This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 04 Aug 2022, 9:44 pm » wrote: There are folks in prison in the US for what she did.

What makes this Negro special?
She's a lesbian, and she makes the WNBA, which is apparently a professional sports league, a little less financial insolvent.  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 04 Aug 2022, 3:16 pm » wrote: This country could only benefit from Griner making a million dollars from playing in Russia and bringing most of the money home. You are simply revealing yourself to be a racist homophobic bigot.

This country probably does not benefit from your being here, either. But she has harmed no one.

Of hellyeah...1MM could buy Putin a fresh paint job and oil change for his private jet. :rofl:  .

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: Russian prosecutors argued Griner purposely packed the cannabis oil. Griner’s lawyers argued that Griner was using marijuana to treat pain, but Russian officials said the U.S. laws regarding the legality of the drug had no bearing on the Russian judicial system.

"Today, American citizen Brittney Griner received a prison sentence that is one more reminder of what the world already knew: Russia is wrongfully detaining Brittney. It’s unacceptable, and I call on Russia to release her immediately so she can be with her wife, loved ones, friends, and teammates.  My administration will continue to work tirelessly and pursue every possible avenue to bring Brittney and Paul Whelan home safely as soon as possible," he said.

I hope Russia says  NO DEAL....

i REALL DO

Smack dab in the middle of the western powers trying to force the whole enchilada of normalizing (and even "celebrating") sexual abnormality and instituting minority privilege down Russia's throat, a lesbian negress shows the COLLOSSAL bad timing of getting busted smuggling an illegal substance into the mother land. It's like the time I picked a fight at my sister's wedding. Just NOT the time and NOT the place. And frankly, not the person, either. A groom should never be accosted over some stupid ten dollar debt at his reception - don't know what the hell I was thinking...

Don't know what that negress was thinking, either - but I know right now, she's thinking, "FUUUUUUCK! Will my "wife" ( :rofl:  ) wait for me, or denigrify?"

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

peepee » 04 Aug 2022, 1:19 pm » wrote: ...[i love b!tchslapping these puppet trump cacksuckers [and monetary ignoramuses] and haters of blacks and jews, etc. ad nauseam]...  Image

The ONLY way to ******* anyone is to do it to yourself, pantywaste.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Grinder is a suitable name for the kneeling dikeboon. Scissor and gring, boonlips. Oh, the stank!

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 04 Aug 2022, 10:50 pm » wrote: Smack dab in the middle of the western powers trying to force the whole enchilada of normalizing (and even "celebrating") sexual abnormality and instituting minority privilege down Russia's throat, a lesbian negress shows the COLLOSSAL bad timing of getting busted smuggling an illegal substance into the mother land. It's like the time I picked a fight at my sister's wedding. Just NOT the time and NOT the place. And frankly, not the person, either. A groom should never be accosted over some stupid ten dollar debt at his reception - don't know what the hell I was thinking...

Don't know what that negress was thinking, either - but I know right now, she's thinking, "FUUUUUUCK! Will my "wife" ( Image  ) wait for me, or denigrify?"

You goddamn queer !!
Stop trying to suck my dick !!
Here is a $5.00-Bill .
Go away !!

On a serious note.......do you wish to fight ?
(I like a good fight)
I am watching......The Vikings.

I am natural........killer-borne.                  
:)  

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Cannonpointer » 04 Aug 2022, 10:50 pm » wrote: Smack dab in the middle of the western powers trying to force the whole enchilada of normalizing (and even "celebrating") sexual abnormality and instituting minority privilege down Russia's throat, a lesbian negress shows the COLLOSSAL bad timing of getting busted smuggling an illegal substance into the mother land. It's like the time I picked a fight at my sister's wedding. Just NOT the time and NOT the place. And frankly, not the person, either. A groom should never be accosted over some stupid ten dollar debt at his reception - don't know what the hell I was thinking...

Don't know what that negress was thinking, either - but I know right now, she's thinking, "FUUUUUUCK! Will my "wife" ( Image  ) wait for me, or denigrify?"
very funny...i like the story. Did you get your *** kicked, and better yet, did you get that ten dollars back? Anyway, we got folks on here whining like little *******. She didn't harm anyone, and, it was only hash, not coke or meth. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 12:12 pm » wrote: I disagree.  If she had coke or meth, ok.  And yes, she should have known the law.  But, like her or not, respect her or not, she is still an American citizen.  Get her home then find out if she wants to back track on her thoughts concerning this country.
I disagree... her?

:rofl:  

TB7

Share      Unread post

I'm not seeing the BIG deal here. The dude just got a 9-year contract with all the pie he can eat. and is now crying about it. He is very UNGRATEFUL.

TB7

Share      Unread post

TB7

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 04 Aug 2022, 9:00 pm » wrote: Trump could offer Putin a small token in exchange for her freedom... 
Like maybe a gift certificate at JIFFY LUBE.... Image
Trump should send him a box of Grifty Lube

peepee

Share      Unread post

...i would remind you republicrats that ruskie drug policy is only about 40 years behind stinking r/d 'murcan policy and very similar to what several puppet trump cacksuckers [and monetary ignoramuses] here advocate today!...  ;)   :wave:  

TB7

Share      Unread post

peepee » 05 Aug 2022, 6:53 am » wrote: ...i would remind you republicrats that ruskie drug policy is only about 40 years behind stinking r/d 'murcan policy and very similar to what several puppet trump cacksuckers [and monetary ignoramuses] here advocate today!...  Image   Image
THE SENTENCE IS A LITTLE WEAK. INTERNATIONAL DRUG SMUGGLING IS A SERIOUS CRIME.
Smuggling - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling

Smuggling is the illegal transportation of objects, substances, information or people, such as out of a house or buildings, into a prison, or across an international border, in violation of applicable laws or other regulations. There are various motivations to smuggle. These include the participation in illegal trade, such as … See more
BUT RUSSIA IS TAKING THEIR POLICIES ON CRIME SERIOUS. MY GUESS IS HE IS TOKIN ON SOME WHITE OWL'S RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

NEILCAR » 04 Aug 2022, 12:56 pm » wrote: She refused to stand for the National Anthem because the US was an oppressive Nation...
I believe she has found out was an oppressive Nation is...
You are a real *******, unworthy of any respect whatever. You think that this woman, who you will never meet and do not know, should be imprisoned in a labor camp for NINE YEARS for refusing to salute the flag.
But, of course, everyone knows the real reason: Blacks much be punished in every way possible if they are famous and successful. You are a repulsive, disgusting BIGOT!!!

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » 04 Aug 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: [...apparently the puppet trump cacksuckers are stoooooooooopid drug prohibitionists like the ruskies....]  Image

[..apparently peepee is a childless 40 year old living in his mom's basement who sees nothing wrong with promoting and glorifying the DRUG CULTURE to our young...]  :loco:  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 04 Aug 2022, 9:56 pm » wrote: She's a lesbian, and she makes the WNBA, which is apparently a professional sports league, a little less financial insolvent.
She is the best female basketball player, ever.

You are a disgusting, repulsive homophobic racist piece of ****, just like Neilcar, and all the rest of the racist ******* in this forum. you are a disgrace to this country and to everything you touch.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 8:52 am » wrote: You are a real *******, unworthy of any respect whatever. You think that this woman, who you will never meet and do not know, should be imprisoned in a labor camp for NINE YEARS for refusing to salute the flag.
But, of course, everyone knows the real reason: Blacks much be punished in every way possible if they are famous and successful. You are a repulsive, disgusting BIGOT!!!
ALWAYS GOT TO BRING RACE INTO IT, YOU LITTLE RACIST MEXICAN TURD. NOW LISTEN GOOD BEANER. THE JIGGABOO BROKE THE **** LAW. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 8:52 am » wrote: You are a real *******, unworthy of any respect whatever. You think that this woman, who you will never meet and do not know, should be imprisoned in a labor camp for NINE YEARS for refusing to salute the flag.
Look at the Poor White Guilt  Libtard trying to claim that a White American would have gotten a lesser sentence......... :rolleyes:  

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

I very well might be a bigot; I do not think I am ... but it is possible.  I will politely point out in the land of the free it is permissible to be a bigot if I want to be, as long as I do not harm anyone ... and I haven't harmed Griner in any way.

Minor point, she didn't get nine years for refusing to salute the US Flag.  She got 9 years for breaking Russia's laws.
She also got 9 years for being stupid.  After Russia invaded Ukraine and after biden calls Putin a war criminal --  this stupid American goes to Russia with cannabis oil... She used to live there; SHE KNOWS THE LAWS THERE!!!  No she was stupid.  When you leave the US boarders you leave your Constitutional Rights behind, and she didn't even know that.

Today after years of saying the US is an oppressive country. Where she refused to respect or honor the US in any way.  Today she wants my tax $$$ to help bail her out ... Why doesn't she want England or France to bail her out, maybe they are less oppressive than the US ... 

Oh the US will bail her out
... being black has nothing to do with it .... being stupid has everything to do with it.

oh and being black is not an excuse for being stupid!!!

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Again,. you are a homophobic bigot.
You want to see her punished for something that at most might cost her a small fine in this country.

It is every American's right to salute or not salute the flag.
**** yourself, you are trash, peckerwood.