This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 20 Sep 2022, 3:04 pm » wrote: Did you really just call MARTHAS VINEYARD "THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE" YOU TOTALLY RIDICULOUS DRAMA QUEEN...?

Scott won't like this...    :rofl:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N8Fh2XzKEs

roadkill

Share      Unread post

I love that poster.   lol

roadkill

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 9:58 am » wrote: ****.  It was prearanged.  They had housing ready when they arrived.

I'll bet Scott is afraid to watch this...he will run and spin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hlub8-TiM0

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 8:56 am » wrote: Actually, That is pure ****.  They sent them to a military base because they needed shelter.  They were dumped there without prior notice, creating a humanitarian crisis as they had no food, shelter or money.  These migrants were promised all three and were lied to.   Tucker Carlson left that part out.
Why wer3nt they just killed? Am I supposed to pay for someone from another country? 

Fine...lets do that for russia

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

roadkill » 20 Sep 2022, 3:50 pm » wrote: I'll bet Scott is afraid to watch this...he will run and spin!

youtube /watch?v=4Hlub8-TiM0
What does this have to do with DeSantis and his antics?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 4:31 pm » wrote: What does this have to do with DeSantis and his antics?
It's the only way we can get you leftists to understand what's really happening on our southern border.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 20 Sep 2022, 4:33 pm » wrote: It's the only way we can get you leftists to understand what's really happening on our southern border.
Florida doesn't have a border you can easily cross.  You need this thing called a "boat."  And you can apply for asylum under federal law.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 4:38 pm » wrote: Florida doesn't have a border you can easily cross.  You need this thing called a "boat."  And you can apply for asylum under federal law.
Biden flew those illegal migrants to Florida...you didn't know that???

BTW...the other migrants were never in Martha's Vineyard....do you want to know how I know that???

Because Kamala told us the border is secured.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 20 Sep 2022, 4:46 pm » wrote: Biden flew those illegal migrants to Florida...you didn't know that???

BTW...the other migrants were never in Martha's Vineyard....do you want to know how I know that???

bump

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 20 Sep 2022, 4:46 pm » wrote: Biden flew those illegal migrants to Florida...you didn't know that???

link?

roadkill

Share      Unread post

You mean you didn't know Kamala said our border is secure? I guess yer still a freshman after all these years.   lol

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Deport the males and sell the women on the open market...no questions asked

roadkill

Share      Unread post

You won't like this video...in fact you'll probably run from it.    :)     

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmObSU3gRa4

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus

Buffalo » 20 Sep 2022, 6:32 am » wrote: What those hypocritical dim-0-crap mayors should do is pay a visit to the US Southern Border...
I don't really know what they should do  . . .  but I sure know what we should do with them  . . .  and it's not something they'll like !

roadkill

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 20 Sep 2022, 6:36 pm » wrote: I don't really know what they should do  . . .  but I sure know what we should do with them  . . .  and it's not something they'll like !

Be nice...just send them to Martha's Vineyard.    :)  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 20 Sep 2022, 5:51 pm » wrote: You mean you didn't know Kamala said our border is secure? I guess yer still a freshman after all these years.   lol
No, I meant a link that Biden flew those migrants to Florida, Like your earlier post.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Xavier_Onassis » 20 Sep 2022, 3:02 pm » wrote:
We cannot return Venezuelans, Nicaraguans or Cubans because the US has no agreement with these countries that allows that.
We can refuse them entrance, liar.

That's what Trump did. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 20 Sep 2022, 4:38 pm » wrote: Florida doesn't have a border you can easily cross.  You need this thing called a "boat."  And you can apply for asylum under federal law.

Biden flies them in, queer. 

And drops them miles from nowhere, hungry and homeless and penniless. 

Without notice.

You **** ***.  :rofl:  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 20 Sep 2022, 7:32 pm » wrote: Biden flies them in, queer. 

And drops them miles from nowhere, hungry and homeless and penniless. 

Without notice.

You **** ***.  Image
You refering to this? no spam