This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

jefftec » 04 Aug 2022, 12:48 pm » wrote: "I hope Russia says  NO DEAL....

i REALL DO"  ......
why is that?.....

....yes, she should have known better....and no, it is not a beautiful unified world, where the Russian govt. should/would understand the discovery of cannabis on her person. She should have known where she was at. (so to speak).
...On the other hand, for Russia to say "no deal", is make this scenario even more divisive and political.
....10 years for a victimless crime ?....this is will full, in the wrong way.
Can you prove Russia was especially harsh on her for this offense...?
Do you think if you were caught doing the same thing they would have been more lenient...?

johndnorth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

But but, victimless crime. hahahahaaa. Grinder is a mindless cretin. She knew it was a crime. She did it anyway. I hope she does her time in the Gulag salt mines. But but, that is cruel and unusual punishment. Haaahaaa. Bye bye Grinder.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

johndnorth » 04 Aug 2022, 2:33 pm » wrote: But but, victimless crime. hahahahaaa. Grinder is a mindless cretin. She knew it was a crime. She did it anyway. I hope she does her time in the Gulag salt mines. But but, that is cruel and unusual punishment. Haaahaaa. Bye bye Grinder.
Who knows how many times this came up when she was in HS and College and she got special treatment...?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 12:12 pm » wrote: I disagree.  If she had coke or meth, ok.  And yes, she should have known the law.  But, like her or not, respect her or not, she is still an American citizen.  Get her home then find out if she wants to back track on her thoughts concerning this country.

I would like to agree, but we don't need black lesbos in this country.  Let her rot in a Russian cell

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

SJConspirator » 04 Aug 2022, 3:04 pm » wrote: I would like to agree, but we don't need black lesbos in this country.  Let her rot in a Russian cell
This country could only benefit from Griner making a million dollars from playing in Russia and bringing most of the money home. You are simply revealing yourself to be a racist homophobic bigot.

This country probably does not benefit from your being here, either. But she has harmed no one.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

SJConspirator » 04 Aug 2022, 3:04 pm » wrote: I would like to agree, but we don't need black lesbos in this country.  Let her rot in a Russian cell
Now....that's the SJConspirator i know...

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 3:23 pm » wrote: Now....that's the SJConspirator i know...
Well as a demographic, what have they Done?  there is not a single accomplished black lesbian in the country.   They are all useless and annoying

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's caseImage

Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's case | Fox News
Now the round of begging and pleading begins.
**** that arrogant piece of ****. It's not worth ANY plea for leniency. 
But our weak **** leaders will cave to the crybabies.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

peepee » 04 Aug 2022, 1:10 pm » wrote: Image   Image  

....if it was ivanka trump who got caught and jailed by ruskies/china/etc. you puppet trump cacksuckers [and monetary ignoramuses] would start WW3.... Image
Ivanka Trump, a classless, kneeling, druggie, tatted-up *** lesbo? Get that brain cell of yours scanned.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

NEILCAR » 04 Aug 2022, 12:56 pm » wrote: She refused to stand for the National Anthem because the US was an oppressive Nation...
I believe she has found out was an oppressive Nation is...

Oh ****....that's gonna leave a mark....an unappreciative Afircanized-American has a teachable moment....9 years long

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

johndnorth » 04 Aug 2022, 2:33 pm » wrote: But but, victimless crime. hahahahaaa. Grinder is a mindless cretin. She knew it was a crime. She did it anyway. I hope she does her time in the Gulag salt mines. But but, that is cruel and unusual punishment. Haaahaaa. Bye bye Grinder.

maybe it was her Black Privilege...wonder if she will die in or from prison like that that Warmbier guy did in North Korea

jefftec

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

GHETTOBLASTER » 04 Aug 2022, 2:28 pm » wrote: 1. Can you prove Russia was especially harsh on her for this offense...?
2. Do you think if you were caught doing the same thing they would have been more lenient...?
1. No, for now I can’t, am not into Russian law.
​​​​​​……still, 10 years for a victimless crime Is harsh, that’s my opinion.

2. For one thing- my black self wouldn’t be there in the first place. No chance of that mess happening.
​​​​​​……Black Russians?..I   don’t.  think   so

johndnorth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Russkies were lenient on her because she hates the USA. Senile Joe might want to send Trump over to negotiate with Vlad. Not. Trump might get her out and that would be bad for the dems.

jefftec

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

johndnorth » 04 Aug 2022, 4:33 pm » wrote: Russkies were lenient on her because she hates the USA. Senile Joe might want to send Trump over to negotiate with Vlad. Not. Trump might get her out and that would be bad for the dems.
….John, of all the times I’ve seen you post- I can say that there was clarity but “leniency”? No mister, that just doesn’t check out….

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Mr. Trump,

If you are listening, please call Putin, and ask him to release the dude Griner. Tell him you are requesting this from one warrior to another. Tell him, "You will get nothing in return from me, and I am sure you know that; therefore, I have nothing to lose by asking you to let her free. I can assure you she will not return to your country. 

Oh, make sure everything is recorded so the world will see when he releases the druggie dude. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

She is too tall to be sent to the coal mines...that the good news for you Libtards.

the bad news for you negro coddling White Guilt Libtards is that the SALT MINES ARE HUGE CAVERNS WHERE HER EXTRA REACH WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE......

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 04 Aug 2022, 3:16 pm » wrote: This country could only benefit from Griner making a million dollars from playing in Russia and bringing most of the money home. 
and avoiding paying taxes and spending the money on drugs?
I am not going to ask. I already know. You are **** in the head.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Xavier_Onassis » 04 Aug 2022, 3:16 pm » wrote: This country could only benefit from Griner making a million dollars from playing in Russia and bringing most of the money home. You are simply revealing yourself to be a racist homophobic bigot.

This country probably does not benefit from your being here, either. But she has harmed no one.
...you didn't really expect any BETTER of this scum, did you??

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 4:59 pm » wrote: Mr. Trump,

If you are listening, please call Putin, and ask him to release the dude Griner. Tell him you are requesting this from one warrior to another. Tell him, "You will get nothing in return from me, and I am sure you know that; therefore, I have nothing to lose by asking you to let her free. I can assure you she will not return to your country. 

Oh, make sure everything is recorded so the world will see when he releases the druggie dude. 

Trump could offer Putin a small token in exchange for her freedom... 
Like maybe a gift certificate at JIFFY LUBE.... :rofl:  

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
There are folks in prison in the US for what she did.

What makes this Negro special?