This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,962

IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 6:34 am » wrote: Typical empty headed, desperate, flamer, retort from a racist, sexist member who's got nuthin' but his big fake tits obsession.

Why don't you explain Russia Russia Russia to us one more time....but remember....is wasn't real.....just like when you pretend to be a girl

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,801

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:37 am » wrote: Your messiah is a piece of ****.

Now that the dealin's done, there's plenty of time for counting. 
Your pagan mythology intellect as a god really has your own brain denying the which detail of how, why, what, where, when, whom you are occupying space as currently performing eggplant mentality that cannot tell if you are a fruit or vegetable character role model.

tomato, potato.
Last edited by omh on 22 Sep 2022, 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,962

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:35 am » wrote: No....you don't get it.

You struggle to read it.

Wow...that was deep dickhead.....where did you copy and paste that from?

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,122

nefarious101 » 20 Sep 2022, 7:20 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 20 Sep 2022, 6:18 pm » wrote: Who shames a scribbler? break one cobweb through,

He spins the slight, self-pleasing thread anew;

Destroy his fib or sophistry, in vain,

The creature's at his dirty work again;

Thron'd in the centre of his thin designs;

Proud of a vast extent of flimsy lines!
I get it....no thoughts of your own....that's nice....now run along dickhead
This is actually quite revealing.  Tit-boy, trying desperately to flame a member who actually provides evidence of being a student of classic literature.  As opposed to the tit-boy, the student of FUXNEWS, Breitbart, Newsmax, and Stormfront...his favorite sources of disinformation.
 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
nefarious101 » 22 Sep 2022, 6:41 am » wrote: Wow...that was deep dickhead.....where did you copy and paste that from?
Blows your tiny mind, doesn't it?

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,122

nefarious101 » 22 Sep 2022, 6:41 am » wrote: Wow...that was deep dickhead.....where did you copy and paste that from?
Obviously somewhere different from where you copy and paste from...the loose **** soaked toilet paper you drag from out of your ***.
 
 
 
Last edited by Ike Bana on 22 Sep 2022, 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,801

Ike Bana » 22 Sep 2022, 6:44 am » wrote: This is actually quite revealing.  Tit-boy, trying desperately to flame a member who actually provides evidence of being a student of classic literature.  As opposed to the tit-boy, the student of FUXNEWS, Breitbart, Newsmax, and Stormfront...his favorite sources of disinformation.
 
 
Look at this stereotype mentality pretending he has mastered his own brain navigating space for the ancestral time one gets after conceived to specifically be displaced as universally present in ever changing form combined as eternally separated here.

What are you without reasonable doubt directing social outcomes for each arriving great great grandchild changing current population forward now, by the numbers specifically here in this atmosphere or riding inside technology beyond it.

simple denier.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,122

omh » 22 Sep 2022, 6:48 am » wrote: Look t this stereotype mentality pretending he has mastered his own brain navigating space for the ancestral time one gets after conceived to specifically be displaced as universally present in ever changing form combined as eternally separated here.

What are you without reasonable doubt directing social outcomes for each arriving great great grandchild changing current population forward now, by the numbers specifically here in this atmosphere or riding inside technology beyond it.

simple denier.
Dimple asperger troll with another prime example of one-sided conversations with himself.
Last edited by Ike Bana on 22 Sep 2022, 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 6:44 am » wrote: This is actually quite revealing.  Tit-boy, trying desperately to flame a member who actually provides evidence of being a student of classic literature.  As opposed to the tit-boy, the student of FUXNEWS, Breitbart, Newsmax, and Stormfront...his favorite sources of disinformation.
Poor Cornus sees his frantic wife elope,. And curses wit, and poetry, and Pope.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 24,801

Ike Bana » 22 Sep 2022, 6:50 am » wrote: simple asperger troll
 
typecasting an instinctive brain fully aware of its body being proportionately occupying space in ever changing form since conceived to replace his own previous 4 generations created 93.75% his unique DNA 50% of his children, 25% of his grandchild being a separate entity occupying space here specifically one of a kind also.

I judge life by how living actually happens without society defining who's who in rank gets the privileges those sacrificing their biological time to stay in character roles cradle to grave ancestrally paying to believe now isn't eternity protected by law defended by institutional exceptions by context over content definitions of who's who invented conceptual ideology not conceived biological results.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,122

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:53 am » wrote: Poor Cornus sees his frantic wife elope,. And curses wit, and poetry, and Pope.
Very good...I like it.  I'm badly ADD though so I have trouble getting through Philip K. Dick, much less the classics.   But I do have some favorites...one if them being...

Image
That's the problem with our conjob countrymen, they keep buying the ticket but they don't take the ride. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 7:05 am » wrote: Very good...I like it.  I'm badly ADD though so I have trouble getting through Philip K. Dick, much less the classics.   But I do have some favorites...one if them being...

Image
That's the problem with our conjob countrymen, they keep buying the ticket but they don't take the ride.
His gift for words made the largely self taught 4 foot something cripple one of the most powerful men in England, and by extension essentially the world, before he turned 19.

Just read a few lines at a time and enjoy the "micro"....
The annotations are encyclopedic. It isn't necessary to go there.


 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 7:05 am » wrote: Very good...I like it.  I'm badly ADD though so I have trouble getting through Philip K. Dick, much less the classics.   But I do have some favorites...one if them being...

Image
That's the problem with our conjob countrymen, they keep buying the ticket but they don't take the ride.
But that isn't Baudelaire...looks like Hunter Thompson..

While trying to sort it out, I learned that Jagger was inspired by Bulgakov's Master and Margherita, which in spite of repeated recommendations, I never read.

I should do so now.
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,731
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:37 am » wrote: Your messiah is a piece of ****.

Now that the dealin's done, there's plenty of time for counting.
My Messiah is Jesus Christ. Donald Trump is tabloid celebrity with all the charm of a third rate carnival barker. A self promoting cheap used car salesman. That said he did an amazing job of getting the deep state to expose himself. Despite unprecedented resistance, his administration did wonderful things for America. I owe the man thanks, not worship. 
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,122

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 7:24 am » wrote: But that isn't Baudelaire...looks like Hunter Thompson..

While trying to sort it out, I learned that Jagger was inspired by Bulgakov's Master and Margherita, which in spite of repeated recommendations, I never read.

I should do so now.
It is Dr. Thompson.  The original publication of the phrase "...buy the ticket, take the ride" is from "Fear And Loathing In LasVegas...
When Kenny and Chris realized that they'd invited six uninhibited drunkards to go boating with them for an entire weekend, they brfiedfly reconsidered going at all.

Chris: Oh well-- buy the ticket, take the ride.
 
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,122

nefarious101 » 22 Sep 2022, 6:40 am » wrote: Why don't you explain Russia Russia Russia to us one more time....but remember....is wasn't real.....just like when you pretend to be a girl
Is it too much to ask if anybody knows what this **** is babbling about?  Right here or anywhere?
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,122

Neo » 22 Sep 2022, 7:48 am » wrote: My Messiah is Jesus Christ. 
Try a Haldol ****.
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,731
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 7:54 am » wrote: Try a Haldol ****.
Nor sure how that is relevant. Had some good talks with God while smoking babied a nurtured green. Haldol just puts you to sleep. Boring. 
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,930
Politics: Libertarian

JinnMartini » 20 Sep 2022, 6:14 pm » wrote: If it is  MY  cake  . . .  I can do anything I want with it !

I can eat it  . . .  feed it to my dogs  . . .  or flush it down the toilet !

What I do with it is no one's business !

It's  MY  cake !
Problem is, They're trying to tell the court how to do their job instead following pre-determinated procedures.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,337

Antifa
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 7:50 am » wrote: It is Dr. Thompson.  The original publication of the phrase "...buy the ticket, take the ride" is from "Fear And Loathing In LasVegas...
It's been 45 years since I read it

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], bluejersey14, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, Kobia2, Monderegal, murdock, NEILCAR, Neo, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Publius88, roadkill, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, supraTruth4, TB7, Twitter [Bot], Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest