This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Warcok » 21 Sep 2022, 8:06 am » wrote: When liberals donate blood it's to a bank for meth money. When conservatives donate blood, it's on the battlefield.

Get wrecked, **** 😅
I've donated more blood to the Red Cross than you ever have.  So your phony valor is worth ****.  

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ScottMon » 22 Sep 2022, 7:44 am » wrote: But how are they going to track whether or not I'm right wing or left wing?  It's not something I list on ANY public record.
You aren't registered to vote?  You have never cast a ballot in a state or local election primary?

Voter roles are public record and municipalities (cities, counties and states) track who votes in primaries.  The don't know specifically who you voted for, but they know if you voted in the republican or demoncratic primary.  Besides. 31 of the 50 states (plus DC) have people declare party affiliation when registering. Compare those records to the list kept and maintained by charitable organizations and you get a pretty good idea.  You do know many...if not most...charitable organizations sell their donor list, don't you?

Remember, you only need a representative sample size...just like telephone polls done in election races.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTOBLASTER » 20 Sep 2022, 7:50 pm » wrote: I don't give to professional charities

What I like to do is to pick out 1 deserving / helpful / cheerful person who I met during my daily travels who seems worthy and hand them some cash at Xmas time.
It's awkward to just hand over cash to someone..so hide it inside what looks like just a normal gift and let them discover it once you are gone.
Hmmm, I like that.

omh

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 22 Sep 2022, 7:44 am » wrote: But how are they going to track whether or not I'm right wing or left wing?  It's not something I list on ANY public record.  
Actions taken to make daydreaming what if governing what about reaching fruition of nobody knows how or why living cannot exceed being alive here as a whole species mutually evolving forward one ancestor at a time currently taking place.