This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,975

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 12:53 pm » wrote: You haven't shown me to be wrong.   Not my job to do your work.  Youre a chicken ****.  As daddy realized.
Answer the question and we'll see.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,178
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 12:55 pm » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 12:53 pm » wrote: You haven't shown me to be wrong.   Not my job to do your work.  Youre a chicken ****.  As daddy realized.
Answer the question and we'll see.

 

Not my job.  I didn't see anything about low demand.   Your turn. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,975

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 12:56 pm » wrote: Not my job.  I didn't see anything about low demand.   Your turn.
Tiny,

What did you learn when you seached my handle and "demand +destruction"?

We both know you did.
 
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,178
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 12:59 pm » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 12:56 pm » wrote: Not my job.  I didn't see anything about low demand.   Your turn.
Tiny,

What did you learn when you seached my handle and "demand +destruction"?

We both know you did.
 
 

 

Question time is over.  Time to make a case on your own.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,975

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 1:01 pm » wrote: Question time is over.  Time to make a case on your own.
Already done.
 

User avatar
thelion

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 400
Politics: Capitalist

Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 7:22 am » wrote: U.S. crude oil inventories rose unexpectedly last week as exports fell and refiners lowered runs, while gasoline stocks also posted a surprise build as demand slowed, the Energy Information Administration said.

And:

"The crude oil number is well above expectations. Gasoline is a disappointment. You should never see a build in gasoline during summer. It's a very bearish report," said Bob Yawger, director of energy futures at Mizuho.

Thank goodness prices were so high that demand dropped.
That’s what happens with any sort of flexible demand curve. 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,975

Antifa
thelion » 04 Aug 2022, 1:21 pm » wrote: That’s what happens with any sort of flexible demand curve.
Which is why @Huey  is reluctant to share the result of his archive search.

Being predictable, it was predicted.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,178
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 3:14 pm » wrote:
thelion » 04 Aug 2022, 1:21 pm » wrote: That’s what happens with any sort of flexible demand curve.
Which is why @Huey  is reluctant to share the result of his archive search.

Being predictable, it was predicted.
 

 

I did not see anything about demand slowing as a prediction.  I guess you will have to show us.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,975

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 3:19 pm » wrote: I did not see anything about demand slowing as a prediction.  I guess you will have to show us.
I'm asking you what you DID find, Sheilagh. 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,178
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 3:22 pm » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 3:19 pm » wrote: I did not see anything about demand slowing as a prediction.  I guess you will have to show us.
I'm asking you what you DID find, Sheilagh. 

 

And I told you what I DIDN'T find.  Which is the crux of the matter!  Posst your definition of the issue!

By the way, are those your words?  For one who refuses to discuss his words, or to even acknowledge they are, you are quite demandy, Adolph

Image

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,975

Antifa
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 3:26 pm » wrote: And I told you what I DIDN'T find.  Which is the crux of the matter!  Posst your definition of the issue!

By the way, are those your words?  For one who refuses to discuss his words, or to even acknowledge they are, you are quite demandy, Adolph

Image
Stop presuming, imbecile.

Why should anyone trust you to determine what you DIDN'T find?

 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 17,003
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 12:49 pm » wrote: explain why your rules don't apply to you..

The answer to that is literally in the rule itself. Literally. 

How many times does the same **** need to be repeated? 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,975

Antifa
Vegas » 04 Aug 2022, 4:26 pm » wrote: The answer to that is literally in the rule itself. Literally. 

How many times does the same **** need to be repeated?
No...the answer is right here..

A common sign of people with narcissism is the belief that they are superior to others and deserve special treatment. They believe that others should be obedient to their wishes and that the rules don't apply to them. Another common trait of narcissism is manipulative or controlling behavior.
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 17,003
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 4:27 pm » wrote: No...the answer is right here..

A common sign of people with narcissism is the belief that they are superior to others and deserve special treatment. They believe that others should be obedient to their wishes and that the rules don't apply to them. Another common trait of narcissism is manipulative or controlling behavior.

And of course, my usual reply. Same redundant ****...over and over and over....

Evidence of your projection:
1. You demand others to answer your questions, while refusing to answer anyone else. 
2. You demand others to submit to your demands, while refusing to submit to anyone else's demands. 
3. You refuse to provide evidence for your claims, while demanding others to do so. 

Blah blah blah...........Same ****. Over and over and over,........

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,975

Antifa
Vegas » 04 Aug 2022, 4:29 pm » wrote: And of course, my usual reply. Same redundant ****...over and over and over....

Evidence of your projection:
1. You demand others to answer your questions, while refusing to answer anyone else. 
2. You demand others to submit to your demands, while refusing to submit to anyone else's demands. 
3. You refuse to provide evidence for your claims, while demanding others to do so. 

Blah blah blah...........Same ****. Over and over and over,........
No one gives a ****, narcissist.
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 17,003
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: No one gives a ****, narcissist.

Like I would expect you to man-up, coward. 

Your continued punishment for your redundancy. 




Image Image Image
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,975

Antifa
Vegas » 04 Aug 2022, 4:43 pm » wrote: Like I would expect you to man-up, coward. 

Your continued punishment for your redundancy. 

Image Image Image
It's true.

Literally no one.
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 17,003
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 4:49 pm » wrote: It's true.

Literally no one.
Evidently, you do, since you bring it up over and over and over and over and over and over.......and over and over and over.....


1. Cop out coming.1.      What is the slope and y-intercept of the equation below?


Image Image Image
   

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,975

Antifa
Vegas » 04 Aug 2022, 4:53 pm » wrote: Evidently, you do, since you bring it up over and over and over and over and over and over.......and over and over and over.....

1. Cop out coming.1.      What is the slope and y-intercept of the equation below?

Image Image Image
what percentage of your total daily volume consists of whining at me?
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 17,003
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 04 Aug 2022, 4:59 pm » wrote: what percentage of your total daily volume consists of whining at me?

Rule 1, idiot. 

The same question applies to you, hypocrite boy. Count how many times you randomly tag me during your meltdowns. 

1. You will demand to post the rule on questions. Irreversibly stupid. You really cannot remember where the rules are, can you? 





Image Image Image
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, Famagusta, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest