This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,747
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Does that mean you're not a total hypocrite?

:rofl:  

https://youtu.be/3RzGbakosns

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,066
Politics: Republican

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 1:32 pm » wrote:   I'm calling you guys out for focusing on the LGBQT community instead of actual bullets into actual children.
Since the vast  majority of the "CHILD GUN SHOT VICTIMS" ARE BLACK GANG BANGERS we aren't going to be able to change their behavior.
What are you going to do..outlaw and dismantle  the whole RAP MUSIC / RAP VIDEO / BLACK GANG BANGER  GLORIFYING TV HOLLYWOOD EMPIRE...?   :rofl:  
Image
 


In the meantime..the LGBTQ problem is something that will take much less time and effort to solve.

User avatar
Tulum

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 537
Politics: Liberal

FJB » 21 Sep 2022, 6:27 am » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
Dumbduck, 
When you were married, and drove to Maine, to meet the Male Lawyer, did you give or receive?

User avatar
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,415

GHETTOBLASTER » 21 Sep 2022, 9:46 am » wrote: Since the vast  majority of the "CHILD GUN SHOT VICTIMS" ARE BLACK GANG BANGERS we aren't going to be able to change their behavior.
What are you going to do..outlaw and dismantle  the whole RAP MUSIC / RAP VIDEO / BLACK GANG BANGER  GLORIFYING TV HOLLYWOOD EMPIRE...?   Image  
Image

In the meantime..the LGBTQ problem is something that will take much less time and effort to solve.
Did you notice how quickly Kit Kat ran from my retort? A funk-*** lying, cowardly piece of **** that Kit Kat is. 

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,291

Tulum » 21 Sep 2022, 10:49 am » wrote: Dumbduck, 
When you were married, and drove to Maine, to meet the Male Lawyer, did you give or receive?
The skank ******* Ada gave... pisses MM off

User avatar
Tulum

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 537
Politics: Liberal

FJB » 21 Sep 2022, 2:21 pm » wrote: The skank ******* Ada gave... pisses MM off
That is not the story MM tells.....
 

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,291

Tulum » 21 Sep 2022, 5:11 pm » wrote: That is not the story MM tells.....
Of course he will say something different. He is embarrassed. 

User avatar
Tulum

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 537
Politics: Liberal

FJB » 22 Sep 2022, 10:35 am » wrote: Of course he will say something different. He is embarrassed.
was it a family member?
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,617
Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 1:32 pm » wrote: I wrote the op so I should know what the title is about.  I'm calling you guys out for focusing on the LGBQT community instead of actual bullets into actual children.
So tell me honestly, if you dare.
Is it those on the right that continually bring up LGBQT rights, or is it your idiot president and the left-wing media?  Don't THEY spend far more time worrying about gays and trannies than doing something about the skyrocketing crime rate and kids getting murdered in most of those Democrat-run cities?
Don't they spend more time demanding rights for LGBQT than doing anything about inflation?  
Or about the recession were in?
About the open border?
About gas prices?
About food prices?

Whatever Republicans and conservatives "focus on" both here and with our politicians is completely irrelevant.  YOUR idiot party controls both Houses of Congress and the presidency, SO WHAT ARE THEY DOING ABOUT THE MESS BIDEN CREATED in every one of those categories?

If you think we focus too much on LGBQT it's only because we're at the point now of getting far-left radical liberal teachers AWAY FROM OUR KIDS who should NOT be being taught about gender identity or CRT, and that means making politicians aware of how deeply we care about that and that we will refuse to tolerate it from any of our candidates!  And that's one key reason that strong conservatives are rapidly replacing despicable RINO's like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, and even in your own party it's beating Democrat stalwarts like Terry McAuliffe with anti-CRT Republican Glenn Younkin, who is a strong proponent of parental rights in education.

Get ready for much more of that type of overhaul in November.
 

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,291

Tulum » 22 Sep 2022, 11:22 am » wrote: was it a family member?
LMFAO ASK MM

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,838
Politics: Libertarian

Zeets2 » 22 Sep 2022, 1:26 pm » wrote:
If you think we focus too much on LGBQT it's only because we're at the point now of getting far-left radical liberal teachers AWAY FROM OUR KIDS who should NOT be being taught about gender identity or CRT, and that means making politicians aware of how deeply we care about that and that we will refuse to tolerate it from any of our candidates!  And that's one key reason that strong conservatives are rapidly replacing despicable RINO's like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, and even in your own party it's beating Democrat stalwarts like Terry McAuliffe with anti-CRT Republican Glenn Younkin, who is a strong proponent of parental rights in education.

 
And like that, You showed me that you don't give a **** about kids being gunned down because you can't claim the moral high ground.
 

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,291

ScottMon » 22 Sep 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: And like that, You showed me that you don't give a **** about kids being gunned down because you can't claim the moral high ground.
STFU ******* BOI

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,617
Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 22 Sep 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: And like that, You showed me that you don't give a **** about kids being gunned down because you can't claim the moral high ground.
Wrong, dickhead.  I don't give a **** because the poor minorities that are most often the ones getting killed are the same ones that continue to vote for the liberal politicians that have been screwing them for generations!  And if they're so dumb as to continue doing what has failed for so long, there's nothing I can do or say that will help them.  They've got to take the responsibility for their own stupidity while libs like you think you can just throw some money at them and fix the problem, after we've already spent TRILLIONS over the last few decades doing exactly that and failing!  Do you deny that?

Libs like you aren't interested in hearing that realty because you simply don't learn and you never will.
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,838
Politics: Libertarian

Zeets2 » 22 Sep 2022, 6:55 pm » wrote: Wrong, dickhead.  I don't give a **** because the poor minorities that are most often the ones getting killed are the same ones that continue to vote for the liberal politicians that have been screwing them for generations!  And if they're so dumb as to continue doing what has failed for so long, there's nothing I can do or say that will help them.  They've got to take the responsibility for their own stupidity while libs like you think you can just throw some money at them and fix the problem, after we've already spent TRILLIONS over the last few decades doing exactly that and failing!  Do you deny that?

Libs like you aren't interested in hearing that realty because you simply don't learn and you never will.
Texas is right wing as they come.  Didn't save those children in Uvalde.  
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,627
Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 9:16 am » wrote: You need to provide links.
Yer girlfriend spends a lot of time twerking...

Image
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,627
Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: Across the country, Right wingers are protesting transgenders in front of children but are deadly quiet after any shooting like Uvalde.  Why is that?  
Bullets was the #1 cause of child death in 2020.  No outrage, no protests. Just excuses.
Gun deaths were the leading killer of US children in 2020 - BBC News
Guns became leading cause of death for children and teens in 2020 (nbcnews.com)
Guns were No. 1 killer of children and adolescents in 2020, CDC data shows - ABC News (go.com)
Let's see where Scott's values are on this...remember Scott, these are children.



"WATCH: Tucker Carlson exposes board of directors of hospital that 'transitions' minors for money"

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-tuc ... -for-money
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,627
Politics: Conservative

We need to know exactly where Scott's value lie...

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 3f9e13.mp4
 

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,747
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

ScottMon » 22 Sep 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: And like that, You showed me that you don't give a **** about kids being gunned down because you can't claim the moral high ground.
You claim the moral highground but somehow you're not outraged about these clowns protesting for trangender rights instead of caring for the Children's Bullet Body Count... some people might think that makes you look like a hypocritical snowflake...

:drool:  

Image
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,617
Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 22 Sep 2022, 9:10 pm » wrote: Texas is right wing as they come.  Didn't save those children in Uvalde.
So you prefer to continue to equate the murder/suicide spree of a mental patient with the weekly shootings by criminals and gang members in virtually every liberal city run by Democrats, and a fool like you can't see the difference between the two, huh?
Good job!

As long as you liberal idiots continue to use strawman arguments like that as your headline in your cause to take guns away from law-abiding citizens and revoke the 2nd Amendment, you're choosing to ignore the real problem and allowing it to continue and flourish.

So go ahead!  Defund a few more police departments, throw a few more cops in jail for not following police protocol precisely, change a few more laws like your 
no-bail fiasco and the stop and frisk laws, hire a few more far-left Soros' supported district attorneys for Democrat cities, welcome in a few thousand more criminals, pedophiles, drug dealers, and rapists at the border, and have a few more of your favorite politicians come out in support of BLM and Antifa like your idiot VP, and watch the fun!

Obviously, you don't give a **** about the hundreds of people shot every weekend due to your lack of concern and only want to focus on the impossible task of identifying potential mass murderers BEFORE they've committed a single crime and attempting to use such mental patients as your pawns to feed the anti-gun liberal fantasies of dimwitted Democrats who think like you.
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,066
Politics: Republican

ScottMon » 22 Sep 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote: And like that, You showed me that you don't give a **** about kids being gunned down because you can't claim the moral high ground.
Since the vast  majority of the "CHILD GUN SHOT VICTIMS" ARE BLACK GANG BANGERS we aren't going to be able to change their behavior.
What are you going to do..outlaw and dismantle  the whole RAP MUSIC / RAP VIDEO / BLACK GANG BANGER  GLORIFYING TV HOLLYWOOD EMPIRE...?   Image  
Image
 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Buffalo, ConsRule, crimsongulf, DeplorablePatriot, dickens, FJB, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jefftec, Jinn Martini, kcres, KurtWild, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, PaperLi [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest