This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
freeman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

B.See » 15 Sep 2022, 11:26 pm » wrote: Scary Reports of Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination Aren’t What They Seem
Indeed they aren't. Best estimate figuring 5 different ways, is that vaccine deaths are underreported by a factor of about 20.
Vaccine related deaths may be underreported by a factor of 20

While only about 1% of all vaccine adverse events are reported.
VAERS - Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System - less than 1% are reported
The Truth About Those Viral Tweets Questioning the Omicron Boosters’ Safety – Mother Jones
You see your problem? It isn't about a "tweet" that one of Big Pharma's propagandists in media pull out for a straw man, but rather what the facts and data lead world renowned medical professionals to conclude. Beginning with the inventor of the mRNA technology platform:
"....what we're seeing is the risk profile is a function of the number of vaccine doses, so we're seeing increased risk with one relative to none and increased with two relative to one and with three relative to two."
medical professionals that I rely on

But hey, maybe you'll get lucky............ again!

We even have a forum member whose heart valve got ripped from heart swelling due to myocarditis. 
viewtopic.php?p=1970205#p1970205

Last edited by freeman on 16 Sep 2022, 7:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

B.See » 15 Sep 2022, 11:27 pm » wrote: continued from above:

But trying to make LIBS out to be the pushers of 'big Pharma" provides decent enough COVER (you THINK) while MAGATS work to undermine the ACA, disability benefits, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, and HEALTHCARE IN GENERAL.  You **** HYPOCRITES.

My dying COVID patient wrongly saw Anthony Fauci as villain. Our politics has fallen ill.
Anthony Fauci is an evil criminal guilty of crimes against humanity who is primarily responsible for not only a million dead Americans, but millions more around the world that looked to leadership by the U.S.
DEADLY COVER UP: Fauci knew about HCQ in 2005 - nobody needed to die
Fauci killed thousands of AIDS sufferers with the same ridiculous demand in 1987

But then it's never been about the money for what had been a sagging Illness Industry.......right? Fauci's "go home and isolate" treatment for COVID - a death sentence for some?
Hospitals can rake in up to $470,000 PER PATIENT that is a "complex case"
continued.........

Last edited by freeman on 17 Sep 2022, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Fox News Contributor Destroys ‘Trump Suckers’ Who Won’t Admit He ‘Totally Botched’ Covid Pandemic: ‘It’s Obvious, It’s Undeniable’
Direct result of Trump depending on advice from prior administration's Big Pharma's bi*ch holdovers like Doctor Death Fauci.

Though inexcusable since Trump was aware of Dr. Zelenko recommendations of 3-23-2020 - 500 patients 0 deaths 0 hospitalized. But every time Trump even mentioned the word "hydroxychloroquine" Big Pharma's captured democrat/Marxist legacy media went nuts. Even still I'll never forgive Trump (as I've posted many times before in this forum) for dropping the subject. Any other politician would have, but Trump generally found great joy in sticking his finger in the eye of the lying legacy media. Inexplicable to me unless he was bought, blackmailed, or just tired of the fight.

I blame him for not firing Fauci as well as the heads of the Big Pharma captured NIH, CDC, FDA. All he needed to do was make Dr. Death Fauci answer the questions that were posed in this open letter:
Questions for Dr. Fauci - Why such opposition to Hydroxychloroquine?

I also fault Trump for not defunding the WHO.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=defund+who&va=j&t=hb&ia=web

But you ignored the fact that COVID was new in 2020 with a lot of (completely unnecessary) confusion ginned up, while many more Americans have been killed from the beginning of Big Pharma's little bi*ch Biden's administration, long after 99+% effective early treatment was practiced by thousands of American physicians and tens of thousands around the world.
THE applied SCIENCE of COVID-19 treatment

Last edited by freeman on 16 Sep 2022, 7:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Thanks for the link! I wonder why they didn't chalk it up to SADS?!
SADS: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome - really???

Defense Dept DMED DATA Reveals Incredibly Disturbing Spikes in Vaccine Injuries
Whistleblowers - DMED DATA Reveals Incredibly Disturbing Spikes in Vaccine Injuries Across the Board (If this is in active duty personnel, and even if not, this is what happened to Americans that are in well above average condition).

279% SPIKE in Miscarriages
487% SPIKE in Breast Cancer
1048% SPIKE in the Nervous System
155% SPIKE in Birth Defects
350% SPIKE in Male Infertility
369% SPIKE in Testicular Cancer
2181% SPIKE in Hypertension
664% SPIKE in Malignant Neoplasms
680% SPIKE in Multiple Sclerosis
551% SPIKE in Guillain-Barre Syndrome
468% SPIKE in Pulmonary Embolism
302% SPIKE in Tachycardia
452% SPIKE in Migraines
471% SPIKE in Female Infertility
437% SPIKE in Ovarian Dysfunction
269% SPIKE in Myocardial infarction
291% SPIKE in Bell’s palsy
467% SPIKE in Pulmonary Embolism 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

freeman » 16 Sep 2022, 7:35 am » wrote: Thanks for the link! I wonder why they didn't chalk it up to SADS?!
SADS: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome - really???

Defense Dept DMED DATA Reveals Incredibly Disturbing Spikes in Vaccine Injuries
Whistleblowers - DMED DATA Reveals Incredibly Disturbing Spikes in Vaccine Injuries Across the Board (If this is in active duty personnel, and even if not, this is what happened to Americans that are in well above average condition).

279% SPIKE in Miscarriages
487% SPIKE in Breast Cancer
1048% SPIKE in the Nervous System
155% SPIKE in Birth Defects
350% SPIKE in Male Infertility
369% SPIKE in Testicular Cancer
2181% SPIKE in Hypertension
664% SPIKE in Malignant Neoplasms
680% SPIKE in Multiple Sclerosis
551% SPIKE in Guillain-Barre Syndrome
468% SPIKE in Pulmonary Embolism
302% SPIKE in Tachycardia
452% SPIKE in Migraines
471% SPIKE in Female Infertility
437% SPIKE in Ovarian Dysfunction
269% SPIKE in Myocardial infarction
291% SPIKE in Bell’s palsy
467% SPIKE in Pulmonary Embolism
KOMRADES...!!
CV19 VACCINE IS SAFEST  EVER..!!
HERE IS PROOF NO BODY HAS EVER DIED FROM OUR WONDERFUL VACCINE..!!

COVID-19 vaccine: US reports no deaths tied to vaccines | newscentermaine.com

[TRY GOOGLING THIS....."has the us government ever recognized or reported any CV 19 vaccine related deaths"]

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

freeman » 16 Sep 2022, 6:50 am » wrote: Anthony Fauci is an evil criminal guilty of crimes against humanity who is primarily responsible for not only a million dead Americans, but millions more around the world that looked to leadership by the U.S.
Fauci killed thousands of AIDS sufferers with the same ridiculous demand in 1987

But then it's never been about the money for what had been a sagging Illness Industry.......right? Fauci's "go home and isolate" treatment for COVID - a death sentence for some? Hospitals can rake in up to $470,000 PER PATIENT that is a "complex case"
continued.........
You're wasting your time bud. I have absolutely NO IDEA why YOU THINK I'd be interested in ANYTHING from a guy who believes the election was stolen, and who THINKS horse paste and hydroxychloroquine cured his Covid (hell, even you're LYING ANTICHRIST didn't rely on that **** when HE was at death's door).

Instead of relying on a vaccine that has saved MILLIONS, you chose to rely on **** that has been PROVEN NOT TO WORK.  lmfao :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  

GTFOH

Tulum

Share      Unread post

B.See » 17 Sep 2022, 5:46 am » wrote: You're wasting your time bud. I have absolutely NO IDEA why YOU THINK I'd be interested in ANYTHING from a guy who believes the election was stolen, and who THINKS horse paste and hydroxychloroquine cured his Covid (hell, even you're LYING ANTICHRIST didn't rely on that **** when HE was at death's door).

Instead of relying on a vaccine that has saved MILLIONS, you chose to rely on **** that has been PROVEN NOT TO WORK.  lmfao Image   Image   Image  

GTFOH
you're wasting your time bud. I have absolutely NO IDEA why YOU THINK I'd be interested in ANYTHING from a guy who POSTS ****
GTFOH. Are you a ***?

What is this ****?

THE STRUGGLE FOR CIVIL RIGHTS ON MANY FRONTS IS FAR FROM OVER. IN FACT IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN.

freeman

Share      Unread post

B.See » 17 Sep 2022, 5:46 am » wrote: You're wasting your time bud. I have absolutely NO IDEA why YOU THINK I'd be interested in ANYTHING from a guy
.....that follows the facts, data and science as gleaned by medical professionals through 2-1/2 years of hypotheses, testing, observation and experiment, including world renowned epidemiologists, virologists, microbiologists, pathologists, immunologists, vaccinologists, academics and particularly, talented, dedicated, front line treating physicians, that have enjoyed 99+% success rates in early treatment of elderly and high-risk individuals ever since March of 2020.
THE SCIENCE of COVID-19 treatment

Indeed you can't afford to be interested since your lying demigods are Dr. Death Fauci and talking heads on TV that feed your confirmation bias with stupidity delivered to you by Big Pharma's stakeholders and captured, corrupt stakeholding liars at the CDC, FDA, NIH, legacy media, academia and Big Tech. You see, a person has to have a modicum of intelligence to notice that first spark of cognitive dissonance, in order to be able to begin to see both sides of the issue through the fog of all the leftist propaganda, disinformation and censorship of truth.

Big Pharma and Big Government own your mind by the same device that Hitler's ministry of propaganda owned the German citizen's minds.
Mass Formation Psychosis - Same Thing Happening To U.S. As Nazi Germany

The facts, data and science demonstrate unequivocally that your ignorance transcends indoctrination but indeed demonstrates a dysfunctional brain. I'll prove this point through unequivocal reality in the next post.

Last edited by freeman on 17 Sep 2022, 9:39 am, edited 11 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

who believes the election was stolen, and who THINKS horse paste
You've been shown 182 ivermectin COVID-19 studies involving 134,052 people and 969 scientists in 27 countries, 131 having been peer reviewed, 91 comparing treatment and control groups that show an average of 83% improvement in prophylaxis, 62% improvement in early treatment and 41% improvement even in late treatment, with a drug people have consumed 3.5 billion doses of around the world over 35 years, yet you ignore these results (even without all-important zinc which would have gone well over 90% in early treat) and you still call it "horse paste".
Do you call aspirin horse paste too?

You can't see how your mind was destroyed and is completely owned by Big Pharma's propaganda ministers at the FDA. There is not a thing in the world that could make it more conspicuous than the following, yet you remain blind as to how you have been duped!

What do Big Pharma's propaganda ministers at the FDA say? “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

Even though humans have taken 3.5 billion doses of ivermectin over the last 35 years. Yet you can't even see that is 100% pure propaganda by Big Pharma's ministers at the FDA, that has resulted in global genocide.
Even though "In 2018, it was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 100,000 prescriptions.[18]"

Yet that doesn't even seem to make you feel stupid enough to listen to that little voice from the first spark of cognitive dissonance!

Last edited by freeman on 17 Sep 2022, 1:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

B.See » 17 Sep 2022, 5:46 am » wrote: .....who THINKS horse paste and hydroxychloroquine cured his Covid (hell, even you're LYING ANTICHRIST didn't rely on that **** when HE was at death's door).
There have been 439 HCQ COVID-19 studies involving 488,815 patients and 5,816 scientists in 52 countries, with 340 peer reviewed and 362 comparing treatment and control groups that showed a 62% improvement in early treatment.

Instead of relying on a vaccine that has saved MILLIONS, you chose to rely on **** that has been PROVEN NOT TO WORK.  lmfao Image   Image   Image  

GTFOH
The vaccine has killed and permanently disabled millions of people around the world and continues to. I showed you the proof for IVM and HCQ.
MyFreeDoctor.com has treated 150,000 COVID patients with a 99.99% success rate
Or zero deaths or hospitalizations in 500 elderly and high risk patients even back in March of 2020
Dr. Zelenko recommendations of 3-23-2020 - 500 patients 0 deaths 0 hospitalized

Next we'll explore the wisdom of your having volunteered to be a lab rat in a criminal corporation's investigational, experimental, genetically engineered, chemically enhanced, innate immune response reprogramming, leaky, escape mutant training, gene therapy - the longer term consequences of which only God can know.

Last edited by freeman on 17 Sep 2022, 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

You were propagandized into volunteering to be a lab rat even though the ferrets died of vaccine enhanced disease in all prior trials of mRNA "vaccines" for SARS corona viruses. The difference this time being that humans are the animals in phase 3 of the trial.
What is "vaccine-enhanced disease" or "pathogenic priming"?

Even Pfizer's own trial demonstrated failure when there was 42.8% greater all-cause mortality in Pfizer's vaccine group than placebo group, that Pfizer-owned propagandists at the FDA wanted to hide from the American people for the next 50 years.
FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant Until Year 2076 Full Release Pfizer’s Vaxx Data

And when a judge forced Pfizer to release data (which they are still allowed to let dribble out over the next year), even what has been released so far is stunning.
Pfizer trials - 1,291 different "adverse events of special interest"

Of course the most compelling reason not to take the clot shot are death and permanent disability, since a Harvard group hired to study the VAERS system found that less than 1% of Vaccine Adverse Events are reported

And a reasonable estimate from professionals and academics is that vaccine related deaths may be underreported by a factor of 20

Last edited by freeman on 17 Sep 2022, 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

freeman » 17 Sep 2022, 8:01 am » wrote: The vaccine has killed and permanently disabled millions of people around the world and continues to. I showed you the proof for IVM and HCQ.
The statistics on what vaccine deniers want to CALL deaths from covid vaccines show a 0.0022 percent "death rate" - a rate based upon reported deaths that haven't even been CONFIRMED TO BE DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE VACCINE. 

Scary Reports of Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination Aren’t What They Seem

I've ALREADY posted relevant articles on this earlier in this and related threads.  And I've also posted a number of articles that contradict your claim of the effectiveness of IVM or HCQ.   Here are two more in addition to one I've already posted:

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19 | FDA

Ivermectin, Luvox Fail as COVID-19 Treatment

The Dangers of Using Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for Preventing or Treating COVID-19 | SCDHEC

However (NOT SO) oddly enough, YOU have REJECTED EVERY REFERENCE I'VE EVER POSTED while you, in turn, expect ME TO TAKE YOUR REFERENCES AT FACE VALUE.

Why the **** is THAT, I wonder.

Tulum

Share      Unread post

B.See » 17 Sep 2022, 8:01 pm » wrote: The statistics on what vaccine deniers want to CALL deaths from covid vaccines show a 0.0022 percent "death rate" - a rate based upon reported deaths that haven't even been CONFIRMED TO BE DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE VACCINE. 

I've posted relevant articles on this above.  And I've also posted a number of articles that contradict your claim of the effectiveness of IVM or HCQ.   Here are two more:

Ivermectin, Luvox Fail as COVID-19 Treatment

The Dangers of Using Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for Preventing or Treating COVID-19 | SCDHEC

However (NOT SO) oddly enough, YOU have REJECTED EVERY REFERENCE I'VE EVER POSTED while you, in turn, expect ME TO TAKE YOUR REFERENCES AT FACE VALUE.

PURE BULL ****! TAKE YOUR **** ELSEWHERE!
AND GO **** YOURSELF AS USUAL
DO YOU HAVE NAPPY HAIR? ARE YOU A SPADE?
THE STRUGGLE FOR CIVIL RIGHTS ON MANY FRONTS IS FAR FROM OVER. IN FACT IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN.
^^ PURE ****!

freeman

Share      Unread post

First answer the question that you ran and hid from like a little girl.
Do you call aspirin "horse paste" too?
B.See » 17 Sep 2022, 8:01 pm » wrote: The statistics on what vaccine deniers want to CALL deaths from covid vaccines show a 0.0022 percent "death rate" - a rate based upon reported deaths that haven't even been CONFIRMED TO BE DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE VACCINE. 

I appreciate your attempt with the all caps. But as Big Pharma's little bi*ch, you and Big Government have yet to explain why all-cause mortality was so much higher in 2021 - the year of "vaccine" rollout - than in 2020 when chaos reigned during the heat of the first and worst strains of COVID were (completely avoidably) sweeping the U.S. and the world.
Fifth-largest U.S. life insurer reports 163% rise in 2021 death-benefit payouts for working age clients
From another company:
Life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64
All-cause mortality skyrockets in 2021 Data from Europe and the U.S. show

Just imagine all the young people that have been killed or permantly injured by the clot shots. But you must find that amusing as you continue to support the criminals responsible for their demise.
Government Reports Hundreds of Thousands of People are dying due to vaxx

freeman

Share      Unread post

I've ALREADY posted relevant articles on this earlier in this and related threads.  And I've also posted a number of articles that contradict your claim of the effectiveness of IVM or HCQ.
That's right. I showed you 182 ivermectin COVID-19 studies involving 134,052 people and 969 scientists in 27 countries, 131 having been peer reviewed, 91 comparing treatment and control groups that show an average of 83% improvement in prophylaxis, 62% improvement in early treatment and 41% improvement even in late treatment.

While you drift out an article here or there that parrots propaganda lies and/or deception by a journalist from Big Pharma's captured legacy media as if there were some equivalence.

But even worse, your mind is so caught up in Mass Formation Psychosis, that you completely ignore every most important link I have included in this forum, which is the 100% or near 100% success of competent clinicians in early treatment of COVID over thousands of patients ever since March of 2020. Do you really think that nobody notices your cowardice?
Dr. Zelenko recommendations of 3-23-2020 - 500 patients 0 deaths 0 hospitalized
1,900 COVID+ elderly and high-risk individuals 0 deaths 1 hospitalization of 4 days

freeman

Share      Unread post

Here are two more in addition to one I've already posted:

Bwahahaha. You poor deluded fool. Anybody that doesn't recognize through what you posted, that the FDA is Big Pharma's propaganda ministry, let alone in light of a million dead Americans that they helped kill, is truly suffering from Mass Formation Psychosis.
Look at the pure propaganda in the link you posted and ask yourself and please answer for us, why does Big Pharma's propaganda ministry, the FDA, refer to ivermectin as "horse paste" but not aspirin as "horse paste"?

Last edited by freeman on 18 Sep 2022, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

You reply to 182 ivermectin COVID-19 studies involving 134,052 people and 969 scientists in 27 countries, 131 having been peer reviewed, 91 comparing treatment and control groups that show an average of 83% improvement in prophylaxis, 62% improvement in early treatment and 41% improvement even in late treatment, with a single study and believe it to be relevant?

Yet only a handful of the 182 studies that still showed an average of 62% improvement in early treatment with ivermectin, included even more important zinc or doxycycline (to head of bacterial lung infection) for the triple-therapy, let alone vitamins D, C, NAC, etc. etc. etc.

Can you see how Fauci and Big Pharma have rendered you so stupid? Why they pretended that studies of drugs in isolation, to treat a disease that manifests in 3 stages each requiring some different drugs/nutraceuticals, has little to no value?
Yet you post Big Pharma's designed-to-fail trials of drugs in isolation as if they have relevance.
Comparing studies VS 99+% success rates in evidenced-based medical practice
Last edited by freeman on 18 Sep 2022, 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

freeman

Share      Unread post

Did you read your link? Or is the idea of possible harm from overdosing on medications or eating hand cream a new concept for you? Let alone that lots of folks took the veterinary form ivermectin because their back's were against the wall. Pharmacists even refused to fill doctor's prescriptions.
The stupidity morons have posted about poison control center calls for ivermectin have turned out to be from discredited lying Big Pharma propagandists in media.
Read your link on the "dangers":

"The dangers of using ivermectin
  • Do not swallow ivermectin lotion or cream that is meant for use on the skin. 
  • Taking large doses or doses intended for animals is dangerous and can result in overdose, causing serious harm including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, low blood pressure, dizziness, balance problems, seizures, coma, and even death.
  • Ivermectin can cause birth defects if taken early in pregnancy. [a lie]
  • Dosages intended for animals may contain ingredients that are not meant for people to consume, and how these ingredients can affect humans has not been studied."
Are you really that stupid? You throw crap like this around the forum and wonder why members criticize you for doing so.
Try this search - ivermectin causes birth defects
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ivermectin+ca ... f=m&ia=web

freeman

Share      Unread post

More from your stupid, lying, homicidal, pure propaganda link. Making you homicidal for posting it:
The dangers of using hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)

High quality research data show the use of HCQ for treating COVID-19 can be dangerous and has no medical benefit.
By mid-2020 Dr. Brian Tyson had treated 1,900 COVID positive elderly and high-risk individuals with 0 deaths 1 hospitalization of 4 days using the Zelenko Protocol triple-therapy of HCQ+zinc+azithromicin
In fact, the FDA has revoked emergency use authorization for HCQ in COVID-19 patients based on these dangers and because it does not help people recover faster.
So they could give EUA to toxic, deadly, Remdesivir. Period. Similar reason Dr. Death Fauci sent a million Americans to their deaths in hospitals.
Fauci's "go home and isolate" treatment for COVID - a death sentence for some
One reason only
Instead of helping Americans get well at home in days, with $20 worth of safe, effective, off-patent, therapies, hospitals are billing up to $470,000 PER PATIENT using $3,200 or $5,700 worth of deadly Remdesivir. Yet you champion that murderous filth.
   HCQ should not be taken for COVID-19 infection because it can cause serious heart rhythm abnormalities, severe liver inflammation, and kidney failure.
    Taking HCQ on your own outside the hospital is dangerous.
Your stunning ignorance is appalling and apparent through even this single lie. Millions of Americans take hydroxychloroquine every day of the year, decade after decade, for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, in the same dosage the Zelenko Protocol prescribes over just 7 days.
Can't you see how appallingly gullible and stupid you are to fall for such crap?