This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

I would like to have seen what South Africa would have looked like by now had every White Person disappeared and left 100% of the operation of that nations infrastructure to the groids..
To take this hypothetical situation a step further...take away all imports of food, medicine, high tech communication, raw building materials and machinery that White Men provide.

Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 05 Aug 2022, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Convert each great great grandchild to follow their 4 previous generations did in the past forward from here as great great grandchildren only arrive one at a time changing population in plain sight here now.

Yeah, right, that is what it is all about, of course, Kinetic genetics in plain sight now cradle to grave, ladle to gravy.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 05 Aug 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: Woman shows cops ‘white privilege’ card instead of license in Alaska traffic stop

A woman pulled over during a traffic stop in Alaska last month showed cops her “white privilege” card instead of her driver’s license.

The local police department on Thursday said the two officers violated department policy when they let her go without a citation, the Anchorage Daily News reported.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/05/alaska-wo ... ffic-stop/

I'm going to make one! :)  

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 05 Aug 2022, 9:40 am » wrote: I would like to have seen what South Africa would have looked like by now had every White Person disappeared and left 100% of the operation of that nations infrastructure to the groids..
To take this hypothetical situation a step further...take away all imports of food, medicine, high tech communication, raw building materials and machinery that White Men provide.

See it from afar...maybe!    You'd smell it before you saw it.  :rofl:   

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

dickens » 04 Aug 2022, 7:37 pm » wrote: You mean they are better off with all those vaccines imposed onto them?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Make sure you put the word "Official" on it.....the colored folks always like it when it says that

Jinn Martini

Re:

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

DeplorablePatriot » 04 Aug 2022, 4:25 pm » wrote: If every white person disappeared would the quality of life massively improve for the rest of humanity?

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
The world would be back to the Stone Age within 50 years !

Hank

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 05 Aug 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: Woman shows cops ‘white privilege’ card instead of license in Alaska traffic stop

A woman pulled over during a traffic stop in Alaska last month showed cops her “white privilege” card instead of her driver’s license.

The local police department on Thursday said the two officers violated department policy when they let her go without a citation, the Anchorage Daily News reported.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/05/alaska-wo ... ffic-stop/
I got one

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Although it is a given that the black population in the usa would certainly transform into brutality, squalor, and cannibalism...my impression is that they prefer to live in such an environment...so it is hard to measure how happy they would be without i.posing our own standards of what is good or bad in society. 

China might appreciate no longer having any competition for world domination..but it does seem like east Asia generally appreciates white innovation and artistic contributions

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

next time whip it out and claim your birthright...I look Aryan so the card would just be an unnecessary formality

talkin' like this makes the idiots go nuts...for all they know i could be a angry black female poser