is being supported by a left-wing dark money network, Federal Election Commission (FEC) records show."

https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/03/mand ... fvIhrPqOlg

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 02 Aug 2022, 6:25 pm » wrote: Google Forced To Reveal Secret Of Algorithms 

Google hasn't been forced to do, or stop doing anything.  Google filed a motion to have the plaintiff's case dismissed.  The judge ruled against Google...the case was not dismissed.  Google will file another motion for dismissal on some other grounds...we shall see what happens to that motion.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 04 Aug 2022, 2:17 pm » wrote: "A Democratic Wisconsin Senate candidate who has railed against “dark money” in politics is being supported by a left-wing dark money network, Federal Election Commission (FEC) records.
If that's a problem for registered democrats in cheeseheadland they will vote for some other Democrat in the primary.  It would not be a problem for me.  If this particular candidate was likely to beat the republican in the general election, he/she would get my vote.  If this person was running in the general election he/she would get my vote.

I don't give a ****...the Democrat gets my vote.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 04 Aug 2022, 2:33 pm » wrote: If that's a problem for registered democrats in cheeseheadland they will vote for some other Democrat in the primary.  It would not be a problem for me.  If this particular candidate was likely to beat the republican in the general election, he/she would get my vote.  If this person was running in the general election he/she would get my vote.

I don't give a ****...the Democrat gets my vote.

That's cause yer a dem sheep.   lol

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 04 Aug 2022, 2:26 pm » wrote: Google hasn't been forced to do, or stop doing anything.  Google filed a motion to have the plaintiff's case dismissed.  The judge ruled against Google...the case was not dismissed.  Google will file another motion for dismissal on some other grounds...we shall see what happens to that motion.

Google Cheats...you dumb ****.    :rofl:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 04 Aug 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote: Google Cheats...you dumb ****.    Image
I don't care *******.  Trump has been a cheating sociopathic grifter for over 40 years.  Trump cheats...you ****.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

"In the leaked document, the Betsy Ross Flag, Gadsden Flag, and other common American symbols were portrayed as potential materials used by these alleged “extremists.”

Oh my...the FBI thinks Obama is an extremist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO4rr9SvWSo&t=4s

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 04 Aug 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: I don't care *******.  Trump has been a cheating sociopathic grifter for over 40 years.  Trump cheats...you ****.

"In the leaked document, the Betsy Ross Flag, Gadsden Flag, and other common American symbols were portrayed as potential materials used by these alleged “extremists.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO4rr9SvWSo&t=4s

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
nuckinfutz » 02 Aug 2022, 8:34 pm » wrote: We see what your problem is:
Said the vax queer who supports tranny culture, utterly incognizant of the irony he spews.  :rolleyes:   :drool:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
LaughinAtLefty » 02 Aug 2022, 8:23 pm » wrote: Unreal…..next thing you know they’ll be charging the injured victim.

Makes me sick to my stomach, what an absolute farce.

It'll be like when the guy cheney shot hadda apologize for stealing his slug.  :die:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 Aug 2022, 2:52 pm » wrote: It'll be like when the guy cheney shot hadda apologize for stealing his slug.  Image

Never steal a man's slug!    :rolleyes:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 04 Aug 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: I don't care *******.  Trump has been a cheating sociopathic grifter for over 40 years.  Trump cheats...you ****.

He cheats and you are completely corrupted. bet you think his cheating is worse than your complete corrupted mentality. You picked a side, Trump plays everyone from the core of life.

When he served as president he served as a president representing the whole population of this country, his opposition being one sided malcontents on all sides ignoring now is eternity were all set to make sure he didn't get re-elected, and he didn't by a dishonest election.

Trump may get a second term though, 2024. he gets my vote a third time because he does use his brain, you recite what you learned after birth.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 04 Aug 2022, 2:41 pm » wrote: "In the leaked document, the Betsy Ross Flag, Gadsden Flag, and other common American symbols were portrayed as potential materials used by these alleged “extremists.”

I don't **** care *******.  Democrats get every vote I have as long as I live.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

omh » 04 Aug 2022, 4:16 pm » wrote: He cheats and you are completely corrupted.
He cheats and you are either completely on the spectrum, or just **** around.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 04 Aug 2022, 6:00 pm » wrote: I don't **** care *******.  Democrats get every vote I have as long as I live.
Which includes their dick in yer ***...as long as you live!    Image