This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Blackvegetable » 20 Sep 2022, 6:55 am » wrote: Tell everyone your theory of the Holocaust

I HAVE ALREADY  SHOWN THE ENTIRE FORUM REPEATEDLY WHAT A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR YOU ARE.
HERE'S ONE EXAMPLE ....
YOU HAVE CLAIMED REPEATEDLY  I AM A "HOLOCAUST DENIER"...YET ALL YOU CAN SHOW IS THAT I QUESTIONED THE BODY COUNT FIGURE OF 6 MILLION.
AFTER YOUR REPEATED FAILURE TO PROVE THIS FALSE CLAIM OF YOURS ABOUT ME ............ ABOUT THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT AT THIS FORUM WHO  WASTE THEIR TIME WITH A WORTHLESS PIECE OF **** LIAR LIKE YOU IS HUEY AND VEGAS.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE A TOTALLY WORTHLESS PIECE OF **** LIAR.
YOUR WORD IS MUD.
YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY.
YOU ARE LARGELY IGNORED FOR YOUR "CRINGE WORTHY" POSTS BY YOUR FELLOW LIBTARDS AT THIS FORUM...!
YOU ARE A MENTALLY ILL POS LIAR WHICH MAKES YOU VERY  WELL SUITED TO BE A NEVER TRUMPER.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GHETTOBLASTER » 20 Sep 2022, 10:09 am » wrote: I HAVE ALREADY  SHOWN THE ENTIRE FORUM REPEATEDLY WHAT A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR YOU ARE.
HERE'S ONE EXAMPLE ....
YOU HAVE CLAIMED REPEATEDLY  I AM A "HOLOCAUST DENIER"...YET ALL YOU CAN SHOW IS THAT I QUESTIONED THE BODY COUNT FIGURE OF 6 MILLION.
AFTER YOUR REPEATED FAILURE TO PROVE THIS FALSE CLAIM OF YOURS ABOUT ME ............ ABOUT THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT AT THIS FORUM WHO  WASTE THEIR TIME WITH A WORTHLESS PIECE OF **** LIAR LIKE YOU IS HUEY AND VEGAS.

YOUR WORD IS MUD.
YOU ARE LARGELY IGNORED FOR YOUR "CRINGE WORTHY" POSTS BY YOUR FELLOW LIBTARDS AT THIS FORUM...!
YOU ARE A MENTALLY ILL POS LIAR WHICH MAKES YOU VERY  WELL SUITED TO BE A NEVER TRUMPER.

Never fails.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

I HAVE ALREADY  SHOWN THE ENTIRE FORUM REPEATEDLY WHAT A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR YOU ARE.
HERE'S ONE EXAMPLE ....

YOUR WORD IS MUD.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 8:27 am » wrote: The subject is mass shooting and the targets are children.  I am comparing school shooting to the much more "dangerous" transgenders you guys are protesting.
No, that's NOT the subject!  Read the title, and you'll learn that the objective is to question the "children's bullet body count".
So knowing that, do you wish to compare the number of children shot by a "mass shooter" with the number shot in urban cities?  Or do you only care about questioning your apparent need to defend those who DARE question any protest against trannies?

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Zeets2 » 20 Sep 2022, 10:33 am » wrote: No, that's NOT the subject!  Read the title, and you'll learn that the objective is to question the "children's bullet body count".
So knowing that, do you wish to compare the number of children shot by a "mass shooter" with the number shot in urban cities?  Or do you only care about questioning your apparent need to defend those who DARE question any protest against trannies?
I wrote the op so I should know what the title is about.  I'm calling you guys out for focusing on the LGBQT community instead of actual bullets into actual children.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 1:32 pm » wrote: I wrote the op so I should know what the title is about.  I'm calling you guys out for focusing on the LGBQT community instead of actual bullets into actual children.
OK then, forget about trannies.  
I want to know why it is that you think it's MY responsibility to defend the idiotic policies of liberal cities like Chicago, Philly, LA, NY, DC, Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco that have elected far-left politicians who invoke "no-bail" laws, ended "stop and frisk" laws, defunded their police departments, elect Soros' funded radical left-wing prosecutors, changed laws to permit criminals to loot retail stores by up to $950 and only be charged with a misdemeanor, while forcing police to undergo "sensitivity training for LGTQ persons" that demand they use the correct pronoun they desire or face severe penalties?

I didn't vote for a single one of the politicians that foisted such stupidity in their states, and THAT is what has led to the massive increase in crime in virtually every one of those states run by Democrats for decades, so why is it up to ME to do anything about it?  THOSE CITIES MADE THEIR BEDS WITH THEIR VOTES, and they continue to do so despite the carnage, so I can make no other assumption except that this is the kind of city they WANT! 

So who the **** am I to tell them anything different? 

You stupid liberals are all alike!  You impose such ridiculous standards on law enforcement, while handing idiotic "rights" to criminals that cause a huge spike in crime, then look to others of well-run cities and states demanding that WE help fix YOUR problems!

Well, too damn bad!  Fix your own mess, *******! 

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Sep 2022, 2:23 pm » wrote: OK then, forget about trannies.  
I want to know why it is that you think it's MY responsibility to defend the idiotic policies of liberal cities like Chicago, Philly, LA, NY, DC, Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco that have elected far-left politicians who invoke "no-bail" laws, ended "stop and frisk" laws, defunded their police departments, elect Soros' funded radical left-wing prosecutors, changed laws to permit criminals to loot retail stores by up to $950 and only be charged with a misdemeanor, while forcing police to undergo "sensitivity training for LGTQ persons" that demand they use the correct pronoun they desire or face severe penalties?

I didn't vote for a single one of the politicians that foisted such stupidity in their states, and THAT is what has led to the massive increase in crime in virtually every one of those states run by Democrats for decades, so why is it up to ME to do anything about it?  THOSE CITIES MADE THEIR BEDS WITH THEIR VOTES, and they continue to do so despite the carnage, so I can make no other assumption except that this is the kind of city they WANT! 

So who the **** am I to tell them anything different? 

You stupid liberals are all alike!  You impose such ridiculous standards on law enforcement, while handing idiotic "rights" to criminals that cause a huge spike in crime, then look to others of well-run cities and states demanding that WE help fix YOUR problems!

Well, too damn bad!  Fix your own mess, *******!
What about Uvalde?  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Jantje_Smit » 20 Sep 2022, 9:28 am » wrote: I must have missed your outrage about the trash of the senile pedo in chief...

Did you miss this?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 2:25 pm » wrote: What about Uvalde?
Uvalde was caused by a deranged mental patient who committed suicide.  He won't be hurting anyone any longer. 
Can you say the same thing about any of the dozens of murderers who shoot and kill kids every week in those Democrat-run cities you love to support?

Now, if you choose to strengthen laws to keep mental patients incarcerated, I'm with you!  You can start with impeaching Biden, who's actions have resulted in THOUSANDS of deaths starting with the 13 Marines he killed in Afghanistan and the potential deaths of TENS OF THOUSANDS who will die due to the billions of dollars in high-tech military weaponry he left in the hands of terrorists, and his weakness on crime that has led to skyrocketing number of crime increased throughout the country.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Sep 2022, 3:06 pm » wrote: Uvalde was caused by a deranged mental patient who committed suicide.  He won't be hurting anyone any longer. 
Can you say the same thing about any of the dozens of murderers who shoot and kill kids every week in those Democrat-run cities you love to support?

Now, if you choose to strengthen laws to keep mental patients incarcerated, I'm with you!  You can start with impeaching Biden, who's actions have resulted in THOUSANDS of deaths starting with the 13 Marines he killed in Afghanistan and the potential deaths of TENS OF THOUSANDS who will die due to the billions of dollars in high-tech military weaponry he left in the hands of terrorists, and his weakness on crime that has led to skyrocketing number of crime increased throughout the country.
Wait a minute.  Texas is one of the most right wing gun happy states in the USA.  This invalidates a lot of the right wing talking points used over the years.  We had a bunch of good guys with guns at the actual shooting.  Just goes to show its not an (R) or (D) situation.  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 4:30 pm » wrote: Wait a minute.  Texas is one of the most right wing gun happy states in the USA.  This invalidates a lot of the right wing talking points used over the years.  We had a bunch of good guys with guns at the actual shooting.  Just goes to show its not an (R) or (D) situation.
This "invalidates" NOTHING!  The "right wing talking points" as you call them have NEVER claimed to want mentally deficient Americans to own or have access to guns.

WHY DO YOU THINK WE'RE SO OPPOSED TO THE FACT THAT A DEMENTED AND MENTALLY DEFICIENT DOPE LIKE BIDEN HAS THE NUCLEAR BUTTON?

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Sep 2022, 5:51 pm » wrote: This "invalidates" NOTHING!  The "right wing talking points" as you call them have NEVER claimed to want mentally deficient Americans to own or have access to guns.

WHY DO YOU THINK WE'RE SO OPPOSED TO THE FACT THAT A DEMENTED AND MENTALLY DEFICIENT DOPE LIKE BIDEN HAS THE NUCLEAR BUTTON?
And like that, we have more excuses.  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 6:08 pm » wrote: And like that, we have more excuses.
Would you care to tell me where you ever heard Republicans lobbying for mental patients to own firearms?

Just one source will do!

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Sep 2022, 6:15 pm » wrote: Would you care to tell me where you ever heard Republicans lobbying for mental patients to own firearms?

Just one source will do!
For some reason, All my links turn into "no spam"

no spam

FJB

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 6:39 pm » wrote: For some reason, All my links turn into "no spam"

no spam
Poor *******

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 9:42 am » wrote: It would be nice to see conservatives protesting at school shootings instead of making excuses.
**** protests. As useless as roadside death shrines. 
Cheap, easy, meaningless, stupid.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Now, now KiT Kat, I've never heard you wail about the MUCH larger problem of black kids and adults being murdered and murdering one another. 
Would you care to compare the numbers of black children who have died from gunfire...to school shooting numbers? Count those bullets, ****.
No, you would not. How convenient for you to ignore it. It's the much more significant problem, and that truth doesn't fit your BLM narrative, does it?
Please....Control your ***!

Tulum

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FJB » 19 Sep 2022, 9:24 am » wrote: scottmon aka willfranklin aka kingmutt
dumbduck is that you?

FJB

Share      Unread post

Tulum » 20 Sep 2022, 10:52 pm » wrote: dumbduck is that you?

:clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 6:39 pm » wrote: For some reason, All my links turn into "no spam"

no spam
Apparently, they despise dumb liberals as much as I do.