This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Generous with other people's money but shekel Hoarders when it comes to theirs
I guess the mental illness revelation can explain this. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

​​​​​​

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opin ... google1tap

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Warcok » 20 Sep 2022, 7:14 pm » wrote: Generous with other people's money but shekel Hoarders when it comes to theirs

​​​​​​

I don't give to professional charities

What I like to do is to pick out 1 deserving / helpful / cheerful person who I met during my daily travels who seems worthy and hand them some cash at Xmas time.
It's awkward to just hand over cash to someone..so hide it inside what looks like just a normal gift and let them discover it once you are gone.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Warcok » 20 Sep 2022, 7:14 pm » wrote: Generous with other people's money but shekel Hoarders when it comes to theirs

​​​​​​

Twas ever thus.

You'd think liberal would have some sort of connection to generous.
But I've never seen it...

Of course, a lot of liberals/progs are human trash with nothing to give.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

​​​​​​

On average liberals are 6% wealthier than conservatives, and yet conservatives give 30% more to charity. This was a study done years ago...it's probably even worse now.

The left is all talk and no walk.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

I was at Sonny's BBQ about 2 weeks ago and the bill came to $68.41 and I tipped $68.41 bringing the bill to $136.82.

I do goofy **** when I'm drinking

omh

Share      Unread post

​​​​​​

You donate doubt to save humanity, that isn't conserving honesty at all.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

​​​​​​

Tough to match the selfless generosity of the Grifter Family Foundation....probably why the Deep State put them out of business.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 7:18 am » wrote: Tough to match the selfless generosity of the Grifter Family Foundation....probably why the Deep State put them out of business.
State for us what a state of mind is compared to a geographical state intellectually defined contextually ignoring how living actually evolves naturally separating ancestors occupying space now by when they were displaced historically to current events.

Navigate space between everything else outside your flesh before assuming living exceeds only being alive now by some intellectual super entity governing time people are alive behaving exactly as historically arrived without a doubt.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

​​​​​​

I remember when Conservative claimed they donated more blood than Liberals.  I thought this was hilarious because I've donated 6 gallons and never once did anyone ask me if I was liberal or conservative.  Also, When I donate money, I never ask for a receipt so I never get tax credit.  So again, I'm not being tracked for the money I've donated.  

omh

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 21 Sep 2022, 7:55 am » wrote: I remember when Conservative claimed they donated more blood than Liberals.  I thought this was hilarious because I've donated 6 gallons and never once did anyone ask me if I was liberal or conservative.  Also, When I donate money, I never ask for a receipt so I never get tax credit.  So again, I'm not being tracked for the money I've donated.  

You are a true time is money mentality. True defender of reasonable doubt.
Last edited by omh on 21 Sep 2022, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 7:18 am » wrote: Tough to match the selfless generosity of the Grifter Family Foundation....probably why the Deep State put them out of business.
The Biden crime family has a foundation? Either way, it'll be drained quick when they have to fund their own defense for the incoming impeachments when the adults take back Congress. 👌

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Warcok » 21 Sep 2022, 8:01 am » wrote: The Biden crime family has a foundation? Either way, it'll be drained quick when they have to fund their own defense for the incoming impeachments when the adults take back Congress. 👌
Own your grifter, Ruby 

Warcok

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 21 Sep 2022, 7:55 am » wrote: I remember when Conservative claimed they donated more blood than Liberals.  I thought this was hilarious because I've donated 6 gallons and never once did anyone ask me if I was liberal or conservative.  Also, When I donate money, I never ask for a receipt so I never get tax credit.  So again, I'm not being tracked for the money I've donated.
When liberals donate blood it's to a bank for meth money. When conservatives donate blood, it's on the battlefield.

Get wrecked, **** 😅

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Trust me, unless you give cash and nobody knows your name...you are being tracked.  You might not report it and they probably don't know your political affiliation, but you are being tracked.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

You donate doubt to save humanity, that isn't conserving honesty at all.
No one can donate doubt, that is just dumb.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 21 Sep 2022, 8:54 am » wrote: Trust me, unless you give cash and nobody knows your name...you are being tracked.  You might not report it and they probably don't know your political affiliation, but you are being tracked.
Pretty sure it would be hard to discover anyone announcing their political affiliation unless they were an outspoken loon.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

ScottMon » 21 Sep 2022, 6:03 pm » wrote: Pretty sure it would be hard to discover anyone announcing their political affiliation unless they were an outspoken loon.
ImageImage

omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 21 Sep 2022, 11:50 am » wrote: You donate doubt to save humanity, that isn't conserving honesty at all.
No one can donate doubt, that is just dumb.
What does "required to sacrifice one's biological time evolving" to serve humanity's ideal scenarios living exceeds being alive here as conceived?

How many people in history were part of the species being equally alive only occupying space now?

First 4 generations from declaration of Independence and established United States Constitution to protect individual liberty for each great great grandchild changing population forward here.

America stopped defending personal liberty and returned to protecting human rights to defy Natural World Order and replaced it with New World Orders directing replacements to honor social consensus or else. Call it civilization, or societal evolution, rule of law, alternate realities, parallel universal interpretations among genetic results adapting in space occupying the moment here.

Why democracy fails because everyone of them deny how and why living only exists being part of living here now specifically occupying time inhabiting space their ancestral form adapts in the moment here?

Hell of an inconvenient truth for all realities present.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 21 Sep 2022, 6:03 pm » wrote: Pretty sure it would be hard to discover anyone announcing their political affiliation unless they were an outspoken loon.
If the gifts are in cash...you are correct (even if names are written down). Otherwise, not really...just takes time and the desire.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 21 Sep 2022, 8:54 am » wrote: Trust me, unless you give cash and nobody knows your name...you are being tracked.  You might not report it and they probably don't know your political affiliation, but you are being tracked.
But how are they going to track whether or not I'm right wing or left wing?  It's not something I list on ANY public record.