This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 1:41 pm » wrote: Ok, then.

Go ahead and resent me because I'm literate.

Geez.....

On the Holmes Front....OAN contributor in its infancy.

A sharp recall can be a terrible thing.

HERE'S A PHOTO OF YOUR CAR WITH **** ON IT! FROM SOMETIME LAST DECADE...

What a total douche...
A bit of clarity for you, stupid:

-   I resent incoherent *******.
-   Never once even looked into whatever OAN is... Apparently it scares the **** out of you.
-   How many times have I reposted YOUR OWN PICTURE?
    Compare number that to the pics you post over and over and over and over and over and over and over
       and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
       over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
       and over and over and over

**** is all you will ever be. Thanks for wallowing in your own swill . . . again :wave:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 22 Sep 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: A bit of clarity for you, stupid:

-   Never once even looked into whatever OAN is... Apparently it scares the **** out of you.
    Compare number that to the pics you post over and over and over and over and over and over and over
       and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
       over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

**** is all you will ever be. Thanks for wallowing in your own swill . . . again Image
It's not about me.

Remember?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 1:43 pm » wrote: When you can't make a **** bit of sense insist that your lack of literacy is a sign of "authenticity"
I accept your surrender. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 22 Sep 2022, 2:12 pm » wrote: I accept your surrender.
Not here to change your "mind", clete.

Just to ridicule you.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 2:14 pm » wrote:
Neo » 22 Sep 2022, 2:12 pm » wrote: I accept your surrender.
Not here to change your "mind", clete.

Just to ridicule you.

No ****.  You made that perfectly clear about 5 years ago. Thanks validating that point. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 1:57 pm » wrote: It's not about me.

Remember?
You remind me of a Mark Blankfield freak out.

"I can handle it! . . . I can handle it! . . . I can handle it!"

...while decidedly NOT handling it.

---

It's not about me. It's not about me. It's not about me.

While it decidedly IS about you. It always is. Image  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

JinnMartini » 20 Sep 2022, 6:14 pm » wrote: If it is  MY  cake  . . .  I can do anything I want with it !

I can eat it  . . .  feed it to my dogs  . . .  or flush it down the toilet !

What I do with it is no one's business !

It's  MY  cake !
It's your cake and you'll cry if you want too! :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  
I left my cake out in the rain, :(   :(   :(  

omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 22 Sep 2022, 9:44 am » wrote: It is not your cake if you stole it.
Trump STOLE these documents. He was prohibited from doing this.
Possession is 9/10 of the law protecting character role playing ancestrally forward now. Copyright, trademarks, patents are intellectual property rights given to those controlling the reuse of technology in societal evolution every reality has a cost of ***, gas, or grass in order to be supplied by society a free ride cradle to grave on the backs of those sacrificing their biological time to make daydreaming realities fruition historically and currently for each great great grandchild already born..

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 6:44 am » wrote: This is actually quite revealing.  Tit-boy, trying desperately to flame a member who actually provides evidence of being a student of classic literature.  As opposed to the tit-boy, the student of FUXNEWS, Breitbart, Newsmax, and Stormfront...his favorite sources of disinformation.
Don't forget, Neffy got his education from this:

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 22 Sep 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: It's your cake and you'll cry if you want too! Image   Image   Image  
I left my cake out in the rain, Image   Image   Image
What????? You didn't bring up  THAT song did you... ? Better leave your cake out in the woods. :loco:  And don't come home. :P  

jack

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo » 22 Sep 2022, 11:20 am » wrote: And what are the criminal penalties for keeping disputed documents? Ya seem to have left that part out. There is a process, they were in negotiations. National archives were never denied access to Mara logo.
If Trump is indicted for all this it won’t be because custody of the documents was “disputed” but for mishandling classified documents and for obstruction of justice. He not only told the government he had returned the documents he also had his lawyer send a letter with that same assurance, saying an inspection of the premises had been made to make sure no documents were still there when, in fact, around 1,000 documents were still there. As for Trump’s claim he declassified them all, maybe he did it by thinking about it, the process doesn’t work that interesting way. He may get his chance to see if the courts will buy it, however. 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 3:10 pm » wrote: What????? You didn't bring up  THAT song did you... ? Better leave your cake out in the woods. Image  And don't come home. Image
Don't go all Mean Catty Gurl with me!

@sooted up Cyndi  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 22 Sep 2022, 3:29 pm » wrote: Don't go all Mean Catty Gurl with me!

@sooted up Cyndi
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   That  has to be the worst song evah. snicker...

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 22 Sep 2022, 1:52 pm » wrote: A bit of clarity for you, stupid:

**** is all you will ever be. Thanks for wallowing in your own swill . . . again Image
How does this **** get five stars for spewing bile unrelated to any topic, all over the forum?  I know...he gets them stars from five other ****.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 3:20 pm » wrote: If Trump is indicted for all this it won’t be because custody of the documents was “disputed” but for mishandling classified documents and for obstruction of justice. He not only told the government he had returned the documents he also had his lawyer send a letter with that same assurance, saying an inspection of the premises had been made to make sure no documents were still there when, in fact, around 1,000 documents were still there. As for Trump’s claim he declassified them all, maybe he did it by thinking about it, the process doesn’t work that interesting way. He may get his chance to see if the courts will buy it, however.
Yep...in addition to the Espionage Act violations, he lied to the DOJ, when he said..."that's it, that's everything."  It's criminal obstruction of justice to lie to law enforcement.  Just ask Martha Stewart...who was once worth $2 billion and after lying to the Feds is now worth a quarter of that.  Yeah its a lot of money she's got, but she lost $1.5 billion.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 22 Sep 2022, 11:33 am » wrote:
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 11:29 am » wrote: We shall see.  In morfe recent times, outside of Nixon, we have not had a president or former president who thought he could just do whatever the **** he wanted to do.  And if Nixon hadn't been pardoned by Ford in exchange for his resignation, he would have gone to prison.  And Nixon was lucky because he could have been executed for the treason he committed just before the 1968 presidential election.
Nixon had knowledge after the fact of a crime, that is hardly treason. Criminal? Sure, but not treason. The dnc, by paying millions of dollars to Russian spy agencies through a former British intelligence agent for damaging information on Trump was far closer to treason. Particularly when this foreign sourced intelligence was used to justify domestic spying on a duly elected president of the United States.
It would help you not sounding like an arrogant fool if you actually read the posts that you are so desperately trying to discredit.  

I wrote:
And Nixon was lucky because he could have been executed for the treason he committed just before the 1968 presidential election.
This is not about Watergate, dumb ***.

The Watergate break in was in June 1972, Nixon had been President for over three years. His act of treason was weeks before the November 1968 election, when he contacted a foreign government during wartime in an attempt to queer the Vietnam Paris Peace talks. And he succeeded.

That is an act of treason, ****.  Ford knew it and pardoned him.  Ford should have gone to prison.

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 22 Sep 2022, 2:39 pm » wrote: It's your cake and you'll cry if you want too! Image   Image   Image  
I left my cake out in the rain, Image   Image   Image
Roll yourself onto a train track and pray

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 4:14 pm » wrote: It would help you not sounding like an arrogant fool if you actually read the posts that you are so desperately trying to discredit.  

I wrote:

This is not about Watergate, dumb ***.

The Watergate break in was in June 1972, Nixon had been President for over three years. His act of treason was weeks before the November 1968 election, when he contacted a foreign government during wartime in an attempt to queer the Vietnam Paris Peace talks. And he succeeded.

That is an act of treason, ****.  Ford knew it and pardoned him.  Ford should have gone to prison.
Ike you sound angry and bitter. Almost like you hate the United States

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Sep 2022, 3:34 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image   That  has to be the worst song evah. snicker...
You mean this one? :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
https://youtu.be/tRwYQgk05DY