This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:57 am » wrote: Yu didn't tell us he was going to beg the Saudi's for oil and DEMAND, particularly in the summer, was going to drop.
Buzzy,


Yes, I did.


 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 7:59 am » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:54 am » wrote: You can go ahead and post it and make your point.  I did not demand YOU post what I did, Mary.  You are accusing me of doing exactly what you did.  

You want it posted, YOU post it, Adolph.
{s}A few minutes ago you were posting **** all over the place, yapping about "primary sources".

When I quote you verbatim, you insist that the context is the entire universe of dumb **** you've ever posted.
Then you accuse me of lying by omission.

**** quimm.[/s]

Kloza also credited theunprecedented release of emergency oil by the Biden administration from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, though he conceded it's difficult to quantify the impact

 
 

 
The key factor in that sentence

though he conceded it's difficult to quantify the impact.


From the link in the sentence:
The United States consumes around 20 million barrels of oil per day, with global consumption hovering around 100 million barrels. Biden's planned releases would put more oil on the global market, potentially bringing down costs.
That bought us what?  9 days worth?

And here is more:
Tapping the reserve -- the stockpile of 600 million barrels of crude oil stored in underground salt caverns in Louisiana and Texas -- generally has only a limited effect on gas prices because of how much oil can be released at a time, but would act as a political sign that Biden is continuing to confront the problem.
You want to whine about omissions, Mary, look at your own style. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 8:08 am » wrote: The key factor in that sentence

though he conceded it's difficult to quantify the impact.

From the link in the sentence:

That bought us what?  9 days worth?

And here is more:

You want to whine about omissions, Mary, look at your own style.
There's no "key", there's only the universe of things ever said.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 8:09 am » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 8:08 am » wrote: The key factor in that sentence

though he conceded it's difficult to quantify the impact.

From the link in the sentence:

That bought us what?  9 days worth?

And here is more:

You want to whine about omissions, Mary, look at your own style.
There's no "key", there's only the universe of things ever said.

 
Avert your eyes from the rest of the post, Mary. 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,115

Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:57 am » wrote: Yu didn't tell us he was going to beg the Saudi's for oil and DEMAND, particularly in the summer, was going to drop.

Amazing how BV comes here and makes stupid indefensible statements and then gets his *** handed to him continuously over and over and over again.

It's like an obsession with him....probably something to do with a sexual turn on of his.....maybe someone should change their name to Grandma and send him into full rut mode

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 8:11 am » wrote: Avert your eyes from the rest of the post, Mary.
Tiny,

Before you scurry over there....

Post the point of the OP...
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

nefarious101 » 04 Aug 2022, 8:14 am » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:57 am » wrote: Yu didn't tell us he was going to beg the Saudi's for oil and DEMAND, particularly in the summer, was going to drop.

Amazing how BV comes here and makes stupid indefensible statements and then gets his *** handed to him continuously over and over and over again.

It's like an obsession with him....probably something to do with a sexual turn on of his.....maybe someone should change their name to Grandma and send him into full rut mode

 

It is about to be handed to him some more. 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 8:15 am » wrote: Tiny,

Before you scurry over there....

Post the point of the OP...

You tell me, Mary.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 8:08 am » wrote: The key factor in that sentence

though he conceded it's difficult to quantify the impact.

From the link in the sentence:

That bought us what?  9 days worth?

And here is more:

You want to whine about omissions, Mary, look at your own style.
What's the POINT of the OP?

What did you learn when you searched "demand +destruction" for Blackvegetable?

Because we both know you did.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 8:16 am » wrote: You tell me, Mary.
No, Tiny.

If you don’t know, you've been diverting.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 8:00 am » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:57 am » wrote: Yu didn't tell us he was going to beg the Saudi's for oil and DEMAND, particularly in the summer, was going to drop.
Buzzy,

Yes, I did.
 
Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2022, 8:23 pm » wrote:
“The chief reason driving retail gasoline prices to a record high in March was Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, against a tight global oil market,” said Brian Milne, editor and product manager at DTN. “Oil demand has recovered quickly from the pandemic lockdowns, outpacing supply growth, with the invasion of Ukraine and the subsequent sanctions on Russian oil exports heightening concern over supply disruptions and shortages.”

People look to oil-company profits and think they are “raising [gasoline] prices arbitrarily,” but are also potentially not looking at the “tremendous” losses for those firms in 2020, said Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-u-s-consumers-suspect-gas-price-gouging-and-how-much-stations-actually-profit-from-a-gallon-of-the-fuel-11649161152?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo


b...b...b...b...but nooooooo! Greg and Jesse say "Biden bad!".....yap!
 
Blackvegetable » 30 Mar 2022, 11:43 am » wrote:
Huey » 30 Mar 2022, 11:28 am » wrote: Only in the retelling...

I didn't insist you use three months.  I said the whole year.  The only reason you want to use April is because prices were artificially because of the shutdowns you supported.  No demand, over supply, and storage issues because there was a great reduction in driving.  You don't tell him the year ended much lower than were they started. You also don't tell him that November was a drop over Oct, and Oct was also a drop from Sep.  You also don't tell him that Jan 21 was still LOWER than Jan 2020.  You also went with those three months because of the decrease in Oct and Nov.  

That is why people don't trust your numbers.  Your math may be sound BUT you manipulate and cherry pick to make a point. 

@Taipan[
I said the whole year.
An absolutely irrelevant measure you were given the opportunity to defend, but didn't/can't.

You even give the reasons it is meaningless by alluding to the demand collapse.

The short version of this is that you have NEVER made a case tying Biden policies to oil/gas price increases.

They are, as they have been for decades, determined by events, not US policy, for the simple reason that the federal government only has jurisdiction over 8% of domestic production.

Because you don't know anything, and are agtressively credulous, the CO-INCIDENCE of prices rising and Grifty being exiled to his kitsch palaces is enough to influence your beliefs.
 
Blackvegetable » 13 Mar 2022, 1:13 pm » wrote:
Huey » 13 Mar 2022, 1:05 pm » wrote: Ah, the data debunks your comments. Which I will repost yet again to keep you from reframing, punk.
no, it does not.

The price of oil and gas is rising with increased demand, and has since bottoming out in Aug and April 2020, respectively.

This was not the consequence of reduced permit issuance on federal lands.

The kerfuffle in Europe has led to an accelleration.

Simple as that.

Your talking point has been thoroughly vaporized.
You have done nothing but talk about demand increases. 
 
 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 8:19 am » wrote:
You have done nothing but talk about demand increases.
Tiny,

What did you find when you searched "demand +destruction" and Blackvegetable?

#readhissig 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 23,554

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 7:45 am » wrote: That's not a "primary source", Stupid ****...

Did you leave something out?
Same as you always do.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 8:17 am » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 8:08 am » wrote: The key factor in that sentence

though he conceded it's difficult to quantify the impact.

From the link in the sentence:

That bought us what?  9 days worth?

And here is more:

You want to whine about omissions, Mary, look at your own style.
What's the POINT of the OP?

What did you learn when you searched "demand +destruction" for Blackvegetable?

Because we both know you did.
 

 
I didn't search that.  I search "why are gas prices dropping".

Put your own point in the OP next time.  Not my job to do it for you. 

Are these your words?  LMAO!

Try to articulate a point before your head slams against that wringer.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 8:18 am » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 8:16 am » wrote: You tell me, Mary.
No, Tiny.

If you don’t know, you've been diverting.
Try to articulate a point before your head slams against that wringer.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 8:21 am » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 8:19 am » wrote:
You have done nothing but talk about demand increases.
Tiny,

What did you find when you searched "demand +destruction" and Blackvegetable?

#readhissig 
 

 

What YOU find?

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 17,003
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 6:29 am » wrote: Oil falls to nearly 6-month lows after surprise U.S. crude, gasoline build
https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 022-08-03/

B...b...b...but Keystone......

**** morons.

No thoughts..etc...

Title provides more evidence of his narcissism. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Vegas » 04 Aug 2022, 9:36 am » wrote: No thoughts..etc...

Title provides more evidence of his narcissism.

explain why your rules don't apply to you..

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,978

Antifa
Neverrun, every time.

Don't have the integrity to acknowledge that you were completely wrong, again?
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,185
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 12:50 pm » wrote:
Neverrun, every time.

Don't have the integrity to acknowledge that you were completely wrong, again?
 

 

You haven't shown me to be wrong.   Not my job to do your work.  Youre a chicken ****.  As daddy realized. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest