This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,565

Antifa
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 11:16 am » wrote: First time initial jobless claims are up.  Have been for months.
Why "the Dumbest **** Alive?

Watch...
First time initial jobless claims are up.
Immediately qualified by...
Have been for months
#readhissig 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,929
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 11:35 am » wrote:
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 11:16 am » wrote: First time initial jobless claims are up.  Have been for months.
Why "the Dumbest **** Alive?

Watch...
First time initial jobless claims are up.
Immediately qualified by...
Have been for months
#readhissig 

 

I gave you the information early on another thread.  They have been going up for months.  And to avoid discussing it you go into a Meltdown Mary spittle filled rant.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,565

Antifa
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 11:52 am » wrote: I gave you the information early on another thread.  They have been going up for months.  And to avoid discussing it you go into a Meltdown Mary spittle filled rant.
If they've been going up for months how can this be "the first time"?


 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,929
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 12:00 pm » wrote:
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 11:52 am » wrote: I gave you the information early on another thread.  They have been going up for months.  And to avoid discussing it you go into a Meltdown Mary spittle filled rant.
If they've been going up for months how can this be "the first time"?


 

 
:die:   :die:   :die:  

Who is really the stupid ****.

Who said it was the first time?  Please tell me you aren't being serious.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,565

Antifa
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 12:07 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image  

Who is really the stupid ****.

Who said it was the first time?  Please tell me you aren't being serious.
Are these your words?
First time initial jobless claims are up. 
Have been for months.
 

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 4,440
Politics: Classical Liberal

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 9:09 am » wrote: The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that job growth was widespread, led by gains in leisure and hospitality, professional and business services, and health care. "Both total nonfarm employment and the unemployment rate have returned to their February 2020 pre-pandemic levels," BLS noted.

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nationa ... icans-drop

Now the actual number exceeded the estimates by more than 100%....

Does anyone want to guess what the CNS headline is?

61.1%: Labor Force Participation Falls in July, As 239,000 More Americans Drop Out of Labor Force

Don't ever wonder why you're morans, Morans.
Was their headline a lie, or did BLS report a 62.1% civilian labor force participation rate? 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,565

Antifa
Cedar » 05 Aug 2022, 12:11 pm » wrote: Was their headline a lie, or did BLS report a 62.1% civilian labor force participation rate?
Cheddy, please.

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 4,440
Politics: Classical Liberal

I can't help but notice you failed to answer,

**chuckle**

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,929
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 12:09 pm » wrote:
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 12:07 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image  

Who is really the stupid ****.

Who said it was the first time?  Please tell me you aren't being serious.
Are these your words?
First time initial jobless claims are up. 
Have been for months.
 

 

Yup, you really are serious.

First time Jobless claims as in INITIAL JOBLESS claims.  Not the first time they are going up in months.

Get that psychiatric help I told you about. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,565

Antifa
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 12:14 pm » wrote: Yup, you really are serious.

First time Jobless claims as in INITIAL JOBLESS claims.  Not the first time they are going up in months.

Get that psychiatric help I told you about.
Probably why the series is Initial Claims.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,565

Antifa
Huey » 05 Aug 2022, 12:14 pm » wrote: Yup, you really are serious.

First time Jobless claims as in INITIAL JOBLESS claims.  Not the first time they are going up in months.

Get that psychiatric help I told you about.
First time initial jobless claims

I hope that you are not trying to insist that this is correct.
 

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,869

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 9:09 am » wrote: The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that job growth was widespread, led by gains in leisure and hospitality, professional and business services, and health care. "Both total nonfarm employment and the unemployment rate have returned to their February 2020 pre-pandemic levels," BLS noted.

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nationa ... icans-drop

Now the actual number exceeded the estimates by more than 100%....

Does anyone want to guess what the CNS headline is?

61.1%: Labor Force Participation Falls in July, As 239,000 More Americans Drop Out of Labor Force

Don't ever wonder why you're morans, Morans.
How is unemployment calculated, rube?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,565

Antifa
Independent » 05 Aug 2022, 8:11 pm » wrote: How is unemployment calculated, rube?
The same way it was in Feb 2020.

Why do you ask?
 
 

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,869

Blackvegetable » 05 Aug 2022, 8:46 pm » wrote: The same way it was in Feb 2020.

Why do you ask?
So it depends on workforce participation, right?

Go ahead. We all know. 

You’re a **** Moran!

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,565

Antifa
Independent » 06 Aug 2022, 1:23 am » wrote: So it depends on workforce participation, right?

Go ahead. We all know. 

You’re a **** Moran!
Are you referring to the Labor Force Participation Rate?

 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,664
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 06 Aug 2022, 5:29 am » wrote: Are you referring to the Labor Force Participation Rate?
Its not calculated like it USED to be. :lol:   I actually heard.. They call people on the phone and ask.. Are you working?
depends on where they call I guess.
Seriously i heard that. The unemployment rate is a pet peeve of mine.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,565

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 06 Aug 2022, 5:38 am » wrote: Its not calculated like it USED to be. Image   I actually heard.. They call people on the phone and ask.. Are you working?
depends on where they call I guess.
Seriously i heard that. The unemployment rate is a pet peeve of mine.
Stop right there.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,664
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
:rofl:  

User avatar
Independent

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,869

Blackvegetable » 06 Aug 2022, 5:29 am » wrote: Are you referring to the Labor Force Participation Rate?
Are you dodging?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 49,565

Antifa
Answer the **** question. You idiots aren't very good with terminology.

You heard Bartiromo moo something.

If you can't remember what, give me enough to find your source.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Bernardeyr, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, dickens, Famagusta, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jinn Martini, Kobia2, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], PoliticalPopUp, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot] and 175 guests