This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 04 Aug 2022, 6:10 pm » wrote: Which includes their dick in yer ***...as long as you live!    Image
Like Trump isn't an inch or two up your oozing reeking rectal orifice.  :die:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 04 Aug 2022, 6:35 pm » wrote: Like Trump isn't an inch or two up your oozing reeking rectal orifice.  Image

Nope...I'm not brainwashed like you are.   ;)  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

ROAD SCUM.....Please don't dump your GARBAGE here! CP's site is not a garbage dump! :LOL:   :LOL:  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Trump may get a second term though, 2024. he gets my vote a third time because he does use his brain, you recite what you learned after birth.

Then you are a true dolt, because Trump is so obviously a conman who cares only about his own fame & fortune.
No one knows anything that they learned BEFORE birth. Why do you keep using this silly phrase?
Trump's brain planned to actually LEAD the mob he had just incited to attack Congress, knowing that there were armed individuals in the mob. That is NOT "using his brain".

That is (1) risking his life and (2) making it clear that he is the leader of a plot to change the results of a free and fair election that the ******* LOST.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 04 Aug 2022, 8:09 pm » wrote: Trump may get a second term though, 2024. he gets my vote a third time because he does use his brain, you recite what you learned after birth.

Then you are a true dolt, because Trump is so obviously a conman who cares only about his own fame & fortune.
No one knows anything that they learned BEFORE birth. Why do you keep using this silly phrase?
Trump's brain planned to actually LEAD the mob he had just incited to attack Congress, knowing that there were armed individuals in the mob. That is NOT "using his brain".

That is (1) risking his life and (2) making it clear that he is the leader of a plot to change the results of a free and fair election that the ******* LOST.

"Then you are a true dolt, because Trump is so obviously a conman who cares only about his own fame & fortune."

Then explain why Trump gave his presidential salary to charity and why he was willing to distance himself from his private businesses while president which cost him significant losses?   

Yer the dolt calling the kettle black.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

"Room Goes SILENT When Hawley Exposes Fauci's Blatant Lies"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSo1tokDbBY

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 04 Aug 2022, 6:48 pm » wrote: Nope...I'm not brainwashed like you are.   Image
Nope...you have the self-awareness,  insight, and introspection of a steaming pile of ****,, roadrash.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 05 Aug 2022, 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 2:53 am » wrote: "Room Goes SILENT When Hawley Exposes Fauci's Blatant Lies"

Feh...the same fist pumping Hawley who told child and wife abuser, domestic violence perp and self-proclaimed "RINO HUNTER" Eric Greitens that he "belongs in handcuffs, not in the US Senate."

Sick **** hypocrite Republican vote whores are eating their own in this primary season.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 Aug 2022, 3:57 am » wrote: Feh...the same fist pumping Hawley who told child and wife abuser, domestic violence perp and self-proclaimed "RINO HUNTER" Eric Greitens that he "belongs in handcuffs, not in the US Senate."

Sick **** hypocrite Republican vote whores are eating their own in this primary season.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 Aug 2022, 3:48 am » wrote: Nope...you have the self-awareness,  insight, and introspection of a steaming pile of ****,, roadrash.

Are you still whining?    :rofl:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 04 Aug 2022, 6:02 pm » wrote: He cheats and you are either completely on the spectrum, or just **** around.

spectrum? the word that gives your denial being what you prefer to do socially about how does, why did, what is, when arrived, where existed, which specific one, whom you are within the 7.7 billion sole displacements of this species in this atmosphere now.

Equality by equally reproductively displaced exactly as adapting to space being timed apart now. Where is your core sense of proportion? Your brain, the nucleus of your fertilized cell which cellular division began wrapping a body around it connecting the nervous system of your form shaped living here now.

Every lifetime/ancestral displacement of any species being plant or animal, predator or prey, male, female, asexual means to reproduce that sustains ancestry changing population living here forward until great great grandchildren stop arriving and extinction did occur at that event same way it started with inception to a ecological system to a native atmosphere in one universal position displacements are relative in.

Natural Universal Order your intellectual New World Order never conquered or defeated in real time. Self evident kinetics where your reality governs with reasonable doubt and tyranny against anyone being honest about life in plain sight.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Damned for not taking sides and damned by all other sides not picking theirs.

Catch 22 intellectual governance saving humanity forward each generation gap arrived historically and ancestrally here.

Understanding actual life isn't tolerated by all realities present in one species dividing itself intellectually in theories and theologies combined.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

"The Internet is on fire!  Rumors are swirling that a girl who was once an underage prostitute for Jeffrey Epstein is now a government informant who is outing Epstein’s sick friends and accomplices.  Yes, this includes Bill Clinton."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... complices/

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Xavier_Onassis » 04 Aug 2022, 8:09 pm » wrote: Trump may get a second term though, 2024. he gets my vote a third time because he does use his brain, you recite what you learned after birth.

How is that?  We all know that Trump  made FAR MORE from fees that his goddamn golf courses collected from his Secret Service detail and entourage than he forfeited in salary.

I pay my income taxes each and every year, I am not a phony SOB like Trump.

omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 9:00 am » wrote: How is that?  We all know that Trump  made FAR MORE from fees that his goddamn golf courses collected from his Secret Service detail and entourage than he forfeited in salary.

I pay my income taxes each and every year, I am not a phony SOB like Trump.
whom are you vs what are you vs who you wish you could be if life wasn't self evident?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Yet another flaccid, limp, impotent post from roadrash.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: "The Internet is on fire!  Rumors are swirling that a girl who was once an underage prostitute for Jeffrey Epstein is now a government informant who is outing Epstein’s sick friends and accomplices.  Yes, this includes Bill Clinton."

Who **** cares roadrash?  We all know Bill Clinton was a philandering bad husband just like Donald Trump.  Maybe it will turn out that Bill is a pedophile just like Donald.  The difference between them?  Clinton was a pretty good President, who was impeached for a blow job.   :rofl:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 Aug 2022, 9:40 am » wrote: Who **** cares roadrash?  We all know Bill Clinton was a philandering bad husband just like Donald Trump.  Maybe it will turn out that Bill is a pedophile just like Donald.  The difference between them?  Clinton was a pretty good President, who was impeached for a blow job.   Image

I notice you had to soften the blow by including Trump with NO evidence.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 Aug 2022, 9:35 am » wrote: Yet another flaccid, limp, impotent post from roadrash.

Yet another angry knee jerk out of IkeYanksHisBanana.   

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 10:37 am » wrote: I notice you had to soften the blow by including Trump with NO evidence.
Plenty of evidence.  Senate Republicans would have acquitted if Trump was caught standing over a body with the smoking gun in his hand.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

roadkill » 02 Aug 2022, 7:05 pm » wrote: Who's in bed with Antifa?

This video used to be on Youtube...it was much longer and had some funny music to go with it.

It used to be titled "Antifa's Best vs Innocent No Parking Sign" on Youtube but it's gone...Youtube/Google got rid of it cause they didn't want people to know just how stupid Antifa really is.

Here's a short version with no sound that I found using "Brave Browser" search engine. There are other links on BB that Youtube/Google has cut off.

Watch these dumb **** Antifa attacking a parking sign.   lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/ ... reet_sign/
Seems to me a simple screwdriver would save these suckers a lot of troubles !