This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

All slumber after death, awaiting judgment. Good news is your admission to paradise has already been paid, one only has to recognize this. Don't use the discount coupon on checkout ya can't blame the cashier.
Paid admission?
Discount coupon?
Checkout?
Cashier?

Theology according to the Home Shopping Network.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Pastafarian » 14 Sep 2022, 1:30 pm » wrote: Do you go out looking for fights?

I try not to get into fights. You can call me every name in the book except one before I’ll go off. And I’ll go off not bcuz of the name-calling but bcuz of the smugness many have when using the word. 

Don’t threaten my family. 

Other than those I won’t fight if I don’t have to.

No, of course not. It's called being prepared for crazies. We have them here.

Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

DeplorablePatriot » 15 Sep 2022, 12:02 pm » wrote: No, of course not. It's called being prepared for crazies. We have them here.
I take it out on the punching bag. That’s why I’m in there for two and a half hours a night. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 12 Sep 2022, 5:24 pm » wrote: ONCE IKE  FULFILLS HIS DREAM TO BECOME A FULL TIME BRITISH ROYAL SUBJECT.

Ireland is not part of the United Kingdom, blutarski...you stoopid **** polack.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 20 Sep 2022, 11:14 am » wrote: Ireland is not part of the United Kingdom, blutarski...you stoopid **** polack.
AS USUSAL IKE FAILS TO FACT CHECK HIMSELF BEFORE MAKING HIMSELF LOOK POORLY EDUCATED
"The Irish, who live in the Republic of Ireland, have their own descent that has nothing to do with the British.

People who live in the Republic of Ireland are Irish people.

However, those who live in Northern Ireland (the UK part of the island) might say they are the Irish, but ALSO British".
Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 20 Sep 2022, 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 15 Sep 2022, 12:02 pm » wrote: No, of course not. It's called being prepared for crazies. We have them here.
No ****....

And this **** mouth breather with the red hat and the intelligent look on his face.  :rofl:  
Last edited by Ike Bana on 20 Sep 2022, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

OK...enough ****' around, now back to the topic. Here's yet another great Jesus song, maybe my favorite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2UTjoVVVb4

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

And the best god song ever made...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDdOnl0bHO4

Now I don't know what Joan is looking like all these years later, but back then...oh lord, Joan made me ****' crazy.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 20 Sep 2022, 11:33 am » wrote: And the best god song ever made...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDdOnl0bHO4

Now I don't know what Joan is looking like all these years later, but back then...oh lord, Joan made me ****' crazy.

The woman at 2:47 is more your class, don't you think?

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 20 Sep 2022, 11:17 am » wrote: No ****....

And this **** mouth breather with the red hat and the intelligent look on his face.  Image

And you're still too dense to realize that those are liberals in guise. 

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 20 Sep 2022, 11:19 am » wrote: OK...enough ****' around, now back to the topic. Here's yet another great Jesus song, maybe my favorite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2UTjoVVVb4

This won't get you into heaven either:

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 20 Sep 2022, 1:15 pm » wrote: And you're still too dense to realize that those are liberals in guise.
Yeah sure they're ANTIFA...BWAAAHAHAH!!!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 20 Sep 2022, 2:57 pm » wrote: This won't get you into heaven either:

You're delusional, you're god is a delusion, your heaven and hell are delusions, the resurrection is a delusion.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

DeplorablePatriot » 13 Sep 2022, 7:29 pm » wrote: Do you enjoy any of those Christian related songs from the 60's and 70's?

Petra is still my favorite rock band to this day

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Sep 2022, 11:34 am » wrote: Petra is still my favorite rock band to this day
I need to look up that group. I thought I knew ALL the rock bands. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
DeplorablePatriot » 22 Sep 2022, 11:39 am » wrote: I need to look up that group. I thought I knew ALL the rock bands.
you look it up and post a song.. me either. never heard of them.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 11:42 am » wrote: you look it up and post a song.. me either. never heard of them.

Here's one. Still never heard of them, and now I know why.  :rofl:  

(2) Petra-"Blinded Eyes" 1st Official Music Video/Telly Award Winner - Bing video

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Thank you_ I haven't missed any thing. Image  
I think - posted this already... I'm not religious.. this would be more type of music? :wave:  

George Harrison- My Sweet Lord *lyrics* - YouTube

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 12:49 pm » wrote: Thank you_ I haven't missed any thing. Image  
I think - posted this already... I'm not religious.. this would be more type of music? Image  

Yep. That's a great one!

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 12:49 pm » wrote: Thank you_ I haven't missed any thing. Image  
I think - posted this already... I'm not religious.. this would be more type of music? Image  

How about The Doobie Brothers?

(2) Midnight Special-Doobie Brothers "Jesus Is Just Alright/Listen To The Music" 1973 - Bing video