This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
johndnorth » 05 Aug 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote: NK troops will die if they are within the range of HIMARS and long range arty that were sent by NATO and US. Ukraine is disrupting Russian logistics by hitting ammo dumps, rail lines and supply depots with HIMARS. UK Special Forces operating behind Russian front lines. Maintenance facilities inside Russia have burned. Possible SF operations in Russia.
It's really exciting having an actual foreign war correspondent on the board!

How close have you been to the action? Have you personally witnessed all of the above, or just most?

Got any cool stories from the front? Image

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 2:55 pm » wrote: It's been my screen name since I've been on the internet from the time of internet 1.0. Remember AOL? I just thought it up since I wanted a unique screen name that wasn't used so I didn't have to add four digits behind it. It kind of just stuck from there. Just mash up monde and regal and there it is!

I consider myself a fairly harsh judge of sn's, and I've always thought it made the cut. I never read "gal" into it - always regal. 

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 7:04 pm » wrote: I'd probably be more worried about Taiwan right now.
Taiwan belongs either to China or  BACK  to Japan !

But the Japanese are convinced that 2 nukes, with the third one being dropped in the Japan sea, instead of on their heads, think they've had their fair share of nukes  . . .  and don't want any more of the **** on their heads  ! 

But if I were China  . . . I'd go for it !
Want to see who dares drop a nuke on me !

Consquences would be dire !

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
So, why the **** CAN'T we create an effective vaccine against covid, and just wipe it out?

I mean, if we vax every human, it disappears, correct?
Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 2:55 pm » wrote: Why? Because birds. Birds have no borders, and poop where they please.
Psst.

See what I did there, you **** skifooza?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 7:04 pm » wrote: I'd probably be more worried about Taiwan right now.

Yeah? Why is that? You like lost causes, do ya?

Paper tigers - even those with big deadly toys - are leaky vessels for taiwan's hopes and dreams. 

My point to what's his **** stands: using the gooks to **** us in uke only helps and does not hurt li in taipei. 

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Politics: Globalist

Cannonpointer » 05 Aug 2022, 7:19 pm » wrote: I consider myself a fairly harsh judge of sn's, and I've always thought it made the cut. I never read "gal" into it - always regal.

I've still got the bruises to prove it.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 05 Aug 2022, 7:13 pm » wrote: The french word monde means world.
The french word regal means regal.
And all of a sudden- It all made sense.  :wave:  

Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 2:16 pm » wrote: I'm male but I was raised by my mother. i probably seem a little less masculine but I work at a hospital so it times the toxic portion of masculinity tampers off a little.[ The key is the "regal" portion. Monde is world in French. I'm also pretty secure in my masculinity so don't worry, I'm not offended.
you sound like a queer

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 2:16 pm » wrote: ....I'm also pretty secure in my masculinity so don't worry, I'm not offended.
With an avatar like that I wouldn't be so sure of that... is that she or a he with really long hair and flowers in it?

Bob

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 9:26 am » wrote: Again, the motive here is that the Russians are running out of troops and the DPRK is basically leasing out its army in return for something of value.

And of course, Covid was a major problem for North Korea.
You can google this for yourselves.;
China Coronavirus Cases: 228,519
Deaths: 5,226
Recovered: 221,542
   https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... try/china/

United States
Coronavirus Cases: 92,145,839
Deaths:  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.1,051,912<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Recovered: 87,220,986

North Korea
Coronavirus Cases: 4,772,560
Deaths: 74
Recovered: 4,772,130

Mad World
https://www.*******.com/video/8NkQTozdJYdx/

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Aug 2022, 5:13 am » wrote: With an avatar like that I wouldn't be so sure of that... is that she or a he with really long hair and flowers in it?

It's concept art for a video game I used to play as a kid. Edgar from Final Fantasy 6.

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Aug 2022, 5:13 am » wrote: With an avatar like that I wouldn't be so sure of that... is that she or a he with really long hair and flowers in it?

I think this avatar is probably better. Same character.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

All this annoying woman has for a platform is all the things she is fed up with.
Liz Cheney was against nearly all of these things, too.
But this silly, silly ******* is NOT fed up with Trump and Putin's plan to destroy democracy in our country.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Either Kim Jung Un is lending Putin some troops or he isn't.  I suppose in the coming days we will see evidence of the presence of DPRK troops on the battlefield or we will not.

It is pretty well known that Russia has lost thousands of their most experienced troops in the Ukraine War, and that they are sending very unskilled recruits into battle. We know that Russia is hiring mercenaries as well. So it would make sense for Russia to rent Kim's army.

If this is true,  some NK defectors will soon surrender to the other side and this will be publicized.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Monderegal » 06 Aug 2022, 10:06 am » wrote: It's concept art for a video game I used to play as a kid. Edgar from Final Fantasy 6.
That doesn't answer the question, is Edgar a he or she?
I think this avatar is probably better. Same character.
Seriously?  I hope it doesn't offend you but I think there's something wrong with your masculinity....

:die:  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 06 Aug 2022, 10:23 am » wrote: All this annoying woman has for a platform is all the things she is fed up with.
Liz Cheney was against nearly all of these things, too.
But this silly, silly ******* is NOT fed up with Trump and Putin's plan to destroy democracy in our country.

Yer stuck on stupid Xavier.

I'll bet yer students laughed at you behind yer back.   

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Au contraire, the stupid ones are you and the right wing nutjobs like you.
Are the Russkies paying you, or are you just a natural dupe?

thelion

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Bob » 06 Aug 2022, 5:53 am » wrote: China Coronavirus Cases: 228,519
Deaths: 5,226
Recovered: 221,542
   https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... try/china/

United States
Coronavirus Cases: 92,145,839
Deaths:  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.1,051,912<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Recovered: 87,220,986

North Korea
Coronavirus Cases: 4,772,560
Deaths: 74
Recovered: 4,772,130

Mad World
https://www.*******.com/video/8NkQTozdJYdx/
…and you believe it. 🤣

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

No official  reports from North Korea are actually credible.
I think I read that the first Kim, the present Kim's grandfather, was so good at golf that he had a perfect game: 18 holes in one!
And the DPRK is a country when you poke fun at nonsense like that, they will imprison you, all your family, your parents and even grandparents and send them off to prison camps.

North Korea does not seem to have developed any vaccine against Covid, and it is impossible that the government could keep Covid out, because, again, birds.

If there are a sizeable number of DPRK troops among the Russian invaders, it will NOT remain a secret.
Of course, there is a small minority of Russian Korean citizens in Russia.