This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 25,655
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Xavier_Onassis » 20 Sep 2022, 10:15 am » wrote: LOTS of Venezuelans are White people.
They are not coming here because of Jews, you idiot Nazi.
They were coming for SANCTUARY, fruitcake.

So they were sent to a SANCTUARY city. Where they were denied sanctuary.

As with supporting minority rights and women's rights, "sanctuary" was just a word. It meant less than nothing to the virtue signalers misusing it.

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,599
Politics: Progressive

Biden encouraged these migrants.
No, at NO TIME has he NEVER encouraged migrants to come here.
VP Harris told them NOT to come.

You are an ignorant moron that posts stupid lies daily.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 25,655
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Zeets2 » 20 Sep 2022, 10:41 am » wrote: So, is it your claim that Massachusetts simply lied about their desire to become a "sanctuary state" and never had ANY real interest in taking in illegals but want the rest of the country to do so?  

When do you think the state will come out publicly and state the fact that they DO NOT CHOOSE TO BE A SANCTUARY STATE AFTER ALL?  Or don't they have any intention of doing so, and just prefer to continue telling the country that lie while refusing to honor it?
They are also all about "women's rights" - while they make women compete with men in sports and accept them in their public showers. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,016

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 20 Sep 2022, 1:17 pm » wrote: Indeed. They are a hollerin -
and this time, over abbot - not the hohenzollern.​​​​​​​
Even before the modest number of Venezuelan arrivals, the island was known for its extreme income inequality. Wages there are below the Massachusetts average, and living expenses prohibitively expensive. Those realities stem from decisions about land use made by the island’s population. 1


Here's a example. Why would a small fishing island have the same average wage as the entire state, which is heavily tilted to high wage industries?

 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,880
Politics: Libertarian

Zeets2 » 20 Sep 2022, 10:41 am » wrote: So, is it your claim that Massachusetts simply lied about their desire to become a "sanctuary state" and never had ANY real interest in taking in illegals but want the rest of the country to do so?  

When do you think the state will come out publicly and state the fact that they DO NOT CHOOSE TO BE A SANCTUARY STATE AFTER ALL?  Or don't they have any intention of doing so, and just prefer to continue telling the country that lie while refusing to honor it?
So those people deserved to be dumped in the middle of nowhere under false pretenses and nobody prepared to assist them?

You got nothing but excuses.  
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,880
Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 20 Sep 2022, 1:26 pm » wrote: They are also all about "women's rights" - while they make women compete with men in sports and accept them in their public showers.
That;s a strawman/woman argument.  
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 25,655
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 9:12 am » wrote: As long as you get to blame Biden, You can try to forget how DeSantis lied and didn't even notify Martha's Vineyard that he was going to dump people like garbage.  He also didn't count on the good folks of Marth'a Vineyard getting organized and helping those poor migrants out.  He just wanted to own the libs and **** up.
When Biden dumped THOUSANDS in Florida, you said nothing. But let FIFTY be sent to a PROMISE OF SANCTURY IN A SUPER WEALTHY COMMUNITY, and look at you spin like a top, you no-integrity little worm. 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 25,655
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 20 Sep 2022, 1:24 pm » wrote: Because it wasn't a symbol of his sartorial refinement, it was a signal......like a wide stance...
You say that like it's a bad thing, fruity. 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 25,655
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 20 Sep 2022, 1:27 pm » wrote: Even before the modest number of Venezuelan arrivals, the island was known for its extreme income inequality. Wages there are below the Massachusetts average, and living expenses prohibitively expensive. Those realities stem from decisions about land use made by the island’s population. 1

Here's a example. Why would a small fishing island have the same average wage as the entire state, which is heavily tilted to high wage industries?

Tell it to the marines, fruitcake. You are merely proving that they DO have every reason to have resources available. 

Resources that the SANCTUARY CITY withheld from refugees.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 25,655
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 1:29 pm » wrote: That;s a strawman/woman argument.

It is an example of your hypocrisy, fruitcake - on point. The opposite of a straw man. Learn the language. 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,803
Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 20 Sep 2022, 1:25 pm » wrote: They were coming for SANCTUARY, fruitcake.

So they were sent to a SANCTUARY city. Where they were denied sanctuary.

As with supporting minority rights and women's rights, "sanctuary" was just a word. It meant less than nothing to the virtue signalers misusing it.

Fun watching the fruit loops spin like a top! 

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,962
Location: Central Texas

Xavier_Onassis » 20 Sep 2022, 1:26 pm » wrote: Biden encouraged these migrants.
No, at NO TIME has he NEVER encouraged migrants to come here.
VP Harris told them NOT to come.

You are an ignorant moron that posts stupid lies daily.
You are a goddamn ****, liberal LIAR!!!  Can anybody be that stupid?---maybe you...

Here he is calling for illegal aliens to be released into the US and get taxpayer money.

2/x In December 2019, Biden promised health care for illegal aliens.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1370128944855388168

4/x In February 2020, Biden said, “Nobody is going to be deported in my first 100 days.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1370130119516426247

Here’s candidate Biden promising all benefits accorded to citizens, and amnesty to all the illegal aliens sneaking across the border.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1370131384770105347
Here’s Joe Biden in a Democratic debate, calling for a “SURGE TO THE BORDER” if he becomes president.
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediately surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard, that’s who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1372145222872928260
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 25,655
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 1:28 pm » wrote: So those people deserved to be dumped in the middle of nowhere under false pretenses and nobody prepared to assist them?
Suddenly, in *** land, MARTHA'S VINEYARD is "the middle of nowhere."  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  
 

User avatar
Hillary Clinton

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 53
Politics: Democratic

Xavier_Onassis » 20 Sep 2022, 1:26 pm » wrote: Biden encouraged these migrants.
No, at NO TIME has he NEVER encouraged migrants to come here.
VP Harris told them NOT to come.

You are an ignorant moron that posts stupid lies daily.
I'm petty sure that promising not to lock them up is encouragement. Flying them where they want to go - for free - is encouragement. 

Promising to make them eligible for services is encouragement. 

Which leaves us wondering why you are a liar?

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,650
Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 1:28 pm » wrote: So those people deserved to be dumped in the middle of nowhere

You got nothing but excuses.
I don't need to make any excuses. It's NOT MY PROBLEM!  
If anything, call it my apathy because I don't give a **** what problems arise for ILLEGALS who broke our laws and jumped ahead of those who LEGALLY follow the process for admittance to the US.  Frankly, I hope that most of them find their problems so daunting that they happily return to their own native country! 

AND YOU CLEARLY DON'T GIVE A **** EITHER, BUT CAN'T ADMIT IT!

Why else would you give a **** about the 50 illegals that had the terrible inconvenience of being dropped off a 2 hour drive away from Boston in one of the wealthiest communities in the country when they had a pocket full of cash, when we haven't heard you utter a peep when 50 OTHER illegals perish after being locked in a trailer to suffocate in the TX heat?  Did you ever post about the illegals who drowned in the Rio Grande trying to cross into the US?  Or of the hundreds of women and young girls who have been raped up to 20 times on their path to reach the border by traffickers?  Where was your concern as we watched videos of infants and kids being tossed over the border wall and left there to die in the desert?  Have you shown a single bit of compassion for the people living in those TX and AZ border towns that now have to deal with HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of illegals trespassing on their property, destroying their fences, killing their animals, and leaving their trash and feces for residents to clean up?

Oh, but is SUCH a hardship to have to find your way around a wealthy city in the densely populated US northeast, isn't it?
Why should you bother with the concerns of American citizens when you were stupid enough to vote for a demented fascist who has usurped US law and caused these problems, while handing out BILLIONS in taxpayer funds to pay ILLEGALS?

 
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,167
Politics: Republican

Xavier_Onassis » 20 Sep 2022, 1:26 pm » wrote: Biden encouraged these migrants.
No, at NO TIME has he NEVER encouraged migrants to come here.
VP Harris told them NOT to come.

You are an ignorant moron that posts stupid lies daily.
Biden Moves to Cut ICE Detention (cis.org)
"Biden Moves to Cut ICE Detention....
GET A CLUE LIBTARD..DO YOU THINK WOULD BE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE TOO STUPID TO SEE THAT BIDEN IS A NWO PUPPET...?
Budget request the latest step in dismantling immigration enforcement and demolishing immigration limits"

 

Image
 
Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 20 Sep 2022, 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,818
Politics: Fascist

Xavier_Onassis » 20 Sep 2022, 10:15 am » wrote: LOTS of Venezuelans are White people.
They are not coming here because of Jews, you idiot Nazi.

Naziism is the lowest bar of all.

The Nazis destroyed Germany and a lot of Europe as well. They would love to do it again.

the NSDAP fought the people who declared war on them, and killed many of them, as any noble warrior would. It was not because they were white. It is because they declared war. Easy to avoid nazi wrath by simply not declaring war.

User avatar
Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,599
Politics: Progressive

HillaryClinton » 20 Sep 2022, 2:36 pm » wrote: I'm petty sure that promising not to lock them up is encouragement. Flying them where they want to go - for free - is encouragement. 

Promising to make them eligible for services is encouragement. 

Which leaves us wondering why you are a liar?
Humane treatment is not encouragement.
Every day thousands are sent back.
We cannot return Venezuelans, Nicaraguans or Cubans because the US has no agreement with these countries that allows that.

You are not really Hillary Clinton, that makes YOU a liar,

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,167
Politics: Republican

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 1:28 pm » wrote: So those people deserved to be dumped in the middle of nowhere under false pretenses and nobody prepared to assist them?
Image
Did you really just call MARTHAS VINEYARD "THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE" YOU TOTALLY RIDICULOUS DRAMA QUEEN...?

Image
 
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,167
Politics: Republican

WOW...what a marvelous opportunity to VIRTUE SIGNAL / "TAKE THE HIGH ROAD" did the LIBERAL ELITE FAIL TO GRASP.

THE LIBERAL ELITIST INSTINCT TO MAINTAIN SAFE AND STERILE SEGREGATION FROM THE UNWASHED THIRD WORLD PRIMITIVE RIFF RAFF REIGNED SUPREME.
THESE PHONEY BALONEY MFERS WASTED NO TIME TO SHOW EVERYONE THEIR TRUE COLORS.[/b]

Image

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Buffalo, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, dickens, FJB, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, makdas, Monderegal, NEILCAR, Neo, Olivaw, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Pinterest [Bot], roadkill, SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Zeets2 and 1 guest