This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
peepee » 04 Aug 2022, 1:19 pm » wrote: ...[i love b!tchslapping these puppet trump cacksuckers [and monetary ignoramuses] and haters of blacks and jews, etc. ad nauseam]...  Image

I KNEW this *** was a *** lover and on  steady diet of jew dick. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
TB7 » 05 Aug 2022, 5:19 am » wrote: very funny...i like the story. Did you get your *** kicked, and better yet, did you get that ten dollars back?
Didn't get whipped, but it was one of those fights where a fella has two choices: lose, or go for the eyes

Everyone STILL makes a big deal out of it at family reunions - especially if I get in fight.
TB7 » 05 Aug 2022, 5:19 am » wrote: Anyway, we got folks on here whining like little *******.
Their tears sustain me.
TB7 » 05 Aug 2022, 5:19 am » wrote: She didn't harm anyone, and, it was only hash, not coke or meth.
I have a chia pet that knows not to smuggle drugs.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 05 Aug 2022, 3:58 pm » wrote: I have a chia pet that knows not to smuggle drugs.
My Pet Squirrel Monkey Rakeem knows better too.....although last time we tried to enter Russia he was caught with the  TOY GLOCK 19 SQUIRT GUN I gave him for his burfday........ :)  

You Know Who!

Share      Unread post

peepee » 05 Aug 2022, 1:04 pm » wrote: [email protected], i don't want prohibition...people have an unalienable right to grow plants and self-medicate, you [email protected] fool... demo/progs tend to favor prohibition with forced counseling for violators...you stooooopid trumptards tend to favor prohibition with jail for violators...

...ghetto boy: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... Image  ...I HATE DRUGS!!.....  WAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....  Image  ....PLEASE MR. BIG GOVERNMENT, PLEASE USE YOUR GUNS AND ARREST AND PROSECUTE DRUGGIES!... I DON'T LIKE DRUGS.... Image  WAAAAAAAAAAH...   Image   Image  

...it worked so well during alcohol prohibition, right puppet trump cacksuckers? [and monetary ignoramuses]  Image
I don't see you criticizing progs.  I didn't vote for Trump and I don't like him.  Why do you assume otherwise?

And why the insults?  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » Yesterday, 8:57 am » wrote: Yesterday, 8:57 am
peepee » 25 Jul 2022, 9:46 am » wrote: ↑25 Jul 2022, 9:46 am
Image Image

."this from someone who says he hates jewish people" ...
KEEP LYING ABOUT WHAT I NEVER SAID .... YOUR REPUTATION AS A PATHETIC LIAR CAN'T GET ANY WORSE.
  ANOTHER DAY COMES AND GOES WHERE LYING SACK OF **** PEEPEE  FAILS TO BACK UP HIS CLAIM THAT I SAID....
"I hate Jewish people"....... 

The only one I see crying his gay little eyes out for his pet monkey...is you...!!!

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » Yesterday, 8:57 am » wrote: Yesterday, 8:57 am
peepee » 25 Jul 2022, 9:46 am » wrote: ↑25 Jul 2022, 9:46 am
Image Image

."this from someone who says he hates jewish people" ...
KEEP LYING ABOUT WHAT I NEVER SAID .... YOUR REPUTATION AS A PATHETIC LIAR CAN'T GET ANY WORSE.
  ANOTHER DAY COMES AND GOES WHERE LYING SACK OF **** PEEPEE  FAILS TO BACK UP HIS CLAIM THAT I SAID....
"I hate Jewish people"....... 

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 9:20 am » wrote: She is the best female basketball player, ever.

You are a disgusting, repulsive homophobic racist piece of ****, just like Neilcar, and all the rest of the racist ******* in this forum. you are a disgrace to this country and to everything you touch.
I had to look and see if she was actually the best ever.  I’m not sure if it’s true, but if so, it would be like have a black belt in karate.  Yeah, you’re good at something, but it’s worthless.  The WNBA has never turned a profit.

why should I care about her more than any other imprisoned American?  Because she’s black, a lesbian, a pro athlete?  

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: Russian prosecutors argued Griner purposely packed the cannabis oil

Correct, she did. She was taking home. Addicts need their "fix".

Either way last time I looked she lives in Houston, and cannabis isn't legal for pain management in Texas and neither is HASHISH (which she was caught with)

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Zymarikaphobia » 07 Aug 2022, 2:02 pm » wrote: Correct, she did. She was taking home. Addicts need their "fix".

Either way last time I looked she lives in Houston, and cannabis isn't legal for pain management in Texas and neither is HASHISH (which she was caught with)
Excellent point, and very true too. 

TB7

Share      Unread post

GABBARD telling it the way it...

Tulsi Gabbard blasts Kamala Harris' 'hypocrisy' for Brittney Griner response after marijuana lockups as AG

"Another note of hypocrisy coming from Kamala Harris and this administration is you mentioned during her illustrious record as attorney general in California…she kept prisoners in prison longer than their sentences to use them as free slave labor yet at the same time these very same people are condemning other countries for doing the exact same thing," Gabbard told Fox News host Will Cain. Griner was sentenced by a Russian court to 9 years in prison this week after being caught with a cannabis vape pen at an airport near Moscow earlier this year.  The sentence earned widespread condemnation from U.S. officials including Harris who said she is working to secure Griner's release. 

Tulsi Gabbard blasts Kamala Harris' 'hypocrisy' for Brittney Griner response after marijuana lockups as AG (msn.com)

righteous

Share      Unread post

*** ARE BANNED IN RUSSIA SOCIETY.
THAT MONKEY IS PACKING A 12 INCH ****  

TB7

Share      Unread post

FROM THIS 
TO THIS

JUSTICE IS SERVED IN RUSSIA

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

You right wing nutjobs are a bunch of cruel racist *******.
Tulsi Gabbard is some kind of nut.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

peepee » 05 Aug 2022, 1:04 pm » wrote: [email protected], i don't want prohibition...people have an unalienable right to grow plants and self-medicate, you [email protected] fool... demo/progs tend to favor prohibition with forced counseling for violators...you stooooopid trumptards tend to favor prohibition with jail for violators...

...ghetto boy: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... Image  ...I HATE DRUGS!!.....  WAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....  Image  ....PLEASE MR. BIG GOVERNMENT, PLEASE USE YOUR GUNS AND ARREST AND PROSECUTE DRUGGIES!... I DON'T LIKE DRUGS.... Image  WAAAAAAAAAAH...   Image   Image  

...it worked so well during alcohol prohibition, right puppet trump cacksuckers? [and monetary ignoramuses]  Image

Wow, settle down little one. You don't have the right to grow opium poppies for your own use. It's illegal, ****.

Skans

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's caseImage

Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's case | Fox News
I hear Joe Biden is consulting with Jimmy Carter to go over the playbook Carter used to rescue Americans from Iran.

"On April 24, 1980, an ill-fated military operation to rescue the 52 American hostages held in Tehran ends with eight U.S. servicemen dead and no hostages rescued."

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 15 Aug 2022, 8:25 am » wrote: You right wing nutjobs are a bunch of cruel racist *******.
Tulsi Gabbard is some kind of nut.

What does that make this?

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 15 Aug 2022, 7:03 am » wrote: FROM THIS 
TO THIS

JUSTICE IS SERVED IN RUSSIA
Topless women?  Isn't that a violation? 

https://apnews.com/article/sports-baske ... 4133b417f3

I guess the WNBA didn't see fit to honor Griner with a first team selection.  I actually played Breanna Stewart one on one once, and I beat her by 11.  Ask me what the game was to.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » Yesterday, 11:27 am » wrote: Topless women?  Isn't that a violation? 

I guess the WNBA didn't see fit to honor Griner with a first team selection.  I actually played Breanna Stewart one on one once, and I beat her by 11.  Ask me what the game was to.

Good catch! Heboon wana bee he star ub dat sheboon teem. Juss axe it, he tells y'all wye he do it.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » Yesterday, 11:27 am » wrote: Topless women?  Isn't that a violation? 

I heard about this winner take all match. 
The Loser agreed  to leave the USA and move back to his or her Ancestral Homeland.
How is life treating her in THE CONGO now..?
When you told her she lost to a member of THE PROUD BOYS....was she OK with that..?

TB7

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil....that is a man. You know it, I know it, and many others know it too.