This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

TB7 » 05 Aug 2022, 9:32 am » wrote: ALWAYS GOT TO BRING RACE INTO IT, YOU LITTLE RACIST MEXICAN TURD. NOW LISTEN GOOD BEANER. THE JIGGABOO BROKE THE **** LAW. 
You are just another piece of **** bigot.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 9:43 am » wrote: Again,. you are a homophobic bigot.
You want to see her punished for something that at most might cost her a small fine in this country.

It is every American's right to salute or not salute the flag.
**** yourself, you are trash, peckerwood.
Xavier_Onassis » 53 minutes ago » wrote: 
53 minutes ago
You are a real *******, unworthy of any respect whatever. You think that this woman, who you will never meet and do not know, should be imprisoned in a labor camp for NINE YEARS for refusing to salute the flag.
But, of course, everyone knows the real reason: Blacks much be punished in every way possible if they are famous and successful. You are a repulsive, disgusting BIGOT!!!
Look at the Poor White Guilt  Libtard trying to claim that a White American would have gotten a lesser sentence......... Image  

NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 9:43 am » wrote: Again,. you are a homophobic bigot.
You want to see her punished for something that at most might cost her a small fine in this country.

It is every American's right to salute or not salute the flag.
**** yourself, you are trash, peckerwood.
I will politely point out the obvious.  US laws do not mean anything inside of another Country.  

Look ... Do I think her punishment was overboard for her actions?  YES 
Do I think Russia should let go???  YES
Does Russia care what I think about their laws?? NO!!
You must adjust your actions to the country you are in.

unfortunately for her she is an American who got caught up in a cold war situation and broke Russian laws

If my not wanting my tax $$ supporting a person who hates my country, and feels she is oppressed, who takes every opportunity to demonstrate her disrespect for the US --- all while she earns a lot of money playing a game, makes me a trash, peckerwood ... I can live with that ... 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Huey » 04 Aug 2022, 12:12 pm » wrote: I disagree.  If she had coke or meth, ok.  And yes, she should have known the law.  But, like her or not, respect her or not, she is still an American citizen.  Get her home then find out if she wants to back track on her thoughts concerning this country.

This ^^^

Yes, exactly. This sentence and detainment is no more than a '**** you' to America. It has nothing to do with justice. There is no way that foreigners, with cannabis oil, don't get caught regularly there.  She is an American. She is still one of us. We should be trying to get her home.

peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 05 Aug 2022, 9:08 am » wrote: [..apparently peepee is a childless 40 year old living in his mom's basement who sees nothing wrong with promoting and glorifying the DRUG CULTURE to our young...]  Image

[...another ^^^^ prohibitionist retard puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus] who's clueless about 'the forbidden fruit complex']

...and my my, look how effective the policies of you stooooooooooooooopid authoritardian @ssholes:....since your retarded republicrat 'pot prohibition', for only one example, we've gone from a time [around 1937] where nobody had even heard of marijuana to now:...where you [email protected] republican fools can barely find a political candidate who hasn't been photographed sucking on a bong  :o   at college!... you [email protected] fools are going down!!!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » 05 Aug 2022, 10:10 am » wrote: Image  

[...another ^^^^ prohibitionist retard puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus] who's clueless about 'the forbidden fruit complex']

...and my my, look how effective the policies of you stooooooooooooooopid authoritardian @ssholes:....since your retarded republicrat 'pot prohibition', for only one example, we've gone from a time [around 1937] where nobody had even heard of marijuana to now...where you [email protected] republican fools can barely find a political candidate who hasn't been photographed sucking on a bong at college!... you [email protected] fools are going down!!!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
GHETTOBLASTER » Today, 7:08 am » wrote: 
Today, 7:08 am
[..apparently peepee is a childless 40 year old living in his mom's basement who sees nothing wrong with promoting and glorifying the DRUG CULTURE to our young...]  Image
 I would rather see Griner promote the "MY BODY AND MIND IS A  SACRED TEMPLE" image to  our children..while a CHILDLESS LOSER LIKE peepee naturally doesn't care.

peepee

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 05 Aug 2022, 10:12 am » wrote: I'm one stooooooooooooopid puppet trump cacksucker. [and monetary ignoramus]

TB7

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 9:44 am » wrote: You are just another piece of **** bigot.
EXCELLENT...AS I SPENT 26 YEARS DEFENDING THE CONSTITUTION WHICH ALLOWS US ALL THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH AND THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, JUST TO NAME TWO OF THE 27 RATIFIED AMENDMENTS. 

TRY READING IT SOMETIME.  OH, AND HAVE A REAL **** DAY.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

peepee » Yesterday, 8:57 am » wrote: Yesterday, 8:57 am
peepee » 25 Jul 2022, 9:46 am » wrote: ↑25 Jul 2022, 9:46 am
Image Image

."this from someone who says he hates jewish people" ...
KEEP LYING ABOUT WHAT I NEVER SAID .... YOUR REPUTATION AS A PATHETIC LIAR CAN'T GET ANY WORSE.
  ANOTHER DAY COMES AND GOES WHERE LYING SACK OF **** PEEPEE  FAILS TO BACK UP HIS CLAIM THAT I SAID....
"I hate Jewish people"....... 

TB7

Share      Unread post

peepee » 04 Aug 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: [...apparently the puppet trump cacksuckers are stoooooooooopid drug prohibitionists like the ruskies....]  Image
AT THIS VERY MOMENT, YOU ARE A LIAR UNTIL YOU PROVE GHETTO SAID HE HATES JEWISH PEOPLE. 

I ENCOURAGE ALL TO USE THIS EMOJI WHEN REPLYING TO ONE OF YOUR POSTS.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

B.See » 04 Aug 2022, 8:39 pm » wrote: ...you didn't really expect any BETTER of this scum, did you??

Who axed you to comment? Back to your litter box. Some delicious Kitty Roca in there to snack on. (Eat ****)

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

They made a movie about you. The Talented Mr. peepee.  ^^^^^^^^^^

You Know Who!

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 04 Aug 2022, 3:16 pm » wrote: This country could only benefit from Griner making a million dollars from playing in Russia and bringing most of the money home. You are simply revealing yourself to be a racist homophobic bigot.

This country probably does not benefit from your being here, either. But she has harmed no one.
No such thing as "homophobic."  You clowns started this Ukr-Rus propaganda crap, and now it's backfired on you.

You Know Who!

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 Aug 2022, 10:50 pm » wrote: A groom should never be accosted over some stupid ten dollar debt at his reception - don't know what the hell I was thinking...

This is a better story.   :lol:  

You Know Who!

Share      Unread post

...and my my, look how effective the policies of you stooooooooooooooopid authoritardian @ssholes:....since your retarded republicrat 'pot prohibition', for only one example, we've gone from a time [around 1937] where nobody had even heard of marijuana to now:...where you [email protected] republican fools can barely find a political candidate who hasn't been photographed sucking on a bong  Image   at college!... you [email protected] fools are going down!!!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
But you're not a Democratic/prog, right?

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 05 Aug 2022, 5:41 am » wrote: I disagree... her?

Spawn of "What the **** are you?"

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

...and my my, look how effective the policies of you stooooooooooooooopid authoritardian @ssholes:....since your retarded republicrat 'pot prohibition', for only one example, we've gone from a time [around 1937] where nobody had even heard of marijuana to now:...where you [email protected] republican fools can barely find a political candidate who hasn't been photographed sucking on a bong  Image   at college!... you [email protected] fools are going down!!!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
What President was that who stuck a cigar in his intern's ****** (custodial rape)? I've heard of flavored tobacco, but TUNA? Glass houses, you little twatster.   Image  
Oh, and the only thing "going down" is YOU, on Beto.
Last edited by DeplorablePatriot on 05 Aug 2022, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skans

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 04 Aug 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's caseImage

Brittney Griner trial: Russian court hands down verdict, sentence in WNBA star's case | Fox News
Joe Biden declared this as "unacceptable".  Joe Biden will do nothing about it.  Verifythis - I'll be checking back in on this to see what Joe Biden does about this "unacceptable" situation!

peepee

Share      Unread post

YouKnowWho! » 05 Aug 2022, 11:38 am » wrote: But you're not a Democratic/prog, right?
[email protected], i don't want prohibition...people have an unalienable right to grow plants and self-medicate, you [email protected] fool... demo/progs tend to favor prohibition with forced counseling for violators...you stooooopid trumptards tend to favor prohibition with jail for violators...

...ghetto boy: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... :wah:  ...I HATE DRUGS!!.....  WAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....  :wah:  ....PLEASE MR. BIG GOVERNMENT, PLEASE USE YOUR GUNS AND ARREST AND PROSECUTE DRUGGIES!... I DON'T LIKE DRUGS.... :wah:  WAAAAAAAAAAH...   :rofl:   :loco:  

...it worked so well during alcohol prohibition, right puppet trump cacksuckers? [and monetary ignoramuses]  :rofl:    

peepee

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 05 Aug 2022, 11:49 am » wrote: What President was that who stuck a cigar in his intern's ****** (custodial rape)? 
:rolleyes:   :blink:  

[...when you're a stooooooooooooooopid lame puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus] anyone who doesn't like puppet trump must like puppet biden...]  :loco:  

...republican retards by the bushel!...  :rofl: