This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 6:56 pm » wrote: You guys changed the subject with no proof.  Kind proving my point.  Kids get gunned down, Not as big of a deal because you can't blame Biden for it.

We're only pointing out how you claim to care about the children who were tragically murdered in Uvalde but don't care about the children dying at the southern border. 

You've tried this tactic with me before, telling me that I don't care about the kids murdered in Uvalde. How stupid can you be to think that I, or any other conservative, am happy about such a tragedy? 

Maybe you should be asking why your braindead president isn't trying to end the slaughter of brown children at our southern border. 

HE ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! HE DOESN'T CARE!!!!

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Rock » 19 Sep 2022, 7:16 pm » wrote: We're only pointing out how you claim to care about the children who were tragically murdered in Uvalde but don't care about the children dying at the southern border. 

You've tried this tactic with me before, telling me that I don't care about the kids murdered in Uvalde. How stupid can you be to think that I, or any other conservative, am happy about such a tragedy? 

Maybe you should be asking why your braindead president isn't trying to end the slaughter of brown children at our southern border. 

HE ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! HE DOESN'T CARE!!!!
I am angry that I see so much support for protestors against the LGBQT community but dead silence when there is a mass shooting.  In fact, So many right wingers are embracing conspiracies like crisis actors and fake shootings.  It's rare when anyone in the gun community says flat out that school shootings are seriously **** up.  Just excuses... 

Rock

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 7:23 pm » wrote: I am angry that I see so much support for protestors against the LGBQT community but dead silence when there is a mass shooting.  In fact, So many right wingers are embracing conspiracies like crisis actors and fake shootings.  It's rare when anyone in the gun community says flat out that school shootings are seriously **** up.  Just excuses...
It's rare when anyone in the gun community says flat out that school shootings are seriously **** up.
School shootings are seriously **** up (BTW I don't own a gun). But there are many more killings every weekend in Dem run cities than at schools in the USA. Where's your outrage at that?

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Rock » 19 Sep 2022, 7:56 pm » wrote: School shootings are seriously **** up (BTW I don't own a gun). But there are many more killings every weekend in Dem run cities than at schools in the USA. Where's your outrage at that?
pretty sure that its a common problem no matter who's in charge.  Uvalde is in Texas.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 8:00 pm » wrote: pretty sure that its a common problem no matter who's in charge.  Uvalde is in Texas.

Sounds like a pretty RACIST COMMENT TO ME...!!!

B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: Across the country, Right wingers are protesting transgenders in front of children but are deadly quiet after any shooting like Uvalde.  Why is that?  
Bullets was the #1 cause of child death in 2020.  No outrage, no protests. Just excuses.
Gun deaths were the leading killer of US children in 2020 - BBC News
Guns became leading cause of death for children and teens in 2020 (nbcnews.com)
Guns were No. 1 killer of children and adolescents in 2020, CDC data shows - ABC News (go.com)
WHAT ELSE would one expect from the PARTY OF HATE??

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

B.See » 20 Sep 2022, 3:15 am » wrote: WHAT ELSE would one expect from the PARTY OF TRUTH??

THE TRUTH IS HATE ONLY TO THOSE WHO HATE THE TRUTH

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: So you'll be heading to Chicago to protest the mayor?
Did the mayor sell the guns?

You're a **** idiot, road.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 20 Sep 2022, 4:19 am » wrote: THE TRUTH IS HATE ONLY TO THOSE WHO HATE THE TRUTH
Tell everyone your theory of the Holocaust 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Rock » 19 Sep 2022, 7:56 pm » wrote: School shootings are seriously **** up (BTW I don't own a gun). But there are many more killings every weekend in Dem run cities than at schools in the USA. Where's your outrage at that?
You said it Rock.    There are schools that are out of control too...due to a lack of discipline.  Spawning grounds for Antifa/BLM.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 8cfa4d.mp4

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: So you'll be heading to Chicago to protest the mayor?
Check the data roadrash, you **** ignoramus.  Chicago is not among the 20 most dangerous cities in violent crime per capita in America.  It isn't in 30 most dangerous cities, or 40 most dangerous cities.  In fact, Chicago is the 10th most dangerous city per capita in Illinois.  So nobody needs to head here, or protest the mayor.  In fact, it's none of your **** business who the mayor of Chicago is, unless you live in the city of Chicago and actually go vote in the mayoral elections.  Don't vote, you got nuthin' to say.

As with everything else with you roadrash...mind your own **** business.

The 20 Most Dangerous Cities in America in 2022

10 MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN ILLINOIS (2022 UPDATE)

Reckon if roadrash actually votes in any elections?  My impression would be no...he just likes to piss and moan about who's in office, but it's too much trouble for him to get off his dead *** and contribute.  Which makes his objections to voting by mail, or voting by internet even more **** stoopid.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 20 Sep 2022, 7:53 am » wrote: Check the data roadrash, you **** ignoramus.  Chicago is not among the 20 most dangerous cities in violent crime per capita in America.  It isn't in 30 most dangerous cities, or 40 most dangerous cities.  In fact, Chicago is the 10th most dangerous city per capita in Illinois.  So nobody needs to head here, or protest the mayor.  In fact, it's none of your **** business who the mayor of Chicago is, unless you live in the city of Chicago and actually go vote in the mayoral elections.  Don't vote, you got nuthin' to say.

As with everything else with you roadrash...mind your own **** business.

The 20 Most Dangerous Cities in America in 2022

10 MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN ILLINOIS (2022 UPDATE)

Reckon if roadrash actually votes in any elections?  My impression would be no...he just likes to piss and moan about who's in office, but it's too much trouble for him to get off his dead *** and contribute.  Which makes his objections to voting by mail, or voting by internet even more **** stoopid.

See:  Antifa/BLM

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 4:22 pm » wrote: And yet, The majority of the mass shooters are White and Male!
Here's a thought.  
Why don't you get a combined total of all the "mass shootings" since 2021 and compare it to a combined total of all the gun murders that blacks have killed in the same period, then tell me which one is a bigger problem for the country; the rare mass shooting by mentally disturbed whites IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY or the continuing shootings in ONLY the dozen worst US cities run by your beloved Democrats committed by blacks?

If you really gave a **** about the real problem of gun crimes, you'll then see how phony your talking points are and possibly even understand how your wonderful Democrat politicians push ONLY gun control on "assault weapons" and choose NOT to do a thing about the far greater number of handgun crimes committed by blacks, since you care so much about the reality of racial disparity of shooters that you gullible morons are being fed by those same lying politicians and their supportive left-wing media!  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Sep 2022, 8:15 am » wrote: Here's a thought.  
Why don't you get a combined total of all the "mass shootings" since 2021 and compare it to a combined total of all the gun murders that blacks have killed in the same period, then tell me which one is a bigger problem for the country; the rare mass shooting by mentally disturbed whites IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY or the continuing shootings in ONLY the dozen worst US cities run by your beloved Democrats committed by blacks?

If you really gave a **** about the real problem of gun crimes, you'll then see how phony your talking points are and possibly even understand how your wonderful Democrat politicians push ONLY gun control on "assault weapons" and choose NOT to do a thing about the far greater number of handgun crimes committed by blacks, since you care so much about the reality of racial disparity of shooters that you gullible morons are being fed by those same lying politicians and their supportive left-wing media!
The subject is mass shooting and the targets are children.  I am comparing school shooting to the much more "dangerous" transgenders you guys are protesting.

Rock

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 20 Sep 2022, 7:38 am » wrote: You said it Rock.    There are schools that are out of control too...due to a lack of discipline.  Spawning grounds for Antifa/BLM.

Things have changed a lot since we were kids in school.  :\  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 20 Sep 2022, 7:38 am » wrote:
You said it Rock.    There are schools that are out of control too...due to a lack of discipline.  Spawning grounds for Antifa/BLM.

It's not how many killings or violent crimes there are in a particular city that matters.  It's how many killings or violent crimes per capita that matters.  In cities over 100,000 population, Chicago isn't even in the 40 most dangerous cities per capita.  In cities over 250,000 it ranks in the high 20's depending on the study.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Rock » 20 Sep 2022, 8:37 am » wrote: Things have changed a lot since we were kids in school.  Image

That's for sure!

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

nuckinfutz » 19 Sep 2022, 5:13 pm » wrote: I hate folks bringing up this PEDO trash all the time! You should too! Image  
I must have missed your outrage about the trash of the senile pedo in chief...

:die:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: Across the country, Right wingers are protesting transgenders in front of children but are deadly quiet after any shooting like Uvalde.  Why is that?  
Bullets was the #1 cause of child death in 2020.  No outrage, no protests. Just excuses.
Gun deaths were the leading killer of US children in 2020 - BBC News
Guns became leading cause of death for children and teens in 2020 (nbcnews.com)
Guns were No. 1 killer of children and adolescents in 2020, CDC data shows - ABC News (go.com)
Freedom to own Firearms is every American's right.  Having a doctor sew a penis over your vagina is not a right. It is an abomination.