This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 04 Aug 2022, 5:05 pm » wrote: Rule 1, idiot. 

The same question applies to you, hypocrite boy. Count how many times you randomly tag me during your meltdowns. 

1. You will demand to post the rule on questions. Irreversibly stupid. You really cannot remember where the rules are, can you? 

Image Image Image
Then I guess we're done.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 5:10 pm » wrote: Then I guess we're done.

Doubt it. 

You still have to endure your punishment for violating rule 2. 

Image Image Image

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 3:31 pm » wrote: Stop presuming, imbecile.

Why should anyone trust you to determine what you DIDN'T find?
If you have a point feel free to post it.

Are those your words?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 5:43 am » wrote: If you have a point feel free to post it.

Are those your words?
Why do you need EVERYTHING explained to you, stupid ****?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 6:06 am » wrote:
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 5:43 am » wrote: If you have a point feel free to post it.

Are those your words?

Meltdown Mary.. I see you are overly excited so early this morning.

Mostly from you.  You are a snake  Slithering around, changing your point, refusing to be nailed down on a point.  Plus, it is your point.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 7:58 am » wrote: Meltdown Mary.. I see you are overly excited so early this morning.

Mostly from you.  You are a snake  Slithering around, changing your point, refusing to be nailed down on a point.  Plus, it is your point.
No, that's a bunch of ****, Tiny.

This is what you squawk every time your Face of Stupid slams into the curb.

My question was quite specific.

Your response was a lie.

You "found" plenty. You averted your eyes from what you didn't have the integrity to acknowledge. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 9:01 am » wrote:
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 7:58 am » wrote: Meltdown Mary.. I see you are overly excited so early this morning.

No, that's a bunch of ****, Tiny.

This is what you squawk every time your Face of Stupid slams into the curb.

My question was quite specific.

Your response was a lie.

You "found" plenty. You averted your eyes from what you didn't have the integrity to acknowledge. 

I don't need to repost your spank pics. 

I don't a rat's *** how specific your question was.  You got nothing so you bluff your way around with questions.  

There is absolutely NO CONTEXT where you have the ability to slam me into a curb. 

My response was spot on. You are afraid to make a point in your own words.  It is not any posters job to do your work.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 9:13 am » wrote: I don't need to repost your spank pics. 

I don't a rat's *** how specific your question was.  You got nothing so you bluff your way around with questions.  

There is absolutely NO CONTEXT where you have the ability to slam me into a curb. 

My response was spot on. You are afraid to make a point in your own words.  It is not any posters job to do your work.
Huh?
You know how when you bluff you're always vague?

It is nothing like that.
Every one..

In this fantasy of your where you go one on one with the Vegetable, do you think any arbiter is gonna let you get away with running from questions and your own words?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 9:31 am » wrote:
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 9:13 am » wrote: I don't need to repost your spank pics. 

Huh?
You know how when you bluff you're always vague?

It is nothing like that.
Every one..

In this fantasy of your where you go one on one with the Vegetable, do you think any arbiter is gonna let you get away with running from questions and your own words?

You know what a spank pic is.
Well, I don't run away from my own words.  I just don't answer in the format you demand. But for the sake of argument if I did I would get away with it because you won't be answering any or acknowledging your words.  It is your diverting control freak nature. 

Are these your words?

I'm giving myself 2 weeks to find a post in which I address you as Stroky PRIOR to January 24th.

at which time you have spent ALL your bullets - in time for a 3 month vacation.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 10:24 am » wrote: You know what a spank pic is.

Well, I don't run away from my own words.  I just don't answer in the format you demand. But for the sake of argument if I did I would get away with it because you won't be answering any or acknowledging your words.  It is your diverting control freak nature. 

Are these your words?

I'm giving myself 2 weeks to find a post in which I address you as Stroky PRIOR to January 24th.

Absolutely Zerointegrity..

Astounding.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 5:25 pm » wrote: Absolutely Zerointegrity..

Astounding.
You are the moron who lost and is running. 

Are these your words?

Are these your words?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 06 Aug 2022, 7:37 am » wrote: You are the moron who lost and is running. 

Are these your words?

Are these your words?

What do you tell yourself to completely overlook The Issue?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 06 Aug 2022, 7:44 am » wrote: What do you tell yourself to completely overlook The Issue?
Are these your words?

Will we get to what you are talking bout after you acknowledge these at are your words and you lost.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 06 Aug 2022, 8:15 am » wrote: Are these your words?

Will we get to what you are talking bout after you acknowledge these at are your words and you lost.
We have spent more than enough time on that ****.

You've spent none on The Issue, from which you continue to suffer.

Why do you so assiduously ignore your self inflicted *** whuppin' on that subject?

Oh, yea...

That.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 06 Aug 2022, 8:24 am » wrote: We have spent more than enough time on that ****.

You've spent none on The Issue, from which you continue to suffer.

Why do you so assiduously ignore your self inflicted *** whuppin' on that subject?

Oh, yea...

That.
It is all the issue.  As I posted it.  We will have spent enough time on it when o say so.  And I will say after you acknowledge your words and admit you lost.

Run from your words ******. 

Are these your words?

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

nefarious101 » 04 Aug 2022, 7:54 am » wrote: They are wiping the floor up with your dumb *** on this thread....and you're unable to do anything about it again
It's so pathetic. Yet she keeps coming back begging for more, like a kid's punching bag:

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 06 Aug 2022, 8:39 am » wrote: It is all the issue.  As I posted it.  We will have spent enough time on it when o say so.  And I will say after you acknowledge your words and admit you lost.

Run from your words ******. 

Are these your words?

:rofl:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Are these your words?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

freeman » 06 Aug 2022, 8:39 am » wrote: It's so pathetic. Yet she keeps coming back begging for more, like a kid's punching bag:

Were you around when BV did his famous underwear pic post to impress the ladies?

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

nefarious101 » 06 Aug 2022, 9:44 am » wrote: Were you around when BV did his famous underwear pic post to impress the ladies?
I was on the road for a month (checked in here a couple of times) and apparently missed that one.