This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cucurbitophobia » 22 Sep 2022, 4:26 pm » wrote: Ike you sound angry and bitter. Almost like you hate the United States
Wrong.  I love the United States.  I just hate 46% of the people in it.

Meantime the Paris Peace talks, which had reached a point of possible agreement just before the 1968 election., were queered by Nixon and the war went on, leaving an additional 22,000 US service people dead by 1975.  Those American dead are on the sick legacy of Richard M. Nixon.

Watch the **** video.  **** learn something...ignorant ****.

Nrasobphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 5:30 pm » wrote: Wrong.  I love the United States.  I just hate 46% of the people in it.

Meantime the Paris Peace talks, which had reached a point of possible agreement just before the 1968 election., were queered by Nixon and the war went on, leaving an additional 22,000 US service people dead by 1975.  Those American dead are on the sick legacy of Richard M. Nixon.

Ike you hate 54% of the people. 54% voted Trump. The election was rigged.
You keep running your mouth, and soon enough you will smart off to the wrong person and you will end up dead.
I hate you as well.
Pack your **** and leave.

Were you one of them "protestor's" during the VietNam era? 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 4:07 pm » wrote: How does this **** get five stars for spewing bile unrelated to any topic, all over the forum?  I know...he gets them stars from five other ****.
Why do you care when something has absolutely no effect on your life?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 5:30 pm » wrote: Wrong.  I love the United States.  I just hate 46% of the people in it.

Is the USA generally getting better or worse over the 50 years since?
I'm curious about your view on that.

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 22 Sep 2022, 2:57 pm » wrote: Don't forget, Neffy got his education from this:

Speculation is speculating life doesn't work as naturally specifically here as combined reproductions sustaining current numbers of ancestors per lineage present of the whole food chain native to this atmosphere as geographically occupying space now.

How it always works current is why it worked throughout history without promises of better tomorrows sacrificing one's biological time to pretend real time is incomprehensible by each brain occupying space now.

Collectively bargaining for human rights by law and order demand everyone never accepts life as actually being alive now. Honesty and personal liberty to understand only being alive as proportionately occupying the moment here is prohibited in any reality ever governing tomorrows outcomes arrive here now.

The quest to sustain nobody knows and there isn't any character going to give up their freedom to ignore life only lasts as eternally separated in each reproduction occupying space here. Describe the original sin everyone does in real time regardless the alternate reality of their social identity as reproductively present.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

jack » 22 Sep 2022, 3:20 pm » wrote: If Trump is indicted for all this..
If????

You mean you aren't sure they got him now... that's the wrong kind of attitude, it won't go down well with the TDS cult, they hate defeatism...

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 6:44 am » wrote: This is actually quite revealing.  Tit-boy, trying desperately to flame a member who actually provides evidence of being a student of classic literature.  As opposed to the tit-boy, the student of FUXNEWS, Breitbart, Newsmax, and Stormfront...his favorite sources of disinformation.
Check this out!!

Russia Russia Russia

You can sit there all day typing any nutjob **** that you can possibly think of and you lose.

Just in case your dumber and more dense than I give you credit for, I will say it again

Russia Russia Russia

now explain to us why you should be taken seriously? Image  you lose! Image   Image  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 22 Sep 2022, 6:47 am » wrote: Blows your tiny mind, doesn't it?

Seems you and Ike are traveling in a pack.  Boy you can tell which of of you is the dickhead and which one of you is the idiot.  Idiots are capable of normal human interaction dickheads like you are just plain **** when it comes to just about anything so I won't comment on your skills or lack of.  At least it keeps you guys busy with sword fights and playing "let's wrestle naked"....usually idiots can't stand dickheads

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 7:53 am » wrote: Is it too much to ask if anybody knows what this **** is babbling about?  Right here or anywhere?

Probably not....you should grow a pair and ask.  Let me know what you find out

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 22 Sep 2022, 7:53 am » wrote: Is it too much to ask if anybody knows what this **** is babbling about?  Right here or anywhere?

Great admitting you don't understand evolving in series parallel time of displaced in the atmosphere now and it is self evident how it always works regardless which generation gap you arrived.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

IkeBana » 22 Sep 2022, 4:14 pm » wrote: It would help you not sounding like an arrogant fool if you actually read the posts that you are so desperately trying to discredit.  

I wrote:

This is not about Watergate, dumb ***.

The Watergate break in was in June 1972, Nixon had been President for over three years. His act of treason was weeks before the November 1968 election, when he contacted a foreign government during wartime in an attempt to queer the Vietnam Paris Peace talks. And he succeeded.

That is an act of treason, ****.  Ford knew it and pardoned him.  Ford should have gone to prison.
It was the beginning of the Rethuglirat Party going off the rails.And becoming a CRIMINAL CARTEL!
Its too bad Squeaky didn't load her gun with bullets!
:loco: