This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

In the 60s and 70s there was a strong liberal Christian movement. It was overtaken by the 80s conservative movement that has continued to this day.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 13 Sep 2022, 6:51 pm » wrote: In the 60s and 70s there was a strong liberal Christian movement. It was overtaken by the 80s conservative movement that has continued to this day.

Do you enjoy any of those Christian related songs from the 60's and 70's?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

WHEN I WAS A KID....

LIBERALS USED TO SCREAM  "STICK IT TO THE MAN...!!!" and "QUESTION AUTHORITY...!!!!"

NOWADAYS...?

LIBERALS BOW TO  "THE MAN" AND OBEY ALL AUTHORITY WITHOUT QUESTION

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

DeplorablePatriot » 13 Sep 2022, 6:26 pm » wrote: I see how God judges them. Most end up bullet-ridden ****.  Image
I thought God was the judge after you die, retard. 

Haven’t you heard, God takes you when you are young bcuz he wants you to be closer to him. 

Tupac is in Heaven with God. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 Sep 2022, 3:24 pm » wrote: ha ha ha..
Thats debatable? Maybe-just maybe- we both are? Just dif sides. Image   Image   Image   Image   appreciate it for what it is?
Nope.  You are the lunatic fringe.  Admit it sweetcheeks...you're a **** headcase.  If mommy and daddy treated you badly you can work on that...or not, it's up to you.  But empathy doesn't excuse racism and bigotry...grow the **** up.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 13 Sep 2022, 7:35 pm » wrote: WHEN I WAS A KID....

LIBERALS USED TO SCREAM  "STICK IT TO THE MAN...!!!" and "QUESTION AUTHORITY...!!!!"

NOWADAYS...?

LIBERALS BOW TO  "THE MAN" AND OBEY ALL AUTHORITY WITHOUT QUESTION

So true! Now conservatives say "stick it to the man." And what liberals might refer to as a non-brainary, or wTF?

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 14 Sep 2022, 7:04 am » wrote: I thought God was the judge after you die, retard. 

Haven’t you heard, God takes you when you are young bcuz he wants you to be closer to him. 

Tupac is in Heaven with God.
You can see Tupac and one other thug in Dante's Inferno...the burnt ones with tails. :rofl:  

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 14 Sep 2022, 10:55 am » wrote: You can see Tupac and one other thug in Dante's Inferno...the burnt ones with tails. Image  

Lol. ^^^^ delusional garbage. 

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 14 Sep 2022, 10:56 am » wrote: Lol. ^^^^ delusional garbage.

Thats where you are in your mind right now. You hate yourself. Most liberals do. 

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

I thought God was the judge after you die, retard.

Actually, Jesus is the one that gets to do all the judging.
On Judgement Day. See the Book of Revelation.

Somehow, some confused person has confused admission to Heaven with St Peter.
One view is the biblical one in which Jesus judged all humans that have ever lived on Judgement Day.

Another view, popular among some Catholics and Loonie Tunes cartoons, is that one dies, their soul sprouts wings and a transparent representation of them leaves the body and ascends directly to St Peter at the Pearly Gates.  At this point, St. Peter does the judging.

No one ever explains why the heavenly architect chose to make the Pearly  Gates out of pearls, or made them resemble pearls.  Pearls are rarely used in construction.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Xavier_Onassis » 14 Sep 2022, 11:07 am » wrote: I thought God was the judge after you die, retard.

Actually, Jesus is the one that gets to do all the judging.
On Judgement Day. See the Book of Revelation.

Somehow, some confused person has confused admission to Heaven with St Peter.
One view is the biblical one in which Jesus judged all humans that have ever lived on Judgement Day.

Another view, popular among some Catholics and Loonie Tunes cartoons, is that one dies, their soul sprouts wings and a transparent representation of them leaves the body and ascends directly to St Peter at the Pearly Gates.  At this point, St. Peter does the judging.

No one ever explains why the heavenly architect chose to make the Pearly  Gates out of pearls, or made them resemble pearls.  Pearls are rarely used in construction.
All slumber after death, awaiting judgment. Good news is your admission to paradise has already been paid, one only has to recognize this. Don't use the discount coupon on checkout ya can't blame the cashier. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Sep 2022, 7:50 am » wrote: Nope.  You are the lunatic fringe.  Admit it sweetcheeks...you're a **** headcase.  If mommy and daddy treated you badly you can work on that...or not, it's up to you.  But empathy doesn't excuse racism and bigotry...grow the **** up.
Nope you are Mr. Ike... You are one f-d up shrink... kind of cute...  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  lunatic  fringe you! I'm smarter then you.. I nailed your song... and you know it. :lol:  

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 14 Sep 2022, 11:00 am » wrote: Thats where you are in your mind right now. You hate yourself. Most liberals do.
I treat my body like a temple bcuz I love myself, Culty. 

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 14 Sep 2022, 12:03 pm » wrote: I treat my body like a temple bcuz I love myself, Culty.

I work out, probably too much...so I can beat the rat F....of liberals if they get nasty in my face.  :D  

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 14 Sep 2022, 1:20 pm » wrote: I work out, probably too much...so I can beat the rat F....of liberals if they get nasty in my face.  Image
Do you go out looking for fights?

I try not to get into fights. You can call me every name in the book except one before I’ll go off. And I’ll go off not bcuz of the name-calling but bcuz of the smugness many have when using the word. 

Don’t threaten my family. 

Other than those I won’t fight if I don’t have to. 

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

On COVID too, along with Clapton:
Eric Clapton on his AZ "jab"

https://youtu.be/98NGdUBSjzw

https://youtu.be/DirL4RI1448

Also off Topic but I heard this one for the first time just now.
"Why are you on Facebook"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPn2zH_8OmY

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 14 Sep 2022, 11:00 am » wrote: Thats where you are in your mind right now. You hate yourself. Most liberals do.
Alt-right, Q-Anon driven opinions...it's all you got.