This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

freeman » 18 Sep 2022, 9:06 am » wrote: First answer the question that you ran and hid from like a little girl.
Do you call aspirin "horse paste" too?

I appreciate your attempt with the all caps. But as Big Pharma's little bi*ch,

No, right winged MAGA FASCISTS LIKE YOU are "big pharma's" little *******. AS EVIDENCED BY THE MANY LINKS I'VE PROVIDED.

You MAGATS just think the rest of us are FOOLED by your anti-vaxxer horse-****.  Maybe that covid has gotten to your BRAIN, tin foil hatter.

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19 | FDA

The Dangers of Using Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for Preventing or Treating COVID-19 | SCDHEC

COVID vaccine saved 20 million lives in first year: report

freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Again you ran and hid like a little girl. Why you don't also call aspirin "horse paste".
https://www.wedgewoodpharmacy.com/items ... paste.html
Big Pharma's propaganda ministry the FDA, horses around ivermectin as COVID cure

The question made you see just how stupid and mind-broken you've become through Mass Formation Psychosis since all you could do was stand there flat-footed and dumb, as all forum members could see what a fool that simple question made of you.
B.See » 20 Sep 2022, 2:36 am » wrote: No, right winged MAGA FASCISTS LIKE YOU are "big pharma's" little *******. AS EVIDENCED BY THE MANY LINKS I'VE PROVIDED.
But I exposed the stupidity in the links just a few posts ago and you even posted it again.
viewtopic.php?p=2129097#p2129097

All drugs can injure people that overdose. Even water has killed people that drank too much you fool.

While you never posted a substantive response to my links - besides attacking the messenger - that have brought you information from world renowned epidemiologists, virologists, microbiologists, pathologists, immunologists, vaccinologists, academics and particularly, talented, dedicated, front line treating physicians, that have enjoyed 99+% success rates in early treatment of elderly and high-risk individuals ever since March of 2020, that have many thousands of peer reviewed papers between them.

Last edited by freeman on 20 Sep 2022, 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

You MAGATS just think the rest of us are FOOLED by your anti-vaxxer horse-****.  Maybe that covid has gotten to your BRAIN, tin foil hatter.

YOU should not take IVM. You would be doing the world a favor to not have to deal with your false propaganda in support of your corporate criminal masters.

Meanwhile the rest of us can simply call competent clinicians and get diagnosed and prescribed over the phone, that have had a record of 4 deaths out of 150,000 (mostly elderly and high-risk individuals treated), and get cured within days. Those 4 deaths of course in those that delayed treatment, likely a result of trusting Dr. Death Fauci's deadly advice to go home and do nothing until you need a hospital.
MyFreeDoctor.com has treated 150,000 COVID patients with a 99.99% success rate

While Dr. Brian Tyson and Dr. George Fareed have now treated over 12,000 mostly elderly and high-risk patients with zero deaths and zero hospitalizations in those that showed up within 7 days of symptom onset.
Overcoming the COVID-19 Darkness: Two Doctors Successfully Treated 7000 Patients

https://rumble.com/embed/v1h96uh/?pub=4
The Dangers of Using Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for Preventing or Treating COVID-19 | SCDHEC
You already posted that, and I already showed you your stupidity in having done so.
viewtopic.php?p=2129097#p2129097

Last edited by freeman on 20 Sep 2022, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Bwahahaha!!!!!!!! What a stupid lie you've been brainwashed to believe!!!
According to European government stats clot-shotted people are still dropping like flies from COVID - AND THE CLOT SHOT - while the unvaccinated continue to do just fine, with variants manifesting as a mild cold or flu, likely giving them T-cell immunity for life, just as SARS-CoV-1 is demonstrating after 2 decades.
NSW: 798 COVID deaths in the last 8 weeks, all but 2 were vaccinated

Yet you remain just as dumb as a box of rocks to reality, ready to further compromise your immune system, perhaps for life.
mRNA vaxx - functional reprogramming of innate immune responses- favoring cancer

Leaky non-"vaxxed" are more susceptible to COVID, now that the virus so easily gains the upper hand through vaccine enhanced disease.
What is "vaccine-enhanced disease" or "pathogenic priming"?
"AIDS-Like 'Chronic Covid' is Taking Over Europe, Australia and NZ"-Igor Chudov

While 20 million COVID deaths around the world, could have theoretically been reduced to just 533 total (at the rate of cure of MyFreeDoctor.com with 4 deaths out of 150,000).

And as long as the morons in this forum keep ignoring the early treatment links, I'll keep posting them.

Last edited by freeman on 20 Sep 2022, 7:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Saved in the comfort of their own homes within days, through $20 worth of decades-proven-safe drugs/nutraceuticals.
Without the massive death and permanent disability of the investigational, experimental, leaky, escape mutant creating, non-"vaccines" that you volunteered to be a lab rat for. 
VAERS - Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System - less than 1% are reported
VAERS myocarditis already 47% of 2021 in just the first 2 months of 2022
No sympathy for widows from the vaccine zealots

Or 20 million COVID deaths could have been reduced to ZERO if everybody could have been treated early by competent clinicians like Dr. Brian Tyson and Dr. George Fareed proved in their treatment of 12,000 patients.
Oct 2, 2020:
https://youtu.be/fe1TqxvXKTs
Without the homicidal carnage of Big Pharma's murderous beast. You are so brainwashed you don't even see as many times as I posted it that there was 42.8% greater all-cause mortality in Pfizer's vaccine group than placebo group.

Your mind has been so destroyed by Mass Formation Psychosis you are incapable of finding truth and are completely disconnected from reality. A great demonstration for forum members. You champion a criminal corporation's slaughter of millions of innocents through their investigational experiment, and champion hospitals billing your heir's future to the tune of $450,000 per COVID patient that they killed, when there has been a proven $20 100% cure in use ever since March of 2020.

Like the WWII Germans who must have thought:  "Gee here I went along all my life, without even realizing I hated Jews, until now!"

B.See

Share      Unread post

(this **** above was edited due to 2000 character limits)

You straw man **** and deflections won't work, MAGAt. I didn't say a damned thing about aspirin. YOU CLAIMED to have taken two things that have been proven NOT to work against Covid, and CLAIMED they helped "cure" you of Covid. NONE of which I believe, BTW. 

But yeah... stick with that... and that "election was stolen" ****. Image   Image   Image  

freeman

Share      Unread post

B.See » 20 Sep 2022, 11:00 pm » wrote: (this **** above was edited due to 2000 character limits)

You straw man **** and deflections won't work, MAGAt. I didn't say a damned thing about aspirin. YOU CLAIMED to have taken two things that have been proven NOT to work against Covid, and CLAIMED they helped "cure" you of Covid. NONE of which I believe, BTW. 

But yeah... stick with that... and that "election was stolen" ****. Image   Image   Image  

Ran from the question like a little girl, as Big Pharma's and the FDA's little bi*ch, again.

Why you don't also call aspirin "horse paste"?

B.See

Share      Unread post

freeman » 21 Sep 2022, 7:03 am » wrote: Ran from the question like a little girl, as Big Pharma's and the FDA's little bi*ch, again.

Why you don't also call aspirin "horse paste"?
Again. I never said a fkng thing about ASPIRIN. So why are you trying to deflect to that **** SPIN? Oh I forget. Because you're a lying tin-foil hatting *******.

NEEEEEIGH!ImageImageImage

freeman

Share      Unread post

B.See » 21 Sep 2022, 8:45 pm » wrote: Again. I never said a fkng thing about ASPIRIN.
Never a good idea to double down on stupidity. I didn't post that you said anything about aspirin.
I asked if you call aspirin "horse paste", because it is administered to horses in paste form.

The reason I asked is because you refer to ivermectin as horse paste, foolishly parroting the propaganda disseminated by big government and it's multi-national criminal corporation masters, as disseminated by the lying legacy media.

You call ivermectin "horse paste" in spite of the fact that 3.5 billion doses of ivermectin have been consumed by humans in pill form over the last 35 years. The reason your mind does not allow you to see your stupidity in parroting the propaganda of the profiteers is because you are a victim of Mass Formation Psychosis
So why are you trying to deflect to that **** SPIN? Oh I forget. Because you're a lying tin-foil hatting *******.

NEEEEEIGH!ImageImageImage
Good caricature of your stupidity, as brainwashed by your criminal government, lying media and criminal multi-national corporate masters. You see, I'm not the one stupid enough to refer to ivermectin as used by humans in a highly successful multi-drug/nutraceutical protocols, as horse paste.

FDA even still demonstrating their homicidal propaganda and evil intent with their ivermectin page still headlining with:

Last edited by freeman on 22 Sep 2022, 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Akin to the way Big Pharma's propagandists in the legacy media went on and on about a couple that ingested fish tank cleaner hoping they were prophylaxing for COVID-19 with HCQ (which they would likely not have done if HCQ had been available over-the-counter, the way it was in France for over 50 years and the way it is today in much of the rest of the world).

The stupid media and their parrots kept the drum beat going as if somehow it reflected on hydroxychloroquine, even though the ingredient in the fish tank cleaner was chemically different. Yet the propaganda drumbeat kept going and going until ............ it was discovered that the couple that ingested the fish tank cleaner were prolific democrat party donors. Well, needless to say the drumsticks got taken away since the propaganda reflected poorly on the side of the political spectrum that has been advancing Big Pharma's lies and propaganda the most. Big Pharma's bi*ches on the Left.

Pfizer turning zero value - since clinicians have been curing COVID-19 in elderly and high-risk patients with virtually 100% success ever since March of 2020 - into a hundred billion dollar profit at the expense of future generations. Indeed far less than zero value in light of the death and destruction cause by the toxic clot shots. Right out of the gate:
42.8% greater all-cause mortality in Pfizer's vaccine group than placebo group
Meanwhile:
Two Doctors Successfully Treated over 12,000 Patients with 0 deaths in early treatment
Dr. Zelenko recommendations of 3-23-2020 - 500 patients 0 deaths 0 hospitalized

Last edited by freeman on 22 Sep 2022, 8:51 am, edited 6 times in total.

B.See

Share      Unread post

freeman » 22 Sep 2022, 7:28 am » wrote: Never a good idea to double down on stupidity. I didn't post that you said anything about aspirin...

(the above edited for stupidity)  BTW, here's another heads up for ya, tin foil hatter:

FDA Warns Against Using NyQuil As A Chicken Marinade | HuffPost Weird News

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

B.See » 17 Sep 2022, 5:46 am » wrote: You're wasting your time bud. I have absolutely NO IDEA why YOU THINK I'd be interested in ANYTHING from a guy who believes the election was stolen, and who THINKS horse paste and hydroxychloroquine cured his Covid (hell, even you're LYING ANTICHRIST didn't rely on that **** when HE was at death's door).

Instead of relying on a vaccine that has saved MILLIONS, you chose to rely on **** that has been PROVEN NOT TO WORK.  lmfao Image   Image   Image  

GTFOH
It's no use Freeman is obsessed with his own version of reality and any conflicting facts are just "wrong."   I remember how this nurse testified that vaccines make you magnetic.  It was hilarious as she put metal objects on her body only to have them fall to the ground.  

freeman

Share      Unread post

B.See » 22 Sep 2022, 7:45 am » wrote: (the above edited for stupidity)  BTW, here's another heads up for ya, tin foil hatter:

FDA Warns Against Using NyQuil As A Chicken Marinade | HuffPost Weird News
No, lying pigs edit out truth, in efforts to drown out truth with their lies and propaganda. That's why you were unable to reply to specifics.

freeman

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 22 Sep 2022, 7:55 am » wrote: It's no use Freeman is obsessed with his own version of reality and any conflicting facts are just "wrong."   I remember how this nurse testified that vaccines make you magnetic.  It was hilarious as she put metal objects on her body only to have them fall to the ground.
Unless you are willing to admit that you are just another lying pig, please be specific about which "version of reality" I have presented - primarily through renowned epidemiologists, virologists, microbiologists, pathologists, immunologists, vaccinologists, academics and particularly, talented, dedicated, front line treating physicians, that have enjoyed 99+% success rates in early treatment of elderly and high-risk individuals ever since March of 2020, or the science of COVID-19 treatment -  was demonstrated to be wrong by "conflicting facts".

Your failure to do so is an admission that you are nothing more than just another lying pig. (though I probably shouldn't have defamed pigs by associating them with you)

Try starting with THE REALITY of 2 doctors that have treated over 12,000 COVID patients, with 0 deaths among those that showed up for treatment on a timely basis.
https://rumble.com/embed/v1h96uh/?pub=4

B.See

Share      Unread post

freeman » 22 Sep 2022, 8:05 am » wrote: No, lying pigs edit out truth, in efforts to drown out truth with their lies and propaganda. That's why you were unable to reply to specifics.
ImageImageImage

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

freeman » 22 Sep 2022, 8:18 am » wrote:

Your failure to do so is an admission that you are nothing more than just another lying pig. (though I probably shouldn't have defamed pigs by associating them with you)

Feeling is mutual.  I trust you to tell the truth as much as I trust you to walk on the moon.  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 22 Sep 2022, 3:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Ran from the question like a little girl, as Big Pharma's and the FDA's little bi*ch, again. I'll try to reduce your confusion.

Since as one of the FDA's propagandizing little bi*ches you call ivermectin "horse paste" - of which 3.5 billion doses have been consumed in pill form by humans over the last 35 years - Why you don't also call aspirin "horse paste" since that is another therapeutic that is also administered to horses in paste form?

Last edited by freeman on 23 Sep 2022, 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.