This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,294
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

It seems like the idea is catching on...

:die:  

https://youtu.be/jhKlVGEiNW0

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,334

Texas should send up a couple of plane loads of M13 members

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,051

DeplorablePatriot » 15 Sep 2022, 11:27 am » wrote: Illegals are odiferous pieces of criminal ****.
...according to this ^^^^ puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus] puppet desantis trafficked illegals!!!  Image  
 
 

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,051

...the republicrat war on drugs, war on terror, etc. hideou$ foreign policie$ galore, has greatly exacerbated 'the problem'... any supporter of republicans/democrats [all puppet$] ought to be too ashamed to even open their cheeseburger holes about any of this.... [forgive them jeeezus, they simply don't know any better!]  Image  
 
 

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,051

rayj » 15 Sep 2022, 4:17 pm » wrote: You Blue state **** sure get pissed when the Conservatives pull the **** that you guys do!
....smart people detest both the puppet democrats and your puppet republicans, puppet trump/desantis/republican cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus] ...word...  Image 
 

User avatar
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,577

peepee » 16 Sep 2022, 7:22 am » wrote: ...according to this ^^^^ puppet trump cacksucker [and monetary ignoramus] puppet desantis trafficked illegals!!!  Image
But the brown **** were just looking for a better life for them and their families, and the good governor new that that they would love to live in Martha's Vineyard. A posh place for posh brownies.  But the wealthy dem elites said they didn't have the resources for them. In other words, "You illiterate brown heathens need to stay away from our club...High Muckety-Muck!"  Image  
 

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,051

DeplorablePatriot » 16 Sep 2022, 11:25 am » wrote: But the brown **** were just looking for a better life for them and their families, and the good governor new that that they would love to live in Martha's Vineyard. A posh place for posh brownies.  But the wealthy dem elites said they didn't have the resources for them. In other words, "You illiterate brown heathens need to stay away from our club...High Muckety-Muck!"  Image
[i sense these republicrats are completely oblivious to their role in this 'flood of immigrants'...fkn idjits!!!]  :loco:   
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,290
Politics: Conservative

Xavier_Onassis » 15 Sep 2022, 3:32 pm » wrote: Has Biden EVER sent immigrants to locations whose citizens he wants to screw out of spite?
No, he has not done that. Biden is a decent guy, but DiSantis is an always angry, culture warring piece of spiteful ****.

They were refugees from Maduro's autocratic rule, and they did not come here to piss you Trumpists, Trumpuppets and Trupoids off. They came to the US because they want to work and survive.
OF COURSE he has, dimwit!  How many times have your beloved liberals stipulate that their intention is to flip Texas and Arizona to become permanent blue states once you're able to give them citizenship?
Texas Democrats chart path to turn Lone Star State blue
ABC News By Alisa Wiersema  February 22, 2022
And there's another dozen stories just like that, if you cared enough to learn what the **** you're talking about!

So let's try to unravel your twisted, left-wing logic, shall we?  
You have no problem with Biden, Kamala, and a dozen other Democrats lying to AMERICANS every damn day by telling us that the border is "secure", but you're blind to that fact while whining to claim how ILLEGALS were lied to by dropping them off a few miles away from Boston, where they were told they'd be going, huh?

THAT'S WHAT BOTHERS AN IGNORANT BUFFOON LIKE YOU??!??
Beyond THAT ignorance, are you unaware that those who want to escape the hardship in Venezuela would need to seek the LEGAL METHOD of entering the US, JUST AS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF FOREIGNERS ARE WAITING PATIENTLY TO DO IT LEGALLY?

Apparently, you're in favor of making honest and legal emigrants wait years while others cut in line ahead of them, aren't you?
THAT is what your idiot has done, except you're too dumb to realize it!

 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 57,830

Antifa
Zeets2 » 16 Sep 2022, 12:22 pm » wrote: OF COURSE he has, dimwit!  How many times have your beloved liberals stipulate that their intention is to flip Texas and Arizona to become permanent blue states once you're able to give them citizenship?

And there's another dozen stories just like that, if you cared enough to learn what the **** you're talking about!

So let's try to unravel your twisted, left-wing logic, shall we?  
You have no problem with Biden, Kamala, and a dozen other Democrats lying to AMERICANS every damn day by telling us that the border is "secure", but you're blind to that fact while whining to claim how ILLEGALS were lied to by dropping them off a few miles away from Boston, where they were told they'd be going, huh?

THAT'S WHAT BOTHERS AN IGNORANT BUFFOON LIKE YOU??!??
Beyond THAT ignorance, are you unaware that those who want to escape the hardship in Venezuela would need to seek the LEGAL METHOD of entering the US, JUST AS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF FOREIGNERS ARE WAITING PATIENTLY TO DO IT LEGALLY?

Apparently, you're in favor of making honest and legal emigrants wait years while others cut in line ahead of them, aren't you?
THAT is what your idiot has done, except you're too dumb to realize it!
Your "evidence" doesn't say **** about illegals.


**** fraud.
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,206
Politics: Progressive

Immigrants welcomed to Martha’s Vineyard.

A little heads up would have been nice before DeSantis illegally human trafficked those poor frightened people.

Republican policy is the policy of cruelty.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ob4_kon8zQ
 

User avatar
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,577

Pastafarian » 16 Sep 2022, 1:43 pm » wrote: Immigrants welcomed to Martha’s Vineyard.

A little heads up would have been nice before DeSantis illegally human trafficked those poor frightened people.

Republican policy is the policy of cruelty.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ob4_kon8zQ

Sure, give a token welcome, then bus them off to a military base. Ahhhhh, hahahah!  The military should make them slave for their room and board. Clean all the toilets with their own toothbrushes and replace urinal cakes. Then bus them to San Fran to scrape liberal's **** off their sidewalks. :rofl:  

Next stop: Buses transport Martha's Vineyard immigrants away from exclusive liberal enclave | Washington Examiner
 

User avatar
jefftec

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 318
Politics: Libertarian

Pastafarian » 16 Sep 2022, 1:43 pm » wrote: Immigrants welcomed to Martha’s Vineyard.

A little heads up would have been nice before DeSantis illegally human trafficked those poor frightened people.

Republican policy is the policy of cruelty.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ob4_kon8zQ
…..heads up you say?…..the absolute most ludicrous… pfftt wow….​​……and ohhh, there’s just no way that the folks at Marta’s Vineyard and accommodate the poor poor frightened people….oh no, they have just got to go….
​​​​​​…..that’s about the breath of Democratic Party charity….

 
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,290
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 16 Sep 2022, 1:37 pm » wrote: Your "evidence" doesn't say **** about illegals.

**** fraud.
Are you really so ignorant of the facts that you need your dumb nose rubbed in it?  
OK, happy to obliged, moron!  Maybe next time you'll check for yourself before uttering such stupidity:
The new Beto O’Rourke plan for Texas: FLOOD the state with 20 million illegals and let them vote to turn Texas blue forever
https://www.invasionusa.news/2018-09-27-beto-orourke-plan-for-texas-flood-illegals-vote.html09/27/2018 / By JD Heyes
 
Exclusive–Kobach: Democrats Now ‘Say Out Loud’ Intent to Turn America Blue by Immigration
Breitbart by JOHN BINDER 2 Dec 2019
 
Invasion USA: Biden and the Democrats Plan to Flood America With Foreigners
by Selwyn Duke, The New American:

Politicians who know they can just steal elections don’t have to worry about ballot-box accountability. This is why it should be taken very seriously when the Democrats announce they intend to grant amnesty to the “over 11 million” illegal aliens in our country.
https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/12/invas ... oreigners/
Got it now, dickhead?

 
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,290
Politics: Conservative

Pastafarian » 16 Sep 2022, 1:43 pm » wrote: Immigrants welcomed to Martha’s Vineyard.

A little heads up would have been nice before DeSantis illegally human trafficked those poor frightened people.

Republican policy is the policy of cruelty.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ob4_kon8zQ
Oh, and the HUNDREDS of illegals that have been raped or killed as a direct result of Biden's illegal policies shows compassion?!??
Are you really that ignorant of the reality, just because the fawning left-wing media rarely reports it?

Hell, even the brain-dead ******* at CNN are forced to admit it! 
At least 650 migrants died crossing the US-Mexico border, the most since 2014, international agency says
By Priscilla Alvarez, CNN  December 9, 2021
 
Hundreds of migrants risk lives crossing Darien Gap on trek to USNY Post
By Callie Patteson  September 17, 2021
 
80% of C. American Illegals Raped on Trip to US, Still Dems Encourage Them to Come
Western Journal By Benjamin Arie  April 6, 2018
 
50 Illegal Immigrants Found Dead Inside Abandoned Tractor-Trailer In Sweltering Texas Heat
Police Tribune by Holly Matkin  June 28, 2022
San Antonio, TX – At least 50 illegal immigrants were found dead inside an abandoned tractor-trailer parked on a remote back road on the outskirts of San Antonio on Monday.
 
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,206
Politics: Progressive

Zeets2 » 17 Sep 2022, 10:11 am » wrote: Oh, and the HUNDREDS of illegals that have been raped or killed as a direct result of Biden's illegal policies shows compassion?!??
Are you really that ignorant of the reality, just because the fawning left-wing media rarely reports it?

Hell, even the brain-dead ******* at CNN are forced to admit it!
Evidence?
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 57,830

Antifa
Zeets2 » 17 Sep 2022, 10:00 am » wrote: Are you really so ignorant of the facts that you need your dumb nose rubbed in it?  
OK, happy to obliged, moron!  Maybe next time you'll check for yourself before uttering such stupidity:


Got it now, dickhead?
**** fraud.
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,206
Politics: Progressive

jefftec » 16 Sep 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: …..heads up you say?…..the absolute most ludicrous… pfftt wow….​​……and ohhh, there’s just no way that the folks at Marta’s Vineyard and accommodate the poor poor frightened people….oh no, they have just got to go….
​​​​​​…..that’s about the breath of Democratic Party charity….
it is so sad to be so cruel as Republicans are. 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,206
Politics: Progressive

DeplorablePatriot » 16 Sep 2022, 2:38 pm » wrote: Sure, give a token welcome, then bus them off to a military base. Ahhhhh, hahahah!  The military should make them slave for their room and board. Clean all the toilets with their own toothbrushes and replace urinal cakes. Then bus them to San Fran to scrape liberal's **** off their sidewalks. Image  

Next stop: Buses transport Martha's Vineyard immigrants away from exclusive liberal enclave | Washington Examiner
You are projecting again. 
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,290
Politics: Conservative

Isn't it funny how you've been humiliated so badly that you can't even offer the mildest of retorts?
Can't even explain what the "fraud" is, can you?  
I guess if it's not any of the **** claims of Trump's fraud made by liberals, it never reaches that tiny brain of yours, does it?

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, FJB, FOS, freeman, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, Jinn Martini, Kobia2, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, Nostradamus' omh, PaperLi [Bot], PoliticalPopUp, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, WilliamsThomas and 1 guest