This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
jack

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

The Special Master recommended by Trump directed him today to identify the records he claims are classified. Trump responded that he didn't care to do that, to which the SM replied, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Seems things aren't going all that well for the big baby.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... ago-trump/

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

jack » 20 Sep 2022, 4:55 pm » wrote: The Special Master recommended by Trump directed him today to identify the records he claims are classified. Trump responded that he didn't care to do that, to which the SM replied, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

I didn't know you were a crybaby.................well..actually I did soooo

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

jack » 20 Sep 2022, 4:55 pm » wrote: "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

If it is  MY  cake  . . .  I can do anything I want with it !

I can eat it  . . .  feed it to my dogs  . . .  or flush it down the toilet !

What I do with it is no one's business !

It's  MY  cake !

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 20 Sep 2022, 5:10 pm » wrote: I didn't know you were a crybaby.................well..actually I did soooo

Who shames a scribbler? break one cobweb through,

He spins the slight, self-pleasing thread anew;

Destroy his fib or sophistry, in vain,

The creature's at his dirty work again;

Thron'd in the centre of his thin designs;

Proud of a vast extent of flimsy lines!

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Sep 2022, 6:18 pm » wrote: Who shames a scribbler? break one cobweb through,

I get it....no thoughts of your own....that's nice....now run along dickhead

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Impeached, any day now!!!

He still has progressives by the ******. It's neurotic.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
nefarious101 » 20 Sep 2022, 7:20 pm » wrote: I get it....no thoughts of your own....that's nice....now run along dickhead
A **** windbag in real life, I'm sure.
Pretending to be deep because he doesn't know how to relate to people.

I enjoy when he gets his Word-A-Day calendar going.
Maybe someday he'll get to conversational English too.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 20 Sep 2022, 9:21 pm » wrote: A **** windbag in real life, I'm sure.

He was raised by an overbearing butt ugly grandmother who sexualized him when he was little so as they said in the 70's..."get her some"...it was his first and only real female sexual encounter....he's got a boner for men wearing dresses now

omh

Share      Unread post

jack » 20 Sep 2022, 4:55 pm » wrote: The Special Master recommended by Trump directed him today to identify the records he claims are classified. Trump responded that he didn't care to do that, to which the SM replied, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

creating issues by inventing social anxiety over which side becomes central governance every generation added forward from here really does perpetuate eternal chaos within one species where ancestors design social order of law to work against being naturally alive now.

Cannot eat a cake one doesn't have purchased or baked themselves.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Sep 2022, 6:18 pm » wrote: Who shames a scribbler? break one cobweb through,

accurate self analysis. good job reflecting on your career character role playing as society's favorite child.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 22 Sep 2022, 6:18 am » wrote: accurate self analysis. good job reflecting on your career character role playing as society's favorite child.
Do you have ANY idea who that is?

it's The Man.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:21 am » wrote: Do you have ANY idea who that is?

it's The Man.

man is a word describing an adult male member of any ancestral displacement within homo sapien DNA presence occupying space geographically here. the which one I was discussing is you denying your own time mutually evolving as equally displaced.

You practice intellectually self anointed character role model performing as educated to believe real doesn't matter and saving idealists cradle to grave makes you feel more important than just another reproduction being eternally separated now.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 22 Sep 2022, 6:27 am » wrote: man is a word describing an adult male member of any ancestral displacement within homo sapien DNA presence occupying space geographically here. the which one I was discussing is you denying your own time mutually evolving as equally displaced.

You practice intellectually self anointed character role model performing as educated to believe real doesn't matter and saving idealists cradle to grave makes you feel more important than just another reproduction being eternally separated now.
Stop.

Figure it out.

Read it.

jack

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 22 Sep 2022, 6:13 am » wrote: creating issues by inventing social anxiety over which side becomes central governance every generation added forward from here really does perpetuate eternal chaos within one species where ancestors design social order of law to work against being naturally alive now.

Cannot eat a cake one doesn't have purchased or baked themselves.

The "invented anxiety over which side" controls the "central governance" is a self inflicted wound felt only by the side that self inflicted it. There is no such anxiety among non Trumpers or within the institutions of the central government. They know full well which side is lawfully empowered. You're cake observation passes muster however. The cake Trump wants he didn't "purchase" and didn't "bake" himself. He wants it anyway, like everything he eyes in grabbing reach.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 20 Sep 2022, 5:10 pm » wrote:

I didn't know you were a crybaby.................well..actually I did soooo

Typical empty headed, desperate, flamer, retort from a racist, sexist member who's got nuthin' but his big fake tits obsession.

omh

Share      Unread post

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 6:30 am » wrote:

The "invented anxiety over which side" controls the "central governance" is a self inflicted wound felt only by the side that self inflicted it. There is no such anxiety among non Trumpers or within the institutions of the central government. They know full well which side is lawfully empowered. You're cake observation passes muster however. The cake Trump wants he didn't "purchase" and didn't "bake" himself. He wants it anyway, like everything he eyes in grabbing reach.
Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:29 am » wrote:

Stop.

Figure it out.

Read it.

Above I have quoted two persons playing 4th party, third person abusing power of suggestion in order to corrupted everyone else as much as they have denying themselves being equally alive here now exactly as reproduced results genetics eternally separates in plain sight.

Life without established factual doubt established statistically averaged what evolved so far against each evolving forward now.
Last edited by omh on 22 Sep 2022, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 20 Sep 2022, 7:20 pm » wrote: I get it....no thoughts of your own....that's nice....now run along dickhead
No....you don't get it.

You struggle to read it.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 20 Sep 2022, 7:30 pm » wrote: Impeached, any day now!!!

He still has progressives by the ******. It's neurotic.
Your messiah is a piece of ****.

Now that the dealin's done, there's plenty of time for counting. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 20 Sep 2022, 9:21 pm » wrote: A **** windbag in real life, I'm sure.

Don't resent me because I'm literate, and you're not.

You stick with Frank from Missouri.