This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,996
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Lil Kim has authorized 100,000 troops to be dispatched immediately to eastern Ukraine. Mission is security and repair of war damage.  Funny this development isn't getting much attention in the mainstream media. 

This is obviously a Chinese proxy army. They will get logistic and tactical support from China. Doubt China will enter Ukraine directly, they will be too busy in Taiwan. 

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,793
Politics: Progressive

North Korea is NOT acting in the interests of China, if it is sending troops to help the Russians, it is because it is GETTING PAID by the Russians, perhaps in oil or timber or something else it needs.

Covid hit the DPRK very, very hard.  It needs help, because it lacks medicine to prevent its people from dying. When they are sick, they are not planting or harvesting.

It is also a cheap way to get experience in modern warfare cheap.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,831
Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 9:06 am » wrote:

Covid hit the DPRK very, very hard. 
All I see in the news is speculation about "how hard" CV19 hit them.
Maybe you've got some concrete evidence to back another one of your wild claims...?

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,628
Politics: Green

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 9:06 am » wrote: North Korea is NOT acting in the interests of China, if it is sending troops to help the Russians, it is because it is GETTING PAID by the Russians, perhaps in oil or timber or something else it needs.

Covid hit the DPRK very, very hard.  It needs help, because it lacks medicine to prevent its people from dying. When they are sick, they are not planting or harvesting.

It is also a cheap way to get experience in modern warfare cheap.
There were no covid cases in NK

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,831
Politics: Republican

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Kor ... _relations

A brief history of the relationship between Russia, China and N. Korea

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,793
Politics: Progressive

Again, the motive here is that the Russians are running out of troops and the DPRK is basically leasing out its army in return for something of value.

And of course, Covid was a major problem for North Korea.
You can google this for yourselves.;

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,996
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
SJConspirator » 05 Aug 2022, 9:20 am » wrote: There were no covid cases in NK
Strangely there are no *** in Muslim majority nations. Weird how that works for a genetic condition. 
 

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,270

^ And of course, Covid was a major problem for North Korea.

Where does that information come from?

^ You can google this for yourselves.;

Google, did you say? The

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,831
Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 9:26 am » wrote: Again, the motive here is that the Russians are running out of troops and the DPRK is basically leasing out its army in return for something of value.

And of course, Covid was a major problem for North Korea.
You can google this for yourselves.;
All I see in the news is speculation about "how hard" CV19 hit them.
Maybe you've got some concrete evidence to back another one of your wild claims...?

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 629
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Neo » 05 Aug 2022, 8:28 am » wrote: Lil Kim has authorized 100,000 troops to be dispatched immediately to eastern Ukraine. Mission is security and repair of war damage.  Funny this development isn't getting much attention in the mainstream media. 

This is obviously a Chinese proxy army. They will get logistic and tactical support from China. Doubt China will enter Ukraine directly, they will be too busy in Taiwan.

You're pulling that out of your *** aren't you?


User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,831
Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis 

And of course, Covid was a major problem for North Korea.
All I see in the news is speculation about "how hard" CV19 hit them.
Maybe you've got some concrete evidence to back another one of your wild claims...?

 

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 629
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

I think it is highly unlikely. Russia would have extreme difficulties trying to enlist the North Korean army diplomatically. It might cause rifts even deeper than the current situation given the status of pariah on the Hermit Kingdom's standing in the world. Even if he could pull it off, the logistics would be a nightmare. Language barriers, differences in fighting forces, the fact that the North Korean army hasn't seen action since the Korean War just to name a few. The DPRK military is set on the mission of defending North Korea. Almost full stop. The notion that Russia would request support is far fetched but people will say just about anything on the internet.

User avatar
Hank

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,678

Neo » 05 Aug 2022, 8:28 am » wrote: Lil Kim has authorized 100,000 troops to be dispatched immediately to eastern Ukraine. Mission is security and repair of war damage.  Funny this development isn't getting much attention in the mainstream media. 

This is obviously a Chinese proxy army. They will get logistic and tactical support from China. Doubt China will enter Ukraine directly, they will be too busy in Taiwan.
N. Korea has thousands upon thousands of people who work abroad and send their wages back to N. Korea. 


​​​​​​I do wonder of the timing, with the Pelosi visit to Taiwan  

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 4,783
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

China if behind the move !

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,270

Hank » 05 Aug 2022, 11:11 am » wrote: N. Korea has thousands upon thousands of people who work abroad and send their wages back to N. Korea. 

​​​​​​I do wonder of the timing, with the Pelosi visit to Taiwan
But which countries do they work in?

Never saw any in Germany, France, UK etc. That’s for sure.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,996
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 10:27 am » wrote: You're pulling that out of your *** aren't you?
Just because something isn't reported on cnn doesn't mean it's not happening. 
 
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... d-27664214
Last edited by Neo on 05 Aug 2022, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
You Know Who!

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 143

Famagusta » 05 Aug 2022, 9:43 am » wrote: ^ And of course, Covid was a major problem for North Korea.

Where does that information come from?

^ You can google this for yourselves.;

Google, did you say? The
uh, ok

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,996
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 10:58 am » wrote: I think it is highly unlikely. Russia would have extreme difficulties trying to enlist the North Korean army diplomatically. It might cause rifts even deeper than the current situation given the status of pariah on the Hermit Kingdom's standing in the world. Even if he could pull it off, the logistics would be a nightmare. Language barriers, differences in fighting forces, the fact that the North Korean army hasn't seen action since the Korean War just to name a few. The DPRK military is set on the mission of defending North Korea. Almost full stop. The notion that Russia would request support is far fetched but people will say just about anything on the internet.
Chinese proxy army. Same playbook as our Korean adventures. 
 

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 629
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Neo » 05 Aug 2022, 11:39 am » wrote: Just because something isn't reported on cnn doesn't mean it's not happening. 
 
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... d-27664214

I just think I have serious doubts about a move like that. In fact I am about 99% sure North Korea won't get involved. It would also be in some sort of news form if that were true. That's the problem with naming a British tabloid as your source for something that would probably be big news at least in Asia where you would find links to that story. I still think you have been misinformed. I don't know why you don't like to hear that but that is kinda how a big story like that would work. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, dickens, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, neue regel, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, RunningWithScissors, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth3, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest