This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Across the country, Right wingers are protesting transgenders in front of children but are deadly quiet after any shooting like Uvalde.  Why is that?  
Bullets was the #1 cause of child death in 2020.  No outrage, no protests. Just excuses.
Gun deaths were the leading killer of US children in 2020 - BBC News
Guns became leading cause of death for children and teens in 2020 (nbcnews.com)
Guns were No. 1 killer of children and adolescents in 2020, CDC data shows - ABC News (go.com)

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: Across the country, Right wingers are protesting transgenders in front of children but are deadly quiet after any shooting like Uvalde.  Why is that?  
Bullets was the #1 cause of child death in 2020.  No outrage, no protests. Just excuses.
Guns were No. 1 killer of children and adolescents in 2020, CDC data shows - ABC News (go.com)

So you'll be heading to Chicago to protest the mayor?   

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: So you'll be heading to Chicago to protest the mayor?
You need to provide links.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 9:16 am » wrote: You need to provide links.

Admitting yer ignorance?     :)  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 9:18 am » wrote: Admitting yer ignorance?     Image
No, Hoping against hope that you prove me wrong.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 9:19 am » wrote: No, Hoping against hope that you prove me wrong.

I proved yer a hypocrite. 

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 8:41 am » wrote: Across the country, Right wingers are protesting transgenders in front of children but are deadly quiet after any shooting like Uvalde.  Why is that?  
Liberals need to pass legislation that makes it impossible for people to break the law.  Problem solved.

FJB

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 9:18 am » wrote: Admitting yer ignorance?     Image

scottmon aka willfranklin aka kingmutt

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
No one is trying to normalize school shootings. No one is trying to change the definition of dead school kids into carbon reducing life terminations. No one is celebrating the shooters as enlightened warriors for Gaia, reducing the breast cancer on her tit one dead kid at a time. Sorry, I fail to see the comparison. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

FJB » 19 Sep 2022, 9:24 am » wrote: scottmon aka willfranklin aka kingmutt

I wish Scott would use his smurk face that he uses on .org.    lol

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 19 Sep 2022, 9:22 am » wrote: I proved yer a hypocrite.
Actually, You proved that you **** all the **** time.  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 19 Sep 2022, 9:22 am » wrote: Liberals need to pass legislation that makes it impossible for people to break the law.  Problem solved.
It would be nice to see conservatives protesting at school shootings instead of making excuses.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Neo » 19 Sep 2022, 9:24 am » wrote: No one is trying to normalize school shootings. No one is trying to change the definition of dead school kids into carbon reducing life terminations. No one is celebrating the shooters as enlightened warriors for Gaia, reducing the breast cancer on her tit one dead kid at a time. Sorry, I fail to see the comparison.
Right wingers are literally protesting everything about how kids are exposed to anything but bullets.  Dead silence. Excuses.  

FJB

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 9:46 am » wrote: Right wingers are literally protesting everything about how kids are exposed to anything but bullets.  Dead silence. Excuses.

ahhh poor king ******* boy had to come over here and spew his **** now. He was run out of the other place

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

And like that, I proved my case. No protests. just silence and excuses.

FJB

Share      Unread post

scottmon the ******* will now spam his own thread

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
ScottMon » 19 Sep 2022, 9:46 am » wrote: Right wingers are literally protesting everything about how kids are exposed to anything but bullets.  Dead silence. Excuses.
We protest kids being murdered by the millions by their genocidal mommies. We protest nonprogressive children being taught the joys of ***. No one is promoting school shootings so there is no reason to protest. You **** don't seem to understand that one protests when there is another side to an argument. No one believes black lives matter any more or less than other lives. No one is pro school shooting. You are screaming unopposed on these topics. 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

I assume you are protesting school shootings, Then?  What would you like to see done about it?

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

SJConspirator » 19 Sep 2022, 10:28 am » wrote: I assume you are protesting school shootings, Then?  What would you like to see done about it?
The Reich Wing answer to that is; MORE GUNS!!! (((GASP!))) :loco: