This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
jack

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 217
Politics: Liberal

The Special Master recommended by Trump directed him today to identify the records he claims are classified. Trump responded that he didn't care to do that, to which the SM replied, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Seems things aren't going all that well for the big baby.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... ago-trump/
 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,938

jack » 20 Sep 2022, 4:55 pm » wrote: The Special Master recommended by Trump directed him today to identify the records he claims are classified. Trump responded that he didn't care to do that, to which the SM replied, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Seems things aren't going all that well for the big baby.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... ago-trump/



I didn't know you were a crybaby.................well..actually I did soooo

Image


User avatar
Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Forum Patron Emeritus
Posts: 5,234
Politics: Conservative
Location: Valdez, ALASKA

jack » 20 Sep 2022, 4:55 pm » wrote: "You can't have your cake and eat it too."
 
If it is  MY  cake  . . .  I can do anything I want with it !

I can eat it  . . .  feed it to my dogs  . . .  or flush it down the toilet !

What I do with it is no one's business !

It's  MY  cake !

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 53,893

Antifa
nefarious101 » 20 Sep 2022, 5:10 pm » wrote: I didn't know you were a crybaby.................well..actually I did soooo

Image
Who shames a scribbler? break one cobweb through,

He spins the slight, self-pleasing thread anew;

Destroy his fib or sophistry, in vain,

The creature's at his dirty work again;

Thron'd in the centre of his thin designs;

Proud of a vast extent of flimsy lines!

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,938

Blackvegetable » 20 Sep 2022, 6:18 pm » wrote: Who shames a scribbler? break one cobweb through,

He spins the slight, self-pleasing thread anew;

Destroy his fib or sophistry, in vain,

The creature's at his dirty work again;

Thron'd in the centre of his thin designs;

Proud of a vast extent of flimsy lines!
I get it....no thoughts of your own....that's nice....now run along dickhead

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,597
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Impeached, any day now!!!

He still has progressives by the ******. It's neurotic.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 8,213
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
nefarious101 » 20 Sep 2022, 7:20 pm » wrote: I get it....no thoughts of your own....that's nice....now run along dickhead
A **** windbag in real life, I'm sure.
Pretending to be deep because he doesn't know how to relate to people.

I enjoy when he gets his Word-A-Day calendar going.
Maybe someday he'll get to conversational English too.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,938

DeezerShoove » 20 Sep 2022, 9:21 pm » wrote: A **** windbag in real life, I'm sure.
Pretending to be deep because he doesn't know how to relate to people.

I enjoy when he gets his Word-A-Day calendar going.
Maybe someday he'll get to conversational English too.
He was raised by an overbearing butt ugly grandmother who sexualized him when he was little so as they said in the 70's..."get her some"...it was his first and only real female sexual encounter....he's got a boner for men wearing dresses now
 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,765

jack » 20 Sep 2022, 4:55 pm » wrote: The Special Master recommended by Trump directed him today to identify the records he claims are classified. Trump responded that he didn't care to do that, to which the SM replied, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Seems things aren't going all that well for the big baby.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... ago-trump/
 
creating issues by inventing social anxiety over which side becomes central governance every generation added forward from here really does perpetuate eternal chaos within one species where ancestors design social order of law to work against being naturally alive now.

Cannot eat a cake one doesn't have purchased or baked themselves.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,765

Blackvegetable » 20 Sep 2022, 6:18 pm » wrote: Who shames a scribbler? break one cobweb through,

He spins the slight, self-pleasing thread anew;

Destroy his fib or sophistry, in vain,

The creature's at his dirty work again;

Thron'd in the centre of his thin designs;

Proud of a vast extent of flimsy lines!
accurate self analysis. good job reflecting on your career character role playing as society's favorite child.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 53,893

Antifa
omh » 22 Sep 2022, 6:18 am » wrote: accurate self analysis. good job reflecting on your career character role playing as society's favorite child.
Do you have ANY idea who that is?

it's The Man.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,765

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:21 am » wrote: Do you have ANY idea who that is?

it's The Man.
 
man is a word describing an adult male member of any ancestral displacement within homo sapien DNA presence occupying space geographically here. the which one I was discussing is you denying your own time mutually evolving as equally displaced.

You practice intellectually self anointed character role model performing as educated to believe real doesn't matter and saving idealists cradle to grave makes you feel more important than just another reproduction being eternally separated now.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 53,893

Antifa
omh » 22 Sep 2022, 6:27 am » wrote: man is a word describing an adult male member of any ancestral displacement within homo sapien DNA presence occupying space geographically here. the which one I was discussing is you denying your own time mutually evolving as equally displaced.

You practice intellectually self anointed character role model performing as educated to believe real doesn't matter and saving idealists cradle to grave makes you feel more important than just another reproduction being eternally separated now.
Stop.

Figure it out.


Read it.



 

User avatar
jack

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 217
Politics: Liberal

omh » 22 Sep 2022, 6:13 am » wrote: creating issues by inventing social anxiety over which side becomes central governance every generation added forward from here really does perpetuate eternal chaos within one species where ancestors design social order of law to work against being naturally alive now.

Cannot eat a cake one doesn't have purchased or baked themselves.

The "invented anxiety over which side" controls the "central governance" is a self inflicted wound felt only by the side that self inflicted it. There is no such anxiety among non Trumpers or within the institutions of the central government. They know full well which side is lawfully empowered. You're cake observation passes muster however. The cake Trump wants he didn't "purchase" and didn't "bake" himself. He wants it anyway, like everything he eyes in grabbing reach.
 
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,075

nefarious101 » 20 Sep 2022, 5:10 pm » wrote:
jack » 20 Sep 2022, 4:55 pm » wrote: The Special Master recommended by Trump directed him today to identify the records he claims are classified. Trump responded that he didn't care to do that, to which the SM replied, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Seems things aren't going all that well for the big baby.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... ago-trump/



I didn't know you were a crybaby.................well..actually I did soooo

Image

 
Typical empty headed, desperate, flamer, retort from a racist, sexist member who's got nuthin' but his big fake tits obsession.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,765

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 6:30 am » wrote:

The "invented anxiety over which side" controls the "central governance" is a self inflicted wound felt only by the side that self inflicted it. There is no such anxiety among non Trumpers or within the institutions of the central government. They know full well which side is lawfully empowered. You're cake observation passes muster however. The cake Trump wants he didn't "purchase" and didn't "bake" himself. He wants it anyway, like everything he eyes in grabbing reach.
Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:29 am » wrote:

Stop.

Figure it out.


Read it.



 
Above I have quoted two persons playing 4th party, third person abusing power of suggestion in order to corrupted everyone else as much as they have denying themselves being equally alive here now exactly as reproduced results genetics eternally separates in plain sight.

Life without established factual doubt established statistically averaged what evolved so far against each evolving forward now.
Last edited by omh on 22 Sep 2022, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 53,893

Antifa
nefarious101 » 20 Sep 2022, 7:20 pm » wrote: I get it....no thoughts of your own....that's nice....now run along dickhead
No....you don't get it.

You struggle to read it.


 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 53,893

Antifa
Neo » 20 Sep 2022, 7:30 pm » wrote: Impeached, any day now!!!

He still has progressives by the ******. It's neurotic.
Your messiah is a piece of ****.

Now that the dealin's done, there's plenty of time for counting. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 53,893

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 20 Sep 2022, 9:21 pm » wrote: A **** windbag in real life, I'm sure.
Pretending to be deep because he doesn't know how to relate to people.

I enjoy when he gets his Word-A-Day calendar going.
Maybe someday he'll get to conversational English too.
Don't resent me because I'm literate, and you're not.

You stick with Frank from Missouri. 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, crimsongulf, DeplorablePatriot, dickens, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, kcres, KurtWild, Monderegal, murdock, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, PaperLi [Bot], Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest