This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 629
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Alex Jones has been found guilty of defamation for his conspiracy theories. If anyone remembers, he noted that the Sandy Hook massacre was a "staged event" and never happened. Now he has admitted under oath that this was conscious misinformation on his part. Is that fair? Any fans of Alex Jones here? Perhaps any foes? 

"Your beliefs do not make something true. That is what we are doing here."  -Texas Judge Maya Gamble.

User avatar
thelion

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 410
Politics: Capitalist

Four million in compensatory damages.

Soon, any amount of punitive damages. (I say, strip him bare)

Then, CRIMINAL prosecution for his obvious perjury.

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,793
Politics: Progressive

Alex Jones is a conman and a lying piece of ****.
It is time that he got his comeuppance.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,208
Politics: Conservative

Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 10:02 am » wrote: Alex Jones has been found guilty of defamation for his conspiracy theories. If anyone remembers, he noted that the Sandy Hook massacre was a "staged event" and never happened. Now he has admitted under oath that this was conscious misinformation on his part. Is that fair? Any fans of Alex Jones here? Perhaps any foes? 

"Your beliefs do not make something true. That is what we are doing here."  -Texas Judge Maya Gamble.

If he's guilty then he's guilty.

If he were a democrat he would have walked.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,833
Politics: Republican

Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 10:02 am » wrote: Alex Jones has been found guilty of defamation for his conspiracy theories. If anyone remembers, he noted that the Sandy Hook massacre was a "staged event" and never happened. Now he has admitted under oath that this was conscious misinformation on his part. Is that fair? Any fans of Alex Jones here? Perhaps any foes? 

"Your beliefs do not make something true. That is what we are doing here."  -Texas Judge Maya Gamble.
LIBERAL FASCISM ON PARADE..ZIEG **** HEIL
HE HAS BEEN COERCED UNDER THREAT OF WORSE PUNISHMENT TO STRIKE THIS DEAL WITH THE FREE SPEECH HATING LIBERAL FASCISTS.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,833
Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 10:34 am » wrote: Alex Jones is a conman and a lying piece of ****.
It is time that he got his comeuppance.
There won't be anyone to stand in your corner when it's your turn to become a political prisoner... :twisted:  

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,793
Politics: Progressive

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 10:34 am » wrote: If he's guilty then he's guilty.

If he were a democrat he would have walked.
There is no possibility of a Democrat getting as many followers as Infowars.
Democrats are capable of silly attitudes, but uniting them on one single baseless conspiracy could never happen.

A Democrat Alex Jones is as unlikely as Hello Kitty's Evil Twin.

 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,833
Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: There is no possibility of a Democrat getting as many followers as Infowars.
Democrats are capable of silly attitudes, but uniting them on one single baseless conspiracy could never happen.

A Democrat Alex Jones is as unlikely as Hello Kitty's Evil Twin.
If Alex Jones can be punished for speaking his politically incorrect views...so can you..****..... :twisted:  
People like you wanna see this country GO FULL BANANA REPUBLIC..BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT YOU PRIMITIVE PEOPLE FROM YOUR OWN FAILED SOCIETIES  DO BEST.

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,793
Politics: Progressive

You are a hateful racist imbecile.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,339
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: Democrats are capable of silly attitudes, but uniting them on one single baseless conspiracy could never happen. 
Damn... lol... it's still early but you earned the irony deficiency award for today...

:rofl:  

Image
 
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,833
Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 11:18 am » wrote: You are a hateful racist imbecile.
If Alex Jones can be punished for speaking his politically incorrect views...so can you..****..... Image  
People like you wanna see this country GO FULL BANANA REPUBLIC..BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT YOU PRIMITIVE PEOPLE FROM YOUR OWN FAILED SOCIETIES  DO BEST.
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,165
Politics: Republican

roadkill » 05 Aug 2022, 10:34 am » wrote: If he's guilty then he's guilty.

If he were a democrat he would have walked.
Alex Jones is a Democrat.  No Republicans or even Conservatives ever took Alex Jones seriously.  Only  Democrats do.  They hang on his every word.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,208
Politics: Conservative

Skans » 05 Aug 2022, 12:09 pm » wrote: Alex Jones is a Democrat.  No Republicans or even Conservatives ever took Alex Jones seriously.  Only  Democrats do.  They hang on his every word.

Good point.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,996
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Siding with freedom of speech here. Alex Jones was obviously wrong but is that not a freedom we enjoy in the freeist country on the planet? I stopped listening to him about the time claims of crisis actors became regular topics.
 

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 629
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Neo » 05 Aug 2022, 12:14 pm » wrote: Siding with freedom of speech here. Alex Jones was obviously wrong but is that not a freedom we enjoy in the freeist country on the planet? I stopped listening to him about the time claims of crisis actors became regular topics.

In the law there are exceptions to free speech. The most famous legal quote is that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. The case dealt with defamation so yes, there are limits to free speech. The right is not absolute. 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 4,785
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

Alex Jones is a nobody !

I doubt anyone is influenced by his rhetorics !

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 4,535
Politics: Classical Liberal

Xavier_Onassis » 05 Aug 2022, 10:44 am » wrote: There is no possibility of a Democrat getting as many followers as Infowars.
Democrats are capable of silly attitudes, but uniting them on one single baseless conspiracy could never happen.

A Democrat Alex Jones is as unlikely as Hello Kitty's Evil Twin.
Queue "The Insurrection." :rofl:  
 

User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 4,785
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 12:32 pm » wrote: The most famous  "legal" quote is that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. 
Besides someone's quote  . . .  has anyone ever been convicted for yelling  "fire"  in a crowded theater ?

I looked for it  . . .  couldn't find anyone !
You maybe ?

-----------------------------

And maybe someone did yell fire in a crowded theater  . . .  and later considered a hero for saving some lives ?
Because a fire was there all right ?
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,833
Politics: Republican

Monderegal » 05 Aug 2022, 12:32 pm » wrote: In the law there are exceptions to free speech. The most famous legal quote is that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. The case dealt with defamation so yes, there are limits to free speech. The right is not absolute.
APPLES TO ORANGES FROM YOU AS ALWAYS
**** YOU AND YOUR LIBERAL FASCIST AGENDA

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 629
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

JinnMartini » 05 Aug 2022, 12:45 pm » wrote: Besides someone's quote  . . .  has anyone ever been convicted for yelling  "fire"  in a crowded theater ?

I looked for it  . . .  couldn't find anyone !
You maybe ?

-----------------------------

And maybe someone did yell fire in a crowded theater  . . .  and later considered a hero for saving some lives ?
Because a fire was there all right ?
My dad was a lawyer and he said to me that was the law on free speech. You probably can't find it on the internet but I think it was an excerpt of some Supreme Court decision. I agree that there probably wasn't any specific litigation covering the issue of someone actually doing that. Just an example of the limits of free speech. I'm also making the assumption there was no fire in said theater. 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Buffalo, ConsRule, dickens, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, neue regel, one1zer0, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, roadkill, RunningWithScissors, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, supraTruth3, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest