This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
peepee

Share      Unread post

((((((PUPPET TRUMP/REPUBLICAN CRACKSUCKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE BEHIND PELOSI!!!!))))))  Image   Image   Image  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BXMXHLowqk

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
JinnMartini » 03 Aug 2022, 7:57 am » wrote: I am a conservative and hate eveything liberal !

Okay  . . .  not  EVERYTHING  . . .  just 99% !
John Fund is a reactionary ******* who was an editor at the WSJ. Of course he was a champion of "Family Values".

Turns out he was beating his girlfriend and sleeping with her daughter. When it was discovered that Fund had obliged girlfriend to abort his errant ejaculate, he was asked about the divergence between his editorial stance and actions.

He responded by explaining that his personal feeling about abortion wasn't so much one note as it was a "symphony".

omh

Share      Unread post

peepee » 03 Aug 2022, 8:07 am » wrote:
JinnMartini » 03 Aug 2022, 7:57 am » wrote: I am a conservative and hate eveything liberal !

Okay  . . .  not  EVERYTHING  . . .  just 99% !
...ask 100 republicrat-level dummies to define 'conservative' and 'liberal' and you get 100 retarded responses...both are worthless terms used by brain-laundered republicrat-level people... word..

....the reality is that you are a brain-laundered republicant and you hate everything from the brain-laundered democants... you are a mere pawn [pathetically, a willing one] in the $tinking game...
peepee » 03 Aug 2022, 8:08 am » wrote:
SJConspirator » 03 Aug 2022, 8:05 am » wrote: No questions queerbait
...spoken ^^^ like a true nazi @sshole...  ;)  

Self proclaimed stereotype acting like they aren't typecast by their self ignoring the same thing everyone else doesn't accept about life in plain sight.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

omh » 03 Aug 2022, 8:38 am » wrote: Self proclaimed stereotype acting like they aren't typecast by their self ignoring the same thing everyone else doesn't accept about life in plain sight.
We conservatives are  for  the first and second amendment  . . .  all the rest is subject to discussion   !

Just don't even  bring those two up for discussion  !

Or you'll feel the pain !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 03 Aug 2022, 10:05 am » wrote: We conservatives are  for  the first and second amendment  . . .  all the rest is subject to discussion   !

Just don't even  bring those two up for discussion  !

Or you'll feel the pain !
Look what you defend and what I wish to protect. Ideology vs survival of the species. Ideology is causing this species to destroy itself inside out and that doesn't come from outside sources but personal behavior within the ancestries currently alive.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

omh » 03 Aug 2022, 10:18 am » wrote: Look what you defend and what I wish to protect. Ideology vs survival of the species. Ideology is causing this species to destroy itself inside out and that doesn't come from outside sources but personal behavior within the ancestries currently alive.
Don't know what you're talking about   (as most of us)   . . .  but I guess you are on our side of the barricade !  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

The people of Taiwan agree that Taiwan is CHINESE.  They do NOT agree that they should be ruled by a government that does not hold free and fair elections as they hold on Taiwan.

The Taiwanese consider themselves to be the guardians of ancient Chinese art, literature, philosophy and writing style, much of whicu was eliminated or changed during the Mainland Cultural Revolution. They are the keepers of Tradition.

They observe that the average Taiwanese has an income four times that of the average Mainlander. The prefer to keep things as they are.

And that means that the US will agree that Taiwan is technically part of China, but that the Taiwanese have the right to the governments that they elect.

And both Biden and Pelosi agree on that, just not using the same words.

The story printed in the Chinese press will mention that Pelosi and Biden use different words, and then will observe how neither of them is disappeared, deposed or denounced and that will cause them to consider that their own government would never allow a member of the legislature disagree with the Great Leader.
And they will go, "Hmmm."

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Blackvegetable » 03 Aug 2022, 5:34 am » wrote: For whom did you vote in 2004?
Trump !
Of course !

You don't expect me to vote for some guy who is not aware of where he is  . . .  or even if he's alive or not, do you !

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
JinnMartini » 05 Aug 2022, 4:14 pm » wrote: Trump !
Of course !

You don't expect me to vote for some guy who is not aware of where he is  . . .  or even if he's alive or not, do you !
In 2004?

Do you know where you are, and when?

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Lmao! **** Proclaim to be the Defenders of democracy but have destroyed democracy in three countries So far.. Afghanistan, Ukraine and now Taiwan 😂🤣 :die:  😅

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
JinnMartini » 03 Aug 2022, 4:11 am » wrote: Latest update . . . Pelosi lands in Taiwan and meets with Taiwan's President Tsai Ing-wen !

This is crazy, folks !
This is playing with fire !

https://youtu.be/q-h7594hBnw

Mask ***.

Ah simply adoah the thayatah!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 03 Aug 2022, 5:34 am » wrote: For whom did you vote in 2004?
No questions dick sucker.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 03 Aug 2022, 5:54 am » wrote: For whom did YOU vote, braindead piece of ****?
No questions, dick sucker. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 4:46 pm » wrote: In 2004?

No questions, dick sucker. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
No betting, dick sucker. 

peepee

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 03 Aug 2022, 8:19 am » wrote: So  . . .  how do you explain that I'm swimming in money ?

...congrat$ on the $wimming.... but hopefully you can understand that skill at acquiring and possessing 'dollars' and possessing an understanding of their origin and nature are two very very very different things.... 

[i have a hard time 'comm'unicating with republicrats]  ;)   

peepee

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 03 Aug 2022, 10:30 am » wrote: Don't know what you're talking about   (as most of us)   . . .  but I guess you are on our side of the barricade !
...remember the republican '12th commandment', 'never criticize a fellow puppet trump cacksucker!' [and monetary ignoramus] Image  

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 4:46 pm » wrote: In 2004?

Okay  . . .  I wasn't assuming you'd go that back !
I just saw the question, not the details, so I assumed you meant 2016.

In 2004 I did not vote !

I usually do not vote for the least of two evils !
It's either someone I trust  . . .  or it's not !
In 2004 I trusted neither  . . .  even so  . . .  Kerry even less ! 
I saw Kerry as a Biden and Bush as a total wacko !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9/11 a was SA job !

Iraq had nothing  . . .  absolutely nothing to do with It !