This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

"President Joe Biden attacked Trump supporters during a recent Philadelphia speech, saying, “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundation of our republic.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/21/shan ... gV8Wc_6hVw

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: "President Joe Biden attacked Trump supporters during a recent Philadelphia speech, saying, “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundation of our republic.”

When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence. 

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.

If Trump had said that it would have been a political fire storm. Dems have called for violence many times...then they project it onto Trump.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 8:40 am » wrote: When I heard the speech it sounded like he was inciting violence.
But you also only heard

"March peacefully..."

on Jan 6th

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 9:07 am » wrote: But you also only heard

"March peacefully..."

on Jan 6th
That's the part the blows yer lies out of the water Mr. Antifa.   

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 9:07 am » wrote: But you also only heard

"March peacefully..."

on Jan 6th
This isn't about Trump.  But I was right on one thing.  All I have to do is post and you will swoop to discuss Trump. 

I guess you didn't find the rhetoric in the "Battle for the Soul of America" speech incendiary.  Or you don't understand the meaning of "march peacefully and patriotically". 

No need to respond.  This is about the Biden speech and inciting violence.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 9:20 am » wrote: This isn't about Trump.  But I was right on one thing.  All I have to do is post and you will swoop to discuss Trump. 

I guess you didn't find the rhetoric in the "Battle for the Soul of America" speech incendiary.  Or you don't understand the meaning of "march peacefully and patriotically". 

Don't be a **** simpleton.

OF COURSE it's about Trump...it's the endless witch hunt whine of dead end taint lickers, Zerointegrity. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 9:16 am » wrote: That's the part the blows yer lies out of the water Mr. Antifa.   

Specifically, witless?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

roadkill » 21 Sep 2022, 8:14 am » wrote: "President Joe Biden attacked Trump supporters during a recent Philadelphia speech, saying, “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundation of our republic.”

I saw that and immediately thought of BV behind the wheel.

How much time will he serve before a Liberal Judge releases him back into the community...?
Once again..the goal of the Liberals is to continue to play CATCH & RELEASE WITH MURDERERS AND RAPISTS until they can create enough Civil Unrest to justify disarming the Law Abiding Public with house by house mass confiscations.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 9:42 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 9:20 am » wrote: This isn't about Trump.  But I was right on one thing.  All I have to do is post and you will swoop to discuss Trump. 

Don't be a **** simpleton.

OF COURSE it's about Trump...it's the endless witch hunt whine of dead end taint lickers, Zerointegrity. 

And again the anonymous Keyboard Kommando talks tough from afar.  I guess you condone this violence....as long as someone else commits it.  You are just a cheerleader. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

GHETTO » wrote:

How much time will he serve before a Liberal Judge releases him back into the community...?
Once again..the goal of the Liberals is to continue to play CATCH & RELEASE WITH MURDERERS AND RAPISTS until they can create enough Civil Unrest to justify disarming the Law Abiding Public with house by house mass confiscations.

BV is an anonymous Keyboard Kommando who talks tough but doesn't have the balls.  He is a cheerleader.  He has the skirt and everything. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 9:54 am » wrote: And again the anonymous Keyboard Kommando talks tough from afar.  I guess you condone this violence....as long as someone else commits it.  You are just a cheerleader.
It's not about me.

Repeat that to yourself.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 9:55 am » wrote: BV is an anonymous Keyboard Kommando who talks tough but doesn't have the balls.  He is a cheerleader.  He has the skirt and everything.
You should include the disclaimer

"THIS IS NOT A MELTDOWN"

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 9:59 am » wrote:
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 9:54 am » wrote: And again the anonymous Keyboard Kommando talks tough from afar.  I guess you condone this violence....as long as someone else commits it.  You are just a cheerleader.
It's not about me.

Repeat that to yourself.

I told you it is about Biden's speech and the violence you condone and support.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:00 am » wrote: You should include the disclaimer

"THIS IS NOT A MELTDOWN"

It's not.  It is an observation on all the threats of violence you have supported against Trump Supporters, Unvaxxed, or just about anyone who disagrees with your extremist views.  

You still have not commented on the OP.  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Using the same logic / rhetoric  that idiots like BSEE use about the Jan 6th deaths.....
TRAITOR JOE BIDEN  ORDERED THE COLD BLOODED MURDER of that young member of his opponents' Political Party. .

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Post the words of mine which so offend you, Sheilagh. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Sep 2022, 10:09 am » wrote:
Post the words of mine which so offend you, Sheilagh. 

No words offend me so there is nothing to post.

Post the thread title  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :die:   :die:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

GHETTO » wrote:
Using the same logic / rhetoric  that idiots like BSEE use about the Jan 6th deaths.....
TRAITOR JOE BIDEN  ORDERED THE COLD BLOODED MURDER of that young member of his opponents' Political Party. .

I am quite surprised our resident long term TDS sufferer has not posted the death in the OP is Trump's fault.  I mean he could have said if it wasn't for Rump there would be no MAGA to kill. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 21 Sep 2022, 10:11 am » wrote: No words offend me so there is nothing to post.

Post the thread title  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
Nothing quite like running from your own whines...