This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's caseImage

Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's case | Fox News

TB7

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's caseImage

Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's case | Fox News
Russian prosecutors argued Griner purposely packed the cannabis oil. Griner’s lawyers argued that Griner was using marijuana to treat pain, but Russian officials said the U.S. laws regarding the legality of the drug had no bearing on the Russian judicial system.

"Today, American citizen Brittney Griner received a prison sentence that is one more reminder of what the world already knew: Russia is wrongfully detaining Brittney. It’s unacceptable, and I call on Russia to release her immediately so she can be with her wife, loved ones, friends, and teammates.  My administration will continue to work tirelessly and pursue every possible avenue to bring Brittney and Paul Whelan home safely as soon as possible," he said.

I hope Russia says  NO DEAL....

i REALL DO

Last edited by TB7 on 04 Aug 2022, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's caseImage

GOSH DARN IT....IS THAT ALL...?  
USA...!!! USA...!!! USA...!!!  USA...!!!

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 04 Aug 2022, 11:29 am » wrote: GOSH DARN IT....IS THAT ALL...?  
IMAGINE HOW GOOD THAT FIRST TOKE WILL TASTE AFTER HESHEIT GETS OUT..!!
USA...!!! USA...!!! USA...!!!  USA...!!!

peepee

Share      Unread post

[...apparently the puppet trump cacksuckers are stoooooooooopid drug prohibitionists like the ruskies....]  Image  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 11:27 am » wrote:

Russian prosecutors argued Griner purposely packed the cannabis oil. Griner’s lawyers argued that Griner was using marijuana to treat pain, but Russian officials said the U.S. laws regarding the legality of the drug had no bearing on the Russian judicial system.

"Today, American citizen Brittney Griner received a prison sentence that is one more reminder of what the world already knew: Russia is wrongfully detaining Brittney. It’s unacceptable, and I call on Russia to release her immediately so she can be with her wife, loved ones, friends, and teammates.  My administration will continue to work tirelessly and pursue every possible avenue to bring Brittney and Paul Whelan home safely as soon as possible," he said.

i REALL DO

I disagree.  If she had coke or meth, ok.  And yes, she should have known the law.  But, like her or not, respect her or not, she is still an American citizen.  Get her home then find out if she wants to back track on her thoughts concerning this country. 

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

peepee » 04 Aug 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: [...apparently the puppet trump cacksuckers are stoooooooooopid drug prohibitionists like the ruskies....]  Image

Apparently, I don't like druggie he/she ***. The foul side of humanity.  Ooops...not human.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » 04 Aug 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: [...apparently the puppet trump cacksuckers are stoooooooooopid drug prohibitionists like the ruskies....]  Image
It's always interesting to know what the children think..thanks for your input..... Image  

The issue here [that evidently flew over your head] is aimed at the stupidity  and perhaps sense of special entitlement...that made hesheits' time in Russia not so much fun.

jefftec

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: Russian prosecutors argued Griner purposely packed the cannabis oil. Griner’s lawyers argued that Griner was using marijuana to treat pain, but Russian officials said the U.S. laws regarding the legality of the drug had no bearing on the Russian judicial system.

i REALL DO

"I hope Russia says  NO DEAL....

i REALL DO"  ......
why is that?.....

....yes, she should have known better....and no, it is not a beautiful unified world, where the Russian govt. should/would understand the discovery of cannabis on her person. She should have known where she was at. (so to speak).
...On the other hand, for Russia to say "no deal", is make this scenario even more divisive and political.
....10 years for a victimless crime ?....this is will full, in the wrong way.

johndnorth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

But, but, it was only pot. But, but, Grinder didn't know she had drugs in her suitcase. But but, the law is too severe. But but, pot is legal in the USA. But but, she is being discriminated against because she is a black lezzie. But but, they let armed robbers out without bail in the USA. Hahahahahahaaa. Grinder should be imprisoned for gross stupidity. She is a liar. If you were to ask the USA hating Grinder which justice system is fair, she would now reply USA. Maybe. Putin might want all Russian prisoners in Ukraine released. I think 1000 prisoners for Grinder would be a good trade and then he/she/trans/don't know could go to a better place like Sri Lanka or Uganda. Lebron ( who is not even close to Jordan) suggests she should not come back to USA. Bye bye Grinder.

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

She refused to stand for the National Anthem because the US was an oppressive Nation...
I believe she has found out was an oppressive Nation is...

peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 04 Aug 2022, 12:20 pm » wrote: It's always interesting to know what the children think..thanks for your input..... Image  

The issue here [that evidently flew over your head] is aimed at the stupidity  and perhaps sense of special entitlement...that made hesheits' time in Russia not so much fun.
Image   Image  

....if it was ivanka trump who got caught and jailed by ruskies/china/etc. you puppet trump cacksuckers [and monetary ignoramuses] would start WW3.... Image  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » 04 Aug 2022, 1:10 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

....if it was ivanka trump who got caught and jailed by ruskies/china/etc. you puppet trump cacksuckers [and monetary ignoramuses] would start WW3.... Image

peepee

Share      Unread post

...[i love b!tchslapping these puppet trump cacksuckers [and monetary ignoramuses] and haters of blacks and jews, etc. ad nauseam]...  ;)  

TB7

Share      Unread post

Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 12:12 pm » wrote: I disagree.  If she had coke or meth, ok.  And yes, she should have known the law.  But, like her or not, respect her or not, she is still an American citizen.  Get her home then find out if she wants to back track on her thoughts concerning this country.
Isn't America great? We can all have our opinion. Griner can rot in prison. 

The January 6 prisoners have also been denied their 6th Amendment right to a speedy trial. Given the D.C. forum, they’re likely, as well, to be denied the 6th Amendment’s guarantee of an impartial jury. Instead, they’ve been imprisoned for nine months without trial or bail, almost all for non-violent offenses.Jan 6th Prisoners – Detained and Forgotten - AMAC

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » 04 Aug 2022, 1:19 pm » wrote: ...[i love b!tchslapping these puppet trump cacksuckers [and monetary ignoramuses] and haters of blacks and jews, etc. ad nauseam]...  Image

But you accused your parents of hating you every time they spanked some sense into you.
It's for this reason that nobody takes you seriously.
Your primary function here is to serve as COURT JESTER....!!!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 1:21 pm » wrote:
Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 12:12 pm » wrote: I disagree.  If she had coke or meth, ok.  And yes, she should have known the law.  But, like her or not, respect her or not, she is still an American citizen.  Get her home then find out if she wants to back track on her thoughts concerning this country.
Isn't America great? We can all have our opinion. Griner can rot in prison. 

The January 6 prisoners have also been denied their 6th Amendment right to a speedy trial. Given the D.C. forum, they’re likely, as well, to be denied the 6th Amendment’s guarantee of an impartial jury. Instead, they’ve been imprisoned for nine months without trial or bail, almost all for non-violent offenses.Jan 6th Prisoners – Detained and Forgotten - AMAC

Yes, there are quite a few of them that need to be released.  

TB7

Share      Unread post

yeppers....american citizens in prison for jan 6th.....just rotting away. russia gave the dude griner a speedy trial. already sentenced. i served 26 years and this is now where america is at. **** THIS LIBERAL AMERICA. Being an American citizen means nothing. i hope the dude griner get's bent over every single night.  8-)  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Maybe Putin wanted a diversity token to make his prisons more fair

TB7

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 04 Aug 2022, 1:48 pm » wrote: Maybe Putin wanted a diversity token to make his prisons more fair

Excellent and intriguing thought. And Putin knows how much the dude despises america and the national anthem. Seems like he is looking out for his (griner) best interest.