This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Oil falls to nearly 6-month lows after surprise U.S. crude, gasoline build
https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 022-08-03/

B...b...b...but Keystone......

**** morons.

omh

Share      Unread post

you are marooned by what you mind in your own brain and all you have left is protect corruption until dead. Enjoy the hell you put yourself in since deciding to never be honest about yourself again.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 6:29 am » wrote: Oil falls to nearly 6-month lows after surprise U.S. crude, gasoline build

**** morons.

In case anyone doesn't understand dickhead math I will translate this for you

"Yippeee!!  oil is only twice as much as it was when Trump was President.  Hope nobody notices the demand destruction from high inflation, baby formula crisis or all the people who can't feed their kids"

Bob

Share      Unread post

omh » 04 Aug 2022, 7:02 am » wrote: you are marooned by what you mind in your own brain and all you have left is protect corruption until dead. Enjoy the hell you put yourself in since deciding to never be honest about yourself again.

Marooned in your own brain, what a bummer get out there and ride blackvegatable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq2SirtDqnE

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 04 Aug 2022, 7:13 am » wrote: In case anyone doesn't understand dickhead math I will translate this for you

"Yippeee!!  oil is only twice as much as it was when Trump was President.  Hope nobody notices the demand destruction from high inflation, baby formula crisis or all the people who can't feed their kids"
Naffy,

You are an unusually dimwitted slack jaw.

omh

Share      Unread post

Bob » 04 Aug 2022, 7:14 am » wrote:  Marooned in your own brain, what a bummer get out there and ride blackvegatable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq2SirtDqnE
not interested in riding eggplant. The fruit or berry everyone thinks is a vegetable.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 6:29 am » wrote: Oil falls to nearly 6-month lows after surprise U.S. crude, gasoline build

**** morons.

U.S. crude oil inventories rose unexpectedly last week as exports fell and refiners lowered runs, while gasoline stocks also posted a surprise build as demand slowed, the Energy Information Administration said.

And:

"The crude oil number is well above expectations. Gasoline is a disappointment. You should never see a build in gasoline during summer. It's a very bearish report," said Bob Yawger, director of energy futures at Mizuho.

Thank goodness prices were so high that demand dropped. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

**** morons.

From one of your favorite, primary sources:

The steady decline in gas prices has been driven by multiple factors, including recession fears that have knocked down oil prices and the fact that some Americans cut back on driving when gas prices spiked above $5 a gallon.

"When people pay and they see $100 for the bill, they panic and become apoplectic," said Tom Kloza, global head of energy analysis at the Oil Price Information Service.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/03/energy/g ... index.html

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:26 am » wrote: From one of your favorite, primary sources:

The steady decline in gas prices has been driven by multiple factors, including recession fears that have knocked down oil prices and the fact that some Americans cut back on driving when gas prices spiked above $5 a gallon.

"When people pay and they see $100 for the bill, they panic and become apoplectic," said Tom Kloza, global head of energy analysis at the Oil Price Information Service.

That's not a "primary source", Stupid ****...

Did you leave something out?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 7:45 am » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:26 am » wrote: From one of your favorite, primary sources:

That's not a "primary source", Stupid ****...

Did you leave something out?

Meltdown Mary,

You tell me what I left out.  I simply posted what YOU left out. 

I made two post, one from your source, and one from your favorite source, that essentially say the same thing on why inventory is up and prices are down.  

If you have an issue with it by all means tell us what it is. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

ROTFLMFAO....another thread blows up in BV the gay dickhead's face.....looks like another money shot moment

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:22 am » wrote: U.S. crude oil inventories rose unexpectedly last week as exports fell and refiners lowered runs, while gasoline stocks also posted a surprise build as demand slowed, the Energy Information Administration said.

And:

"The crude oil number is well above expectations. Gasoline is a disappointment. You should never see a build in gasoline during summer. It's a very bearish report," said Bob Yawger, director of energy futures at Mizuho.

Thank goodness prices were so high that demand dropped.
As you've been told, yes.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 04 Aug 2022, 7:49 am » wrote: ROTFLMFAO....another thread blows up in BV the gay dickhead's face.....looks like another money shot moment
Naffy,

What did I fail to anticipate, specifically?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:48 am » wrote: Meltdown Mary,

I made two post, one from your source, and one from your favorite source, that essentially say the same thing on why inventory is up and prices are down.  

The paragraph that followed, Omitting Little Twat.

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

telling me oil and gas is down 3% after it has doubled since biden took office isn't making your case. 

AND then to compound it all ... Inflation is about 9% ,,,

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 7:50 am » wrote: Naffy,

What did I fail to anticipate, specifically?

They are wiping the floor up with your dumb *** on this thread....and you're unable to do anything about it again

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 7:51 am » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:48 am » wrote: Meltdown Mary,

The paragraph that followed, Omitting Little Twat.

You can go ahead and post it and make your point.  I did not demand YOU post what I did, Mary.  You are accusing me of doing exactly what you did.  

You want it posted, YOU post it, Adolph. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 04 Aug 2022, 7:54 am » wrote: They are wiping the floor up with your dumb *** on this thread....and you're unable to do anything about it again
Naffy,

Focus.

I told you about this months ago.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 7:55 am » wrote:
nefarious101 » 04 Aug 2022, 7:54 am » wrote: They are wiping the floor up with your dumb *** on this thread....and you're unable to do anything about it again
Naffy,

Focus.

I told you about this months ago.

Yu didn't tell us he was going to beg the Saudi's for oil and DEMAND, particularly in the summer, was going to drop. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:54 am » wrote: You can go ahead and post it and make your point.  I did not demand YOU post what I did, Mary.  You are accusing me of doing exactly what you did.  

You want it posted, YOU post it, Adolph.
A few minutes ago you were posting **** all over the place, yapping about "primary sources".

When I quote you verbatim, you insist that the context is the entire universe of dumb **** you've ever posted.
Then you accuse me of lying by omission.

**** quimm.

Kloza also credited theunprecedented release of emergency oil by the Biden administration from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, though he conceded it's difficult to quantify the impact