This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Zymarikaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,702

Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 10:27 am » wrote: You're pulling that out of your *** aren't you?
You pull all of your posts out of your *** covered with **** and post them to see what sticks
 

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Zymarikaphobia » 05 Aug 2022, 1:27 pm » wrote: You pull all of your posts out of your *** covered with **** and post them to see what sticks

Pretty much. 

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,597
Politics: Green

Neo » 05 Aug 2022, 9:40 am » wrote: Strangely there are no *** in Muslim majority nations. Weird how that works for a genetic condition.

NK is the hermit kingdom.  There is almost no immigration in or out.  This kind of isolation prevented covid from hitting them as hard as it did everybody else

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,228

SJConspirator » 05 Aug 2022, 1:41 pm » wrote: NK is the hermit kingdom.  There is almost no immigration in or out.  This kind of isolation prevented covid from hitting them as hard as it did everybody else
I don’t think they vaccinated any of the population.

Although it was offered to them by the WHO.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,818
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Can I ask you a question? Are you a man or a woman? because your name says Monderal- GAL?
your profile says man?
Are you gender confused? Sooty is getting mixed up? can you clalify for me? sorry? just askin?

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,675
Politics: Progressive

Famagusta » 05 Aug 2022, 11:31 am » wrote: But which countries do they work in?

Never saw any in Germany, France, UK etc. That’s for sure.
The UAE,Qatar, Bahrein, Saudi Arabia all import laborers from Asia. Also Brunei.

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,228

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: The UAE,Qatar, Bahrein, Saudi Arabia all import laborers from Asia. Also Brunei.
I was talking about North Korea.

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,675
Politics: Progressive

There are 20,000 North Koreans working in Russia, 19,000 in Mainland China.

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2022, 2:02 pm » wrote: Can I ask you a question? Are you a man or a woman? because your name says Monderal- GAL?
your profile says man?
Are you gender confused? Sooty is getting mixed up? can you clalify for me? sorry? just askin?

I'm male but I was raised by my mother. I probably seem a little less masculine but I work at a hospital so it times the toxic portion of masculinity tampers off a little. The key is the "regal" portion. Monde is world in French. I'm also pretty secure in my masculinity so don't worry, I'm not offended.

User avatar
johndnorth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 179
Politics: Conservative

NK troops will die if they are within the range of HIMARS and long range arty that were sent by NATO and US. Ukraine is disrupting Russian logistics by hitting ammo dumps, rail lines and supply depots with HIMARS. UK Special Forces operating behind Russian front lines. Maintenance facilities inside Russia have burned. Possible SF operations in Russia.

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,228

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 2:12 pm » wrote: There are 20,000 North Koreans working in Russia, 19,000 in Mainland China.
But just look at the counties where they labour. Under strict surveillance.

I think l made the point, that they cannot choose Central Europe to work. Or even the US.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,818
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 2:16 pm » wrote: I'm male but I was raised by my mother. I probably seem a little less masculine but I work at a hospital so it times the toxic portion of masculinity tampers off a little. The key is the "regal" portion. Monde is world in French. I'm also pretty secure in my masculinity so don't worry, I'm not offended.
Well you really should change your name.... Then. why would you ever want to be thought as a gal???. How about change it to A 
monderal GUY?
I remember when I was on MSLSD chat.  I had the name Bookshop... which was funny in itself because  I have a problem with spelling.
I was accused of everything.. I vowed never again would I not identify my SEX.
Then I joined a HAVOC board for help with my  sooted up furnace.
And I took on the name Sooted up Cyndi and it stuck...
They kicked my arss out pretty fast... me being a silly women.. They were getting mad!!
You're gonna burn your house down..
Not really... been there before. Had that flu hooked up every which way but loose. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote: Well you really should change your name.... Then. why would you ever want to be thought as a gal???. How about change it to A 
monderal GUY?
I remember when I was on MSLSD chat.  I had the name Bookshop... which was funny in itself because  I have a problem with spelling.
I was accused of everything.. I vowed never again would I not identify my SEX.
Then I joined a HAVOC board for help with my  sooted up furnace.
And I took on the name Sooted up Cyndi and it stuck...
They kicked my arss out pretty fast... me being a silly women.. They were getting mad!!
You're gonna burn your house down..
Not really... been there before. Had that flu hooked up every which way but loose. Image   Image   Image

It's been my screen name since I've been on the internet from the time of internet 1.0. Remember AOL? I just thought it up since I wanted a unique screen name that wasn't used so I didn't have to add four digits behind it. It kind of just stuck from there. Just mash up monde and regal and there it is!

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,675
Politics: Progressive

SJConspirator » 05 Aug 2022, 9:20 am » wrote: There were no covid cases in NK
 
Kim said there were none. But Kim lies. There are numerous reports of Covid in North Korea.
Covid was in South Korea and the Russian Far East, therefore it was in North Korea.
Why? Because birds. Birds have no borders, and poop where they please.

 

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 623
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Famagusta » 05 Aug 2022, 2:24 pm » wrote: But just look at the counties where they labour. Under strict surveillance.

I think l made the point, that they cannot choose Central Europe to work. Or even the US.

I think more North Koreans want to defect than just about any other nation on Earth. I guess it's a socialist paradise. 

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,228

Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 2:56 pm » wrote: I think more North Koreans want to defect than just about any other nation on Earth. I guess it's a socialist paradise.
That’s probably true. There are stories, even footage of them trying to escape over the border, with dire consequences if caught.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,917
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Back to the question, why is it not being covered that 100k Chinese armed North Koreans will be entering Ukraine?

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,544
Politics: Independent

When all the bodies pile up in N.K. they go all SOYLENT GREEN! :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,658
Politics: Republican

SJConspirator » 05 Aug 2022, 1:41 pm » wrote: NK is the hermit kingdom.  There is almost no immigration in or out.  This kind of isolation prevented covid from hitting them as hard as it did everybody else
Plus CV19 attacked the obese moreso.....ever seen an obese NK other than their leader...?

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,658
Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 2:08 pm » wrote: The UAE,Qatar, Bahrein, Saudi Arabia all import laborers from Asia. Also Brunei.
Xavier_Onassis » Today, 7:06 am » wrote: 
Today, 7:06 am

Covid hit the DPRK very, very hard. 
All I see in the news is speculation about "how hard" CV19 hit them.
Maybe you've got some concrete evidence to back another one of your wild claims...?
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bob, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, omh, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, ScottMon, SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest