This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Xavier_Onassis » 19 Sep 2022, 1:53 pm » wrote: Yeah, that is what we pay taxes for: so the goddamn governor can pull dumb stunts and laugh his *** off.

What a creep!
The rest of the country is APPLAUDING the actions of DeSantis, for standing up for HIS CONSTITUENTS, and NOT for the ILLEGAL ACTIONS OF BIDEN!  It exposes the pure hypocrisy that liberals have espoused for years as they all declared with pride how they were "sanctuary cities and states".  ALL LIES YOU SUPPORT!

THAT, my moronic friend, is who the vast majority of the country finds creepy, illegal, AND DANGEROUS TO THE LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY!  We DO NOT pay taxes TO BE HANDED OVER TO LAW-BREAKING ILLEGALS on a whim!  We pay them to benefit THIS country and it's hardworking AMERICAN citizens!

Get that fact through your thick head, *******!

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Biden is correctly following the laws concerning asylum.
Trump kidnapped their children and accused them of being rapists and thieves.

You are a typical right wing Trump worshiper and are a waste of oxygen and everything you post is a waste of pixels.

jefftec

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Xavier_Onassis » 19 Sep 2022, 1:53 pm » wrote: Yeah, that is what we pay taxes for: so the goddamn governor can pull dumb stunts and laugh his *** off.

What a creep!
Awwww, look at the leftist-liberal wormswill, pretending to care about what he pays in taxes…..but, I’m not mad at Desantis, admittedly, it’s funny as hell watching this fiasco.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

NEWS FLASH!!! The White elites of martha's vineyard and their token magic negro have survived the horrible, terrifying invasion of their posh, hypocrtical, liberal bastion by a swarm of savage illegals. It was with great courage and determination they prevailed...uh...with the help of the military, of course... :clap:   :die:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

DeplorablePatriot » 15 Sep 2022, 11:24 am » wrote: I want to shake this man's hand. Democrats call it "inhumane." Really? Why would it be inhumane? They love 'em, so they can take care of them, take them gently into their arms, let them babysit their children while they are out on their yachts, etc. and pay them top wages. Maybe give them room and board...gratis. Ya' know, since they love them so much. 

Governor DeSantis is becoming a MAGA on steroids! Did President Trump train him or what? Gotta' love this guy!  KEEP SENDING THEM TO THE DEMS, DeSantis! 

Massachusetts Dems react after DeSantis transports migrants into ritzy Martha's Vineyard: 'Evil and inhumane' | Fox News

DeSantis is a genius.  Democrats are frothing-at-the-mouth-mad at just how stupid they look right now.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Au contraire:
DeSantis looks like the fool here. He spent taxpayer money to transport them from Texas to Martha's Vineyard. The people of Florida had no say in how this clown spent their money.
There is a LOT of condemnation of DeSantis here in Miami from Venezuelans already here, as well as a lot of the Cuban population.
When Castro opened the mental asylums and prisons of Cuba in 1980 and invited local people to come to Mariel and pick them up, what did your hero Ronald Reagan say?
"WE SHOULD WELCOME THE WITH OPEN ARMS!"

The immigrants were lied to about where they were going and what to expect.
They had no money, no resources and no plan.
DeSantis used desperate poor people as pawns in his desire to become president.
He is a lot better are scheming than Trump.
But he is not a great speaker at inspiring masses of imbeciles to support him like Trump.

jefftec

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 20 Sep 2022, 9:53 am » wrote: Au contraire:
DeSantis looks like the fool here. He spent taxpayer money to transport them from Texas to Martha's Vineyard. The people of Florida had no say in how this clown spent their money.
There is a LOT of condemnation of DeSantis here in Miami from Venezuelans already here, as well as a lot of the Cuban population.
When Castro opened the mental asylums and prisons of Cuba in 1980 and invited local people to come to Mariel and pick them up, what did your hero Ronald Reagan say?

But he is not a great speaker at inspiring masses of imbeciles to support him like Trump.
…..ohhh what did the Bedwetter say? “Desantis used -desperate- poor people as pawns”, oh dear, oh my…..
…..and yet, Biden and the Democratic Party isn’t guilty of using illegals as pawns for their own agenda?….you are fooling you…

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

jefftec » 20 Sep 2022, 10:41 am » wrote: …..ohhh what did the Bedwetter say? “Desantis used -desperate- poor people as pawns”, oh dear, oh my…..
…..and yet, Biden and the Democratic Party isn’t guilty of using illegals as pawns for their own agenda?….you are fooling you…
How strange that you have not given even one example of this.
And even so, using people as pawns is wrong, no matter who does it.

jefftec

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 20 Sep 2022, 10:50 am » wrote: How strange that you have not given even one example of this.
And even so, using people as pawns is wrong, no matter who does it.
……what have here is millions of illegal border crossings, and asking for an example?? Is that right Lightnin’ ?
…..”using people as pawns is wrong no matter who does it”…..
​​​​​……perhaps there is progress…..I dunno…

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 20 Sep 2022, 9:53 am » wrote: Au contraire:

Yep, look in the mirror at the nasty, little imbecile that supports a corrupt, perverted brainddead biden that has **** the US economy up big time on purpose.  

You are proving more and more the fool you are!!!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

The only thing that this proves is that DeSantis has confirmed that he is, without a doubt, the worst sort of vote whore.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Ike » wrote: The only thing that this proves is that DeSantis has confirmed that he is, without a doubt, the worst sort of vote whore.

And I can't wait to vote for him the Primary.  You realize all those cities that declared themselves Sanctuary Cities when Trump took office were vote whores, playing politics and virtue signaling.

When **** became real we found out that they weren't. 

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Just read that DeSantis maybe shipping a plane load of illegals to braindead bidens residence in Delaware... Image  Hope they are all rapists and murderers!!!  Image

In other news, braindead biden couldn't be more embarrassing as he was late to the Queen's funeral because he was too important to ride the buses like the other heads of states did...**** IDIOT!!!

https://youtu.be/-Yr_Vg4CK2M

Then, in typical braindead biden couldn't help himself fashion, he did the unthinkable...

Biden Tearfully Gives Queen One Final Sniff

Sep 19, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

WESTMINISTER ABBEY — President Joe Biden has flown across the Atlantic Ocean to pay his final respects to Queen Elizabeth the II and give her one last good sniff.

According to sources, with hundreds of world leaders and dignitaries gathered around for the Queen's grand state funeral, President Joe Biden got up unannounced and made his way straight for the Queen's casket.

"Goodbye, Queen Elizabeth. I'll never forget you or your royal scent," said President Joe Biden with a great, and powerful sniff while leaning down into the Queen's casket. "Ahhh, even better than ol' Joey remembered."

The Royal Family was too shocked by what just occurred to speak up or intervene. The room observed another 2 minutes of silence as President Biden then fumbled his way back in an unsuccessful search for where he was seated. Sources say he sniffed 3 more women on his way back to his seat before aides grabbed him and ushered him out of the building.

At publishing time, the entire Biden family was officially banned from ever setting foot into the United Kingdom after "The Sniff Heard Around The World".

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

I don't think he even knew where he was.

Why Is Biden Playing With His Tongue At The Ceremony For The Late Queen Elizabeth II (Photo & Video)

https://www.usasupreme.com/why-is-biden ... oto-video/

But, hey, be thankful it wasn't something else he was playing with... :die:  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 19 Sep 2022, 5:23 pm » wrote: Biden is correctly following the laws concerning asylum.
Trump kidnapped their children and accused them of being rapists and thieves.

You are a typical right wing Trump worshiper and are a waste of oxygen and everything you post is a waste of pixels.
****!!!  Biden CHANGED THE LAW BY EXECUTIVE ORDER to END the Trump policy that had migrants waiting IN MEXICO to have their claims of needing asylum processed in an orderly fashion, WHICH WAS WORKING TO CONTROL THE BORDER!  Biden ended that policy, allowing MILLIONS to flood the border and surrender to border agents who were now forced to deal with the flow as if they were social workers, LEAVING THE REST OF THE BORDER WIDE OPEN FOR MORE ILLEGALS TO POUR INTO THE COUNTRY!

Show me ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE that Trump "kidnapped their children", dickhead!  And then admit that rapists and thieves HAVE BEEN ILLEGALLY ENTERING THE COUNTRY, exactly as Trump stated!  Do you need to have your dumb nose rubbed into the proof of those crimes they've committed here?  Trump NEVER said that every illegal is a criminal, and liberal morons like you need to determine what percentage of illegal criminals you're willing to happily accept in order to support the stupidity of the demented ******* you voted for!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 20 Sep 2022, 1:16 pm » wrote: I don't think he even knew where he was.

Why Is Biden Playing With His Tongue At The Ceremony For The Late Queen Elizabeth II (Photo & Video)

https://www.usasupreme.com/why-is-biden ... oto-video/

But, hey, be thankful it wasn't something else he was playing with... Image
He was likely doing that with his LEFT hand!

Doesn't he remind you of a 2-year old who just discovered a new part of his own anatomy? 
He's actually mesmerized by his tongue, the senile feeb!!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 20 Sep 2022, 12:27 pm » wrote: The only thing that this proves is that DeSantis has confirmed that he is, without a doubt, the worst sort of vote whore.
So you admit that the vast majority of his constituents WERE DELIGHTED by seeing their governor protect them by refusing to allow Biden to dump illegals in HIS state?  And somehow, Biden's policy doesn't make HIM a "VOTE WHORE"?
Or is it your opinion that a governor should ignore the demands of the voters who put him in office?

And you're too dumb to realize that in doing so, he was living up to his oath of office? And Florida law BANS SANCTUARY CITIES in his state!  Apparently, that doesn't matter to you either, and you would PREFER to see DeSantis disregard that oath!:
350.05 Oath of office.—Before entering upon the duties of his or her office each commissioner shall subscribe to the following oath: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, protect and defend the Constitution and Government of the United States and of the State of Florida; that I am qualified to hold office under the constitution of the state, and that I will well and faithfully perform at all times the duties of Florida Public Service Commissioner, on which I am now about to enter in a professional, independent, objective, and nonpartisan manner; that I do not have any financial, employment, or business interest which is prohibited by chapter 350, Florida Statutes; and that I will abide by the standards of conduct required of me by chapters 112 and 350, Florida Statutes, so help me God.”

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Sep 2022, 1:48 pm » wrote: So you admit that the vast majority of his constituents WERE DELIGHTED by seeing their governor protect them by refusing to allow Biden to dump illegals in HIS state?  And somehow, Biden's policy doesn't make HIM a "VOTE WHORE"?
Or is it your opinion that a governor should ignore the demands of the voters who put him in office?

And you're too dumb to realize that in doing so, he was living up to his oath of office? And Florida law BANS SANCTUARY CITIES in his state!  Apparently, that doesn't matter to you either, and you would PREFER to see DeSantis disregard that oath!:
My opinion on politicians is that sometimes they should be exercising something we used to call "statesmanship" in this country.  Rather than sniveling around with the I'm only following the will of my ignorant **** racist constituents.  Sometimes, actually most of the time, what the ignorant electorate wants is the last **** thing that this country should be doing.

Biden hasnt "dumped anybody anywhere in the state of Florida.

So Zits...as far as violating his oath of Florida office is concerned, why don't you show me what specific part of his oath of office that DeSantis would be disregarding had he chosen not to ship these poor people to Martha's Vinyard.

johndnorth

Share      Unread post

Senile Biden flies thousands of illegals all over the country. Dems cheer. DeSantis flies 50 to Marthas Vineyard and he is called a racist that was elected by racists. Dems have a conniption fit. Dems are funny like that.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 20 Sep 2022, 5:00 pm » wrote: My opinion on politicians is that sometimes they should be exercising something we used to call "statesmanship" in this country.  Rather than sniveling around with the I'm only following the will of my ignorant **** racist constituents.  Sometimes, actually most of the time, what the ignorant electorate wants is the last **** thing that this country should be doing.

Biden hasnt "dumped anybody anywhere in the state of Florida.

So Zits...as far as violating his oath of Florida office is concerned, why don't you show me what specific part of his oath of office that DeSantis would be disregarding had he chosen not to ship these poor people to Martha's Vinyard.
****!!!
Biden has dumped PLANELOADS of illegals in Florida REPEATEDLY, WITHOUT consulting DeSantis in advance!  And the opinion of libs like you who don't live there GET NO SAY in how they want THEIR state to act regarding illegals!  If you think DeSantis is not supported by the voters, you'll find that out the next time he runs for re-election.  And if wins in a landslide as it will likely be, your opinions are less than irrelevant. 

So, having exposed your first lies, here's the section of the Florida Oath of Office for governor that refers to this case:
...and that I will abide by the standards of conduct required of me by chapters 112 and 350, Florida Statutes, so help me God.”
Here's the Florida statute on immigration:
CHAPTER 908
FEDERAL IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT
908.103 Sanctuary policies prohibited.—A state entity, law enforcement agency, or local governmental entity may not adopt or have in effect a sanctuary policy.
There are additional statutes referring to the Fed reimbursing the state for the costs and the penalties for not adhering to the statute but size limits prevents listing them, luckily for your huge ego.